Crush | Page 2 | INFJ Forum
Um come on, I am a very reserved person, you are way more fun. I'm not good at flirting,lol. I think I should stop overthinking it and see how it goes.
you do not have to flirt to start a relationship. Showing interest and being open is all it takes. Just remember to be resilient if you don't like where it is going and step out.

Reactions: hush and Madgirl143
you do not have to flirt to start a relationship. Showing interest and being open is all it takes. Just remember to be resilient if you don't like where it is going and step out.

Whoa man, who said anything about a relationship, one step at a time. I swear I missed a lot of classes on dating whilst in high school. Yeah thank you :)

Reactions: Madgirl143 and hush
I know! Give your guy a puppy.

If he doesn't accept it, he's not the one for you.
Buy yourself a puppy, and let him pet it. Double win.

Okay this is my strategy, because I feel I will come off this way. Oh why can't we communicate using gifs only.
call-me-beep-me-if-you-wanna-reach-me.gif

Seriously though, I will just try gracefully sliding him my number. Give him a quick smile then go and watch my movie. But what if I bump into him after the movie, what do I do? Or do I just avoid him, there's only one entrance/exit way.

Reactions: hush and Wyote
But what if I bump into him after the movie, what do I do?

A few options:

1) Threaten his life or the life of the puppy you've given him
2) Give him the number again but this time with psychotic magazine cut out numbers
C) Ask him if he enjoys making women feel bad by ignoring them
47) Let bygones be bygones and find a much cooler guy at a swankier theater