Critique the Candidates | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Critique the Candidates

Maybe it's their America?

[YOUTUBE]4Wroj0FLvzs[/YOUTUBE]

Warning: By watching this you will become stupider.

Dude, you're perpetrating the myth.

I'm truly living in the wrong country.

Hmm I wonder what type they are. FSAH. Stands for Focking Stupid Ass Hicks. lol
And who cares about the president anyways? Congress and the Senate have been screwing us for years. Nothing that Bush has done has been done only by him. The Dem's and Repub's both suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring on a new Wig third party or anything that destroys the current two party system and makes it atleast a three party system.

Last edited:
Yeah! Many European countries actually have more than two parties throwing around ideas; it works better because they actually have to have good arguments. We need to start concentrating on the ideas behind the candidates and issues rather than simply whether or not they're republican/democratic.
Let's focus on what would work best for the whole, rather than what would most beneficial to which side.

Yeah! Many European countries actually have more than two parties throwing around ideas; it works better because they actually have to have good arguments. We need to start concentrating on the ideas behind the candidates and issues rather than simply whether or not they're republican/democratic.
Let's focus on what would work best for the whole, rather than what would most beneficial to which side.

I don't think it really matters in a kleptocracy.