Cross Dominance Anyone??? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Cross Dominance Anyone???

Wow. When you focus on a far away object and hold something up close, do you see two images, or does one eye temporarily dominate? Does it ever flip on you or does the image stay corrected?

It depends on how I look at it, I will see double in my hand or whatever is up close, or I will see double in the distance. I just decide which is easier to focus on, and I will see the other thing as double.

When one eye is actually blocked like with the hold in the hand test, it feels funny and I actually don't like it. I sort of have the urge to go back and forth between the two moving my hands so I can see one over the other.

I just want to say that I like your name! I haven't seen that movie in years...

I'm right-handed, left eye dominant.

I am, nevertheless, a complete crack shot with a pistol - I'll get ten bullseyes out of a clip of ten, at 50M. I'm not so good with sighted weapons.

Learning dissability? I completely sucked in English at school, and poetry, languages and history were somewhat painful as well (especially Greek - I HAAATEED Greek).

strange world for me, I started left dominant in everything(eye, foot, hand) now both my foot and eye are right dominant and my hand is primarily still left.

Can any right-handed folks write fluently with their left hands, but backwards (mirror)?

Hi,

I recently discovered that I was cross-dominant (I am right-handed but have a left dominant eye). I've been doing some reading on this and have discovered that cross-dominace affects, among other things, personalities. I was wondering if any other INFJ's out there have cross-dominance? It only affects a small percentage of the population, but can lead to learning disabilities, brain 'disorganization', and the inability to target shoot, as I recently learned trying to do archery.

Anyhow, the thought occurred to me that cross-dominant brains might result in INFJ personalities?
Hi,

I recently discovered that I was cross-dominant (I am right-handed but have a left dominant eye). I've been doing some reading on this and have discovered that cross-dominace affects, among other things, personalities. I was wondering if any other INFJ's out there have cross-dominance? It only affects a small percentage of the population, but can lead to learning disabilities, brain 'disorganization', and the inability to target shoot, as I recently learned trying to do archery.

Anyhow, the thought occurred to me that cross-dominant brains might result in INFJ personalities?

I am really curious about this.i have recently discovered this also. I am right handed left footed and left eye dominant in fact as a child I had to wear a patch as I had a lazy eye. My vision was never corrected, i still do not have 'good' vision in my right eye. I played a bit of football, my left foot was very effective. I have been try to learn spanish and fing it very difficult. Academically as a kid I drifted and never put any effort into studying however as an adult I returned to education and have achieved qual up to post grad level (this did take considerable effort). My occupation involves helping people make decisions. I'm curious about developmental delay, learning disability, psychological problems and personality. Any links would be greatly appreciated.