Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 60 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

@dragulagu are you drunk again? Serious question.
You are a nice guy but you turn into a total dickwad when you are drunk.

Exactly, and I do because I work in the healthcare sector, so shut the fuck up.

Yea, you're drunk.
That was sarcasm my dude.
Leave me alone until you can figure out what I'm saying properly.

Yea, you're drunk.
That was sarcasm my dude.
Leave me alone until you can figure out what I'm saying properly.

You want to play this game, kid? I'm in this sector, I get the actual updates from my company. Heck I have friends that are nurses in the healthcare sectors.
So fuck off with your edgy take on the situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: flower and mintoots
Are they okay?

They had to stay overnight and do some scans, but they'll be alright. Assuming they don't get corona lol

One of my cousins is sick now too. She can't move. She's showing symptoms of ALS but we could barely get an MRI for her because hospitals are pre occupied with COVID. It turns out, there's a fracture in her skull. We're happy it's not a brain tumor and not ALS but there are a lot of other issues and preps that need to be done but cannot be done because fo COVID. She can't have surgery yet.

Her doctor is practically in hiding because he's sick of asthma for a month, he says. Pft.

My cousin's daughters can't even come home because theyre working in other cities+ lockdown.

So yeah. This crap is really crap.

I'm sorry that's going on in your world.
We all just have to do our best to stay healthy right now and not worsen anything if we can help it.

https://be.linkedin.com/in/olaf-skwara-552912115

You want to play this game, kid? I'm in this sector, I get the actual updates from my company. Heck I have friends that are nurses in the healthcare sectors.
Lots of people are nurses, or doctors, or respiratory therapist, etc. Lots of people know them and are friends with them too!

https://be.linkedin.com/in/olaf-skwara-552912115

You aren't understanding me properly and just looking for a fight for reasons entirely unknown to me.
Again, idk wtf your problem is but I can only assume you are drunk and not thinking properly at the moment.

Reactions: flower and mintoots
I know Milk, and I check on them here as well. This is a grave situation. The shit comments Wyote and others are giving just aggravates me,

I'm not giving any shit comments you fucking dingus

Let's all breathe for a couple of minutes and come back to this thread later
giphy.gif

They had to stay overnight and do some scans, but they'll be alright. Assuming they don't get corona lol
Aww hell...I think that sort of thing is a double strain on the health care workers. They still have to deal with normal concerns and the virus.
Brew for crazy-making. I'm hoping everyone that wants to can take advantage of the support groups popping up in social media and websites. Winning by numbers ;)

Dude wtf is your fucking problem lmao
\
You piss me off because your come off with this perspective irrelevant with the actual situation going on.
You wan't the reality check? The US going to lose a lot of lives. Canade will manage. Europe will manage but will
deal a massive and i really mean massive economical losss.