Daydreaming | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Daydreaming

Yup that's sooo me. I am constantly daydreaming. When I'm walking, when I'm eating, and I tend to zone out into my own world even while I'm with my friends.
Also, I should reeeally learn to pay attention to is to watch where I'm walking. I tend to walk into traffic or bump into people without noticing haha.

Haha this is so mee to. The dreams even seem real and arouse real emotions in me xD

I am day dreaming right now?

In all serioussnes I love to day dream I do it all the time, I especially like to day dream on long walks.

I knooow, right? Sometimes the dreams seem more real than.. reality, kinda scary haha.

yeah... same here. and when I snap out it sometimes i get pissed off at myself 'cos they are just make believe and I'm wondering why am I feeling like that at all HAHA

yeah... same here. and when I snap out it sometimes i get pissed off at myself 'cos they are just make believe and I'm wondering why am I feeling like that at all HAHA
Yup yup. My daydreams and my own world is so much greater than reality. I sometimes wish I can stay there forever.

Yup that's sooo me. I am constantly daydreaming. When I'm walking, when I'm eating, and I tend to zone out into my own world even while I'm with my friends.
Also, I should reeeally learn to pay attention to is to watch where I'm walking. I tend to walk into traffic or bump into people without noticing haha.

Haha I can attest to that, she's always zoning out tin the middle of a conversation and you have to like repeat what you said.

I mean she wont even realize you said anything.

I find it kind of amusing

Yeah, so it was kinda about daydreaming but mostly off topic so *Posts moved here*

Daydreaming..
Heh. It's almost a permanent state of mind for me.

In an average day I'll generally be doing most things on autopilot while wandering happily through the alternate universe in my head.

I'm sorry guys, I don't mean to zone out, it is just that while I'm on here I'm doing school assignments and keeping deadlines. So I have to shut down in order to not be glued on here because if I don't - I sit for hours, glaring into the world of INFJ hour after hour and get none of my vital work done. I am really sorry if I seem impolite and zone out. Furthermore keep in mind that there is a time difference as well, while 2pm (your time) might in fact be 5am (my time).

Again I never meant to seem rude, I will try to change.

Last edited:
Like... you guys daydream and really are not cognizant of the area around you? Odd.

I can send my imagination into overdrive and 'create' day dreams, but it is a conscious thing.

I'm more likely to lose touch with everything around me when I've got a difficult problem to solve.

Then I go crazy focused, and everything else fades into nothingness. But it is always a conscious effort.

I'm sorry guys, I don't mean to zone out, it is just that while I'm on here I'm doing school assignments and keeping deadlines. So I have to shut down in order to not be glued on here because if I don't - I sit for hours, glaring into the world of INFJ hour after hour and get none of my vital work done. I am really sorry if I seem impolite and zone out. Furthermore keep in mind that there is a time difference as well, while 2pm (your time) might in fact be 5am (my time).

Again I never meant to seem rude, I will try to change.

I am curious to why you say that you were rude, you never have come across as rude to me. :)

Like... you guys daydream and really are not cognizant of the area around you? Odd.

I can send my imagination into overdrive and 'create' day dreams, but it is a conscious thing.

I'm more likely to lose touch with everything around me when I've got a difficult problem to solve.

Then I go crazy focused, and everything else fades into nothingness. But it is always a conscious effort.

Totally don't realize I'm doing it half of the time. It's hard to actually say how often my mind is actually in reality. And yeah, if I'm concentrating, like on art, then you can forget any sort of memory of the outside world. Time flies when you're drawing for 5 hours non-stop without noticing .__.

Daydreaming..
Heh. It's almost a permanent state of mind for me.

In an average day I'll generally be doing most things on autopilot while wandering happily through the alternate universe in my head.

Searcher! That is so just it!

Why the heck do we do it??

I've got the same thing. I'm conscious of it when I start daydreaming.

Given, I have this constant inner dialogue that's reasoning out things for me... Constantly going over things. My own voice in my head never shuts up.

Given, I have this constant inner dialogue that's reasoning out things for me... Constantly going over things. My own voice in my head never shuts up.

Absolutely. And then it gets really exciting when my emotional inner dialog gets some courage, and it and my rational dialog start arguing.

Truly, it is awesome.

Except normally, my rational inner dialog kicks the crap out of my emotional one.

He's just like 'HEY U, STFU' and my emotional one is like 'ok,sry.'

So, so true.

Absolutely. And then it gets really exciting when my emotional inner dialog gets some courage, and it and my rational dialog start arguing.

Truly, it is awesome.

Except normally, my rational inner dialog kicks the crap out of my emotional one.

He's just like 'HEY U, STFU' and my emotional one is like 'ok,sry.'
My inner dialogue is more of a hippie.
When I start to get worked up or stressed, the inner dialogue starts to reason with the emotions...
Emotion: "OSHIT OH GOD OH GEEZE AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!"
Dialogue: "Haayyyy buddy. No reason to get all worked up, man. After this all blows over, you can just go out, chill and smoke or something. Be patient maaaannnn..."
Emotion: "LOLKK =D"

Then, reason and I make plans and talk shit about emotions while he's gone.

Last edited:
aah good, happy to hear! :) You are not rude either! ^^ I think I doubt myself and put myself down sometimes when I fear that I have been hurtful to others xD

Why fear hurting someone.

Whatever doesn't kill them will only make them stronger.