Could Jesus have sinned? | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Could Jesus have sinned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who in their right mind would seek salvation from God LOVING them?

What the hell is the matter with you?

Accusing people of being false prophets....accusing the rest of being ignorant....telling them all they are going to Hell.

Have you met anyone on here yet that YOU don’t think is going to Hell? (besides yourself)

Well, if God doesn't save you, you will wake up in Hell, and all that I've said to you will echo for eternity.
(how arrogant)

Furthermore, Barnabas thinks God loves everyone, and tells people God loves everyone
He does love everyone...this is quite CLEAR in John 3:16...are you arguing with that? (once again arrogant)

I’ll tell you who would seek out a loving God as opposed to a wrathful God - 99.9999% of humanity, that’s who.
Yes, it is pretty clear that in the Old Testament God was wrathful alright...drowning people...killing infants....turning folks into salt pillars.
But what is also clear is that there is a NEW testament which no longer follows the “eye for an eye” doctrine and instead “turn the other cheek”.
That we should follow John 13:34
“I give a new commandment to you: 'Love one another; just as I have loved you, you should also love one another.' “
It is very CLEAR that we are loved by God...Jesus did not follow up that scripture telling everyone to fear his wrath.

That is the message YOU are preaching! That we should above all else, including His love, we should FEAR him.
That is flat out wrong.
YOU are the false prophet here if anyone is...take a hard look in the mirror SG.

You question people because they doubt...well, Jesus himself doubted in the garden the night before he was crucified and (I know you will deny this) again while on the cross - "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?"

You Sir, are a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Reactions: j654dgj7
What the hell is the matter with you?

Accusing people of being false prophets....accusing the rest of being ignorant....telling them all they are going to Hell.

Have you met anyone on here yet that YOU don’t think is going to Hell? (besides yourself)

(how arrogant)

He does love everyone...this is quite CLEAR in John 3:16...are you arguing with that? (once again arrogant)

I’ll tell you who would seek out a loving God as opposed to a wrathful God - 99.9999% of humanity, that’s who.
Yes, it is pretty clear that in the Old Testament God was wrathful alright...drowning people...killing infants....turning folks into salt pillars.
But what is also clear is that there is a NEW testament which no longer follows the “eye for an eye” doctrine and “turns the other cheek”.
That we should follow John 13:34
“I give a new commandment to you: 'Love one another; just as I have loved you, you should also love one another.' “

It is very CLEAR that we are loved by God...Jesus did not follow up that scripture telling everyone to fear his wrath.

That is the message YOU are preaching! That we should above all else, including His love, we should FEAR him.
That is flat out wrong.
YOU are the false prophet here if anyone is...take a hard look in the mirror SG.

You question people because they doubt...well, Jesus himself doubted in the garden the night before he was crucified and (I know you will deny this) again while on the cross - "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?"

You Sir, are a hypocrite.

The God of the Old Testament is the same God of the New Testament. His name is the Lord Jesus Christ.

And he has mercy and grace and forgiveness of sins for all who come to him by faith.

But those who do not come to him will be cast into the lake of fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Read Matthew 25 where Jesus says he will return to separate the sheep from the goats. The sheep will be ushered into heaven, and the goats to everlasting condemnation.

You just don't know what you're talking about.

All those who are without Christ will perish in their sins and go to Hell.

Well, that's how it is with false prophets. It's not like they're going to expose themselves. So, whenever possible, they must be exposed.

I think Barnabas has been sufficiently exposed at this point, to anyone who knows anything about Scripture.

What Barnabas should do is admit that he's wrong, and seek the mercy of God, and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.

You may think that you have come here and changed the mind of at least one person (you haven’t)...but you obviously have no social skills whatsoever (sorry to rub it in, but it’s the truth...and you don’t seem to hold back so neither will I).
If you were truly preaching the word of God then you would not just attack people’s point of view and then call them names (yes, “false prophet” is an insulting name), you would follow in the teachings of Jesus and accept that people have faults (something you obviously don’t have yourself), that people don’t have it all figured out (something you surely do ((arrogant SOB))...He would not talk down to them as you have...He would not tell them they were going to Hell...He loved EVERYONE...the thieves, the prostitutes, the sinners...everyone.
You have only exposed yourself, not Barnabas...YOU, are full of hate, arrogance, and pride.

There is something seriously wrong with you when you seem to think everyone else has it wrong and only you have it right...think about it.
(of course you won’t though, because you are too full of yourself to make an honest diagnostic of yourself and your life)

Quit starting threads asking questions if you think you already know all the answers. What’s the definition of crazy? Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

But that isn’t what it is about though is it? It isn’t about spreading the “good word”, or an honest response to a pressing question you have...it’s about showing off.
Showing everyone how knowledgable you think you are about the Bible...showing everyone how you are supposedly “saved” and no one else is because you are SO much smarter is wiser.
You are gloating...you are disgusting.

Last edited:
You may think that you have come here and changed the mind of at least one person...but you obviously have no social skills whatsoever (sorry to rub it in, but it’s the truth...and you don’t seem to hold back so neither will I).
If you were truly preaching the word of God then you would not just attack people’s point of view and then call them names (yes, “false prophet” is an insulting name), you would follow in the teachings of Jesus and accept that people have faults (something you obviously don’t have yourself), that people don’t have it all figured out (something you surely do ((arrogant SOB))...He would not talk down to them as you have...He would not tell them they were going to Hell...He loved EVERYONE...the thieves, the prostitutes, the sinners...everyone.
You have only exposed yourself, not Barnabas...YOU, are full of hate, arrogance, and pride.

There is something seriously wrong with you when you seem to think everyone else has it wrong and only you have it right...think about it.
(of course you won’t though, because you are too full of yourself to make an honest diagnostic of yourself and your life)

Quit starting threads asking questions if you think you already know all the answers. What’s the definition of crazy? Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

But that isn’t what it is about though is it? It isn’t about spreading the “good word”, or an honest response to a pressing question you have...it’s about showing off.
Showing everyone how knowledgable you think you are about the Bible...showing everyone how you are supposedly “saved” and no one else is because you are SO much smarter is wiser.
You are gloating...you are disgusting.

You can criticize me all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you and everyone else who does not believe on Christ is under the wrath of God.

You will not be able to excuse yourself from damnation because you didn't like SovereignGrace.

Your only hope is Christ, so bow to him and seek his mercy, for all who believe on him will be saved.

The God of the Old Testament is the same God of the New Testament. His name is the Lord Jesus Christ.

And he has mercy and grace and forgiveness of sins for all who come to him by faith.

But those who do not come to him will be cast into the lake of fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Read Matthew 25 where Jesus says he will return to separate the sheep from the goats. The sheep will be ushered into heaven, and the goats to everlasting condemnation.

All those who are without Christ will perish in their sins and go to Hell.

And where will you be?

A good man whom was raised as a Buddhist...who has done only good in his lifetime...who has helped the poor...who was not self-righteous...who by all standards was a truly good man will NOT go to Hell. (I’m not talking about myself btw)

This would make God incredibly unjust...and just is one of the attributes that God is said to be.
Did God strike the men down where they stood after they killed Jesus? No he did not...because the law had changed...it is no longer an eye for an eye as you would like it to be...it is to turn the other cheek and love one another as I have love you.
The old testament also says it’s okay to have slaves...but do we still follow that?
You are only preaching segregation and hate.
Not the love that Jesus taught.

Reactions: say what
You can criticize me all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you and everyone else who does not believe on Christ is under the wrath of God.

You will not be able to excuse yourself from damnation because you didn't like SovereignGrace.

Your only hope is Christ, so bow to him and seek his mercy, for all who believe on him will be saved.
I absolutely WILL criticize you!

You expect me to hold back from you after you have ripped into everyone else here who beliefs differ even by the slightest degree?

You have attacked your fellow Christians you fool!

You are NOT spreading the word of God...you are spreading hate and discontent.

If anyone here is the voice of Satan - it is you.

Reactions: j654dgj7
sticking%20out%20tongue.gif

And where will you be?

A good man whom was raised as a Buddhist...who has done only good in his lifetime...who has helped the poor...who was not self-righteous...who by all standards was a truly good man will NOT go to Hell. (I’m not talking about myself btw)

This would make God incredibly unjust...and just is one of the attributes that God is said to be.
Did God strike the men down where they stood after they killed Jesus? No he did not...because the law had changed...it is no longer an eye for an eye as you would like it to be...it is to turn the other cheek and love one another as I have love you.
The old testament also says it’s okay to have slaves...but do we still follow that?

Again, the God of the Old Testament is CHRIST!

I absolutely WILL criticize you!

You expect me to hold back from you after you have ripped into everyone else here who beliefs differ even by the slightest degree?

You have attacked your fellow Christians you fool!

You are NOT spreading the word of God...you are spreading hate and discontent.

If anyone here is the voice of Satan - it is you.

They are not fellow Christians. They worship a false Christ, not the Christ who is revealed in the Scriptures.

They don't know the first thing about who Jesus is or what he accomplished on the cross.

So to say that they are believers is totally false. They are under a deadly delusion.

And to say that they're lost is not a personal attack, it's a fact that you can't believe someone or something you don't know.

They need to be warned that they are under a false refuge, and the wrath of God still abides on them, and they must come to Christ and be saved.

It's wrong to let people think they are saved when they clearly are lost and deceived.

If they don't listen, the blood is on their own hands.

Again, the God of the Old Testament is CHRIST!

Oh really....you know me so well don’t you!

You can see into my heart like God can I guess!

Wow!! You must be the second coming of Christ! We should all bow down to you because you are so amazing!

Yes...it is the same God...and yet God changed the law and how He governed things...is that quite clear to you now?

Did Jesus turn anyone into a pillar of salt?

Did he make any wagers with Satan and torture a humble and righteous man (Job) to win the bet?

No he didn’t.

The message was changed...it was no longer a wrathful message...it was one of love, respect, and the ability for EVERY SINGLE PERSON to be saved.

Go stand on a street corner and scream at people about how they are all going to Hell because that is the equivalent to what you are doing here.

No one wants to here your crap anymore.

Reactions: the
They are not fellow Christians. They worship a false Christ, not the Christ who is revealed in the Scriptures.

They don't know the first thing about who Jesus is or what he accomplished on the cross.

So to say that they are believers is totally false. They are under a deadly delusion.

And to say that they're lost is not a personal attack, it's a fact that you can't believe someone or something you don't know.

They need to be warned that they are under a false refuge, and the wrath of God still abides on them, and they must come to Christ and be saved.

It's wrong to let people think they are saved when they clearly are lost and deceived.

If they don't listen, the blood is on their own hands.

I think it would do more good at this point to bang my head into a brick wall over and over again than to continue arguing with you.
But just know I will chime in whenever you say anything particularly deluded.
banging-head-against-the-wall.gif

Reactions: just me
Oh really....you know me so well don’t you!

You can see into my heart like God can I guess!

Wow!! You must be the second coming of Christ! We should all bow down to you because you are so amazing!

Yes...it is the same God...and yet God changed the law and how He governed things...is that quite clear to you now?

Did Jesus turn anyone into a pillar of salt?

Did he make any wagers with Satan and torture a humble and righteous man (Job) to win the bet?

No he didn’t.

The message was changed...it was no longer a wrathful message...it was one of love, respect, and the ability for EVERY SINGLE PERSON to be saved.

Go stand on a street corner and scream at people about how they are all going to Hell because that is the equivalent to what you are doing here.

No one wants to here your crap anymore.

I'm not judging you. I'm telling you that CHRIST will judge you, and right now, you are under the wrath of God.

If God saves you, you'll believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. If he doesn't, you'll be cast into Hell.

The point is, you must seek his MERCY.

"for ALL who CALL upon the name of the LORD shall be SAVED." Romans 10:13

But you do NOT have the RIGHT to be saved, HE must GRANT it to you.

He's not OBLIGATED to save ANYONE.

You need MERCY.

SEEK and you shall FIND.

Christ will MOST CERTAINLY JUDGE the world, and those who do not know him will be CONDEMNED.

Why don't you read it for yourself?

It's PLAIN in the Scriptures.

Here's John 5:18-30 :

18 Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.

19 Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner.

20 For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself does; and He will show Him greater works than these, that you may marvel.

21 For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will.

22 For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son,

23 that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father.

He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

24 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

25 Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.

26 For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself,

27 and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man.

28 Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice

29 and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation

30 I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me." [/B]

Last edited:
And where will you be?

It seems that not only mainline protestants and quakers agree with you on that point, the great and sensible Pope Francis agrees with you too! Source: http://www.catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=51077

Direct quote from the pope taken out of the article here:

"The Lord created us in His image and likeness, and we are the image of the Lord, and He does good and all of us have this commandment at heart, do good and do not do evil. All of us. 'But, Father, this is not Catholic! He cannot do good.' Yes, he can... "The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the Blood of Christ, all of us, not just Catholics. Everyone! 'Father, the atheists?' Even the atheists. Everyone!" We must meet one another doing good. 'But I don't believe, Father, I am an atheist!' But do good: we will meet one another there."

Reactions: Skarekrow
I think it would do more good at this point to bang my head into a brick wall over and over again than to continue arguing with you.
But just know I will chime in whenever you say anything particularly deluded.
banging-head-against-the-wall.gif
This is really starting to go somewhere. How many times have I felt that way over the years?

Reactions: Skarekrow
I'm not judging you. I'm telling you that CHRIST will judge you, and right now, you are under the wrath of God.

If God saves you, you'll believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. If he doesn't, you'll be cast into Hell.

The point is, you must seek his MERCY.

"for ALL who CALL upon the name of the LORD shall be SAVED." Romans 10:13

But you do NOT have the RIGHT to be saved, HE must GRANT it to you.

He's not OBLIGATED to save ANYONE.

You need MERCY.

SEEK and you shall FIND.

Christ will MOST CERTAINLY JUDGE the world, and those who do not know him will be CONDEMNED.

Why don't you read it for yourself?

It's PLAIN in the Scriptures.

Here's John 5:18-30 :

I would argue with you (and this is where the other’s in this discussion will probably disagree with me too) that there is no Hell at all.

Of course he isn’t obligated.

Let me put it to you like this -

God sent Jesus to “save the whole world” right?

By your standards he might only save 0.001%.

Even if he saves 10%...He will have failed when he stated - “God our Saviour who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth”
(I Tim. 2:3-4).

Even if you change the word “will” with “desires” as some Christians will argue it doesn’t change the fact that He will have all mankind be saved...it is His will and who are you to argue with the innumerable scriptures that tell us His will WILL be done?

By your standards and theology, God is a failure.

It seems that not only mainline protestants and quakers agree with you on that point, the great and sensible Pope Francis agrees with you too! Source: http://www.catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=51077

Direct quote from the pope taken out of the article here:

"The Lord created us in His image and likeness, and we are the image of the Lord, and He does good and all of us have this commandment at heart, do good and do not do evil. All of us. 'But, Father, this is not Catholic! He cannot do good.' Yes, he can... "The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the Blood of Christ, all of us, not just Catholics. Everyone! 'Father, the atheists?' Even the atheists. Everyone!" We must meet one another doing good. 'But I don't believe, Father, I am an atheist!' But do good: we will meet one another there."

Why don't you listen to the words of CHRIST, instead of the MOUTHPIECE of ANTI-CHRIST?

Pope Francis is the HEAD of the LARGEST ANTI-CHRISTIAN organization that has EVER existed in this world: The Roman Catholic Church.

Every time people post in this thread they demonstrate the fact that they are lost and deceived.

This entire thread is a stark illustration of the state of the world without God.

You MUST come to Christ if you would be SAVED from God's wrath.

Don't come to Pope Francis. Come to CHRIST.

Whoever comes to CHRIST for MERCY, He will ABUNDANTLY PARDON .

Why don't you listen to the words of CHRIST, instead of the MOUTHPIECE of ANTI-CHRIST?

Pope Francis is the HEAD of the LARGEST ANTI-CHRISTIAN organization that has EVER existed in this world: The Roman Catholic Church.

Every time people post in this thread they demonstrate the fact that they are lost and deceived.

This entire thread is a stark illustration of the state of the world without God.

You MUST come to Christ if you would be SAVED from God's wrath.

Don't come to Pope Francis. Come to CHRIST.

Whoever comes to CHRIST for MERCY, He will ABUNDANTLY PARDON .
farts.gif

I would argue with you (and this is where the other’s in this discussion will probably disagree with me too) that there is no Hell at all.

Of course he isn’t obligated.

Let me put it to you like this -

God sent Jesus to “save the whole world” right?

By your standards he might only save 0.001%.

Even if he saves 10%...He will have failed when he stated - “God our Saviour who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth”

Even if you change the word “will” with “desires” as some Christians will argue it doesn’t change the fact that He will have all mankind be saved...it is His will and who are you to argue with the innumerable scriptures that tell us His will WILL be done?

By your standards and theology, God is a failure.

No, God cannot fail. That's impossible.

That alone PROVES that Christ did not die for all, because if he died for those who end up damned, that would mean he is a failure.

No. He did not fail. He simply DID NOT DIE for EVERYONE.

But secondly,

That passage you quoted in 1 Timothy:
“God our Saviour who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth”

That's absolutely TRUE.

At one time, God did not so much as SPEAK to the Gentiles, unless he brought them, by providence, into the fold with believing Jews.

And the rest of the Gentile world went to Hell without a Savior.

That was the will of God, whether you agree or not.

But "now commands all men everywhere to repent, because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.” (Acts 17:30-31)

So God does COMMAND all men to repent and believe Jesus Christ. And God is NOT responsible for the DISOBEDIENCE of MEN.

MEN DO NOT OBEY the COMMAND, because they are UNGODLY REBELS, BY NATURE.

And so, UNLESS GOD BREAKS the WILL of the ungodly rebel, he WILL not REPENT and BELIEVE.

And once again, it is CLEAR that NOT ALL WILL REPENT and BELIEVE, because the Scriptures UNIVERSALLY DECLARE the SALVATION of SOME, and NOT OTHERS.

YOU are the one that has a DILEMMA, if you think that Christ DIED for ALL MEN.

It is clear, in the Scriptures, that there are "SHEEP" and "GOATS", and that Christ died for the SHEEP, and NOT the GOATS.

Read JOHN, Chapter 10 : if you don't believe that:

10 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.

4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.

5 Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.”

6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.

7 Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

9 I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.

12 But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees;
and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them.
13 The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep.

14 I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own.

15 As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.

16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

17 “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.

18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”

19 Therefore there was a division again among the Jews because of these sayings. 20 And many of them said, “He has a demon and is mad. Why do you listen to Him?”

21 Others said, “These are not the words of one who has a demon. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?”

22 Now it was the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem, and it was winter.
23 And Jesus walked in the temple, in Solomon’s porch.
24 Then the Jews surrounded Him and said to Him, “How long do You keep us in doubt? If You are the Christ, tell us plainly.

25 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me.
26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you.

27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

30 I and My Father are one.”

So you see,

SOME are his SHEEP, and SOME are NOT.

And he clearly says OVER and OVER: "I lay down my life for THE SHEEP."

CASE CLOSED.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.