Corrupt a wish | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt a wish

Granted but the paradox is too much for the pencil and as it turns out, the universe as well. With a great sigh spread across all time, the universe decides to give up and with little more than a "pop" ceases to exist along with everything that was a part of it.

I wish fun never died.

Granted, it was stillborn

i wish each continent was connected by a giant highway

Granted, they took all of the sea ceatures (mostly whales) and paved them to do so.

I wish my glass was never empty.

Granted, you now have an unlimited supply of baby mice wine.

o-BABY-MICE-WINE-570.jpg

I wish that I didn't have to edit my post because I forgot to wish.

Last edited:
Granted you go back in time and post correctly, but your wish is to have forgotten to wish, so you end up in a time loop.

I wish I had the power to turn people into street signs

Granted, however you quickly lose control of your power and now every person you look at instantly turns into a street sign.

I wish I understood chemistry in a more technical fashion so I could patent an invention

Granted you understand it well enough to patent evaporated water in a can....

I wish life becomes and remains fair from now on.

Granted but you can only observe life and not participate.

I wish everyone would be moderate and not so extreme on things

Granted, but now everyone is following you for instructions.

I wish I could fly away, and find a good resting place.

Last edited:
Granted, you fly away to the tallest tree and find a comfy bird's nest, take rest there, but you are so comfortable you don't notice when a storm approaches and lightening strikes the tree, sending you and the tree crashing to the ground. You land amongst wasps nests, having mysteriously forgotton how to fly on the way down.

I wish I was a turkey.

Granted and next thing you know it's Thanksgiving...and we all know what happens to turkeys on Thanksgiving...gobble...gobble

I wish that I had no worries.

Granted. You are now a member of the group with no worries. You all sit around and go home, never to see each other again.

I wish I could talk with Putin for a few days.

Granted, they are the last days you spend alive

i wish i could read peoples minds

Granted, but now you know what you are going to do ahead of time and that gets old fast.

I wish I could talk with Putin a few days every month.

Granted, but now you know what you are going to do ahead of time and that gets old fast.

I wish I could talk with Putin a few days every month.

Granted you can talk to him through twitter a few days every month

I wish only good news was published

Reactions: just me
Granted but the good news that the bad news is gone is repeated ad infinitum for the majority of time.

I wish people would be more positive

Granted but the good news that the bad news is gone is repeated ad infinitum for the majority of time.

I wish people would be more positive

granted, they're more positive about how great taxes are

I wish there were underwater elephants

Granted, but you are underwater with them. Without gills.

I wish the world would go kabooom!

granted you are stranded on mars when it happens so you have no where to return to when you finish your mission. you spend the next several years trying to hitch a ride to saturn, but the aliens laugh and point at you from their spaceships instead of helping you out. you flick mars debris at them, which fizzles on its way through the atmosphere.

I wish I had a bottle of white wine

Granted but it turns to white wine vinegar as soon it hits your lips.

I wish people would stop complaining.