Derail This Thread | Page 56 | INFJ Forum

Derail This Thread

I guess we are both screwed. Night Owl is leaving at the right time. Too much drama here. Why can't we all just get along?

Because you are more annoying than a mosquito buzzing around my ear while I am trying to sleep. That's why. Why don't we just agree that we don't like each other, but that we will both miss Night Owl. Alright?

Deal. But everything is still your fault. So there.

You see what I have to live with? Sometimes I wish I could be torn apart by a pack of dildos. I mean dingoes. I guess both of those scenarios would be preferable to my current situation. Life sucks. Let's get out of here before we get banned. What a great use of my time. Oy vey!

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Now who is ready to get some strippers? And I mean the fancy kind with most of their teeth and both of their eyes. Time to party like like we got money, even though we ain't. But it's all good. We can always rob a bank or some shit to pay our rent. Now where them stripper adds? I fancy the one with with them big old saggy titties. Yeah. That'll do just fine. Just fine for me.

I can't stop posting on this thread. I am addicted. I need to attend some Derailing This Thread Anonymous meetings before things really get out of hand. I'll suck your dick if I can derail your thread for you. Please?

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
t0cdsD2.gif

You see what I have to live with? Sometimes I wish I could be torn apart by a pack of dildos. I mean dingoes. I guess both of those scenarios would be preferable to my current situation. Life sucks. Let's get out of here before we get banned. What a great use of my time. Oy vey!

I never know which one of you I agree with more...

images11L4Z7X8.jpg

Last edited:
@dang , Dang, Dang. I remember when we crawled out of the womb. You proceeded me by a little while. I saw you, and I saw the world was against you. But I always knew you for the Dang you were. I missed your absence when you were justly banned (lol). I'll express my sentiments in full soon. But thanks my friend. You take care too. As dictator may I appoint a successor? I feel bad for choosing between you and @Milktoast Bandit. But I fear Milky's sanity is a bit too much intact. Thus I think the scepter shall fall to you. But let the coin decide. The fates speak through the coin. All hail the coin.