Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 59 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

Okay. She's upset, and I get it. I think it was shitty of her to pour a cup full of crap on you like that though. What a way to start the day.
Yeah I gave a lengthy reply. I was supportive but also reminded her (and her coworkers) that the facts don't align with her fears. And cups full of crap from her is just regular every day business...

Waffle.jpg

Psst, my test is back. It's negative. ;)

Test, if you can, keeping your distance is a must! The inconveniece is well worth the alternative. If it's available, let them test you, if for nothing else but peace of mind.

Be as safe and calm as you can. With discipline, we'll kick this virus out!
Yaaay! Yaaaay! Yaaaaaaaay!!!!

:m200::m2::mlove2:

Yeah I gave a lengthy reply. I was supportive but also reminded her (and her coworkers) that the facts don't align with her fears. And cups full of crap from her is just regular every day business...
giphy.gif

Well yeah. I'm not afraid of dying. I'm afraid of my others and loved ones dying because of me.

lol yesterday somebody I know got in a car accident. So you know what that means!
Hooray for hospital corona!
People never think about the greater context of things, just themselves.

lol yesterday somebody I know got in a car accident. So you know what that means!
Hooray for hospital corona!
People never think about the greater context of things, just themselves.

One of my cousins is sick now too. She can't move. She's showing symptoms of ALS but we could barely get an MRI for her because hospitals are pre occupied with COVID. It turns out, there's a fracture in her skull. We're happy it's not a brain tumor and not ALS but there are a lot of other issues and preps that need to be done but cannot be done because fo COVID. She can't have surgery yet.

Her doctor is practically in hiding because he's sick of asthma for a month, he says. Pft.

My cousin's daughters can't even come home because theyre working in other cities+ lockdown.

So yeah. This crap is really crap.

And I'm not backing the fuck up. Do you know how fucking stressful the situation is to anyone?

wtf is your problem lmao jesus christ
No I have no fucking clue.
Get a grip.