Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 77 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

1. Opened popular local news site
2. Headliner - Single MD alarming - Supermarket stores frontline of Corona Virus!!! Don't touch the bread!!! -
3. Closed the site

I can just imagine the chief editor being this doofus
giphy.gif

Food suppliers are a front line in a sense

Try to imagine that happening to you now, and their reactions.
My friend said when she went to the ER yesterday (she called them prior to showing up) they got her right in to an isolated room and the doctor talked to her through plexiglass and a phone-- like they do at prisons with visitors. Then they took her levels and got her chest x-ray and staff was all geared up.

My friend said when she went to the ER yesterday (she called them prior to showing up) they got her right in to an isolated room and the doctor talked to her through plexiglass and a phone-- like they do at prisons with visitors. Then they took her levels and got her chest x-ray and staff was all geared up.
sad, but it will be that way until this is over. hope she is alright

So are pharmacists, we should keep away from them.
giphy.gif

lmao well we should probably stay away from them for other reasons...
fuckin crazy ass druggies

It's all for safety measures for everyone, but yeah can imagine it's not pleasant experience. Hope she is alright as well.

lmao well we should probably stay away from them for other reasons...
fuckin crazy ass druggies
giphy.gif

It's all for safety measures for everyone, but yeah can imagine it's not pleasant experience. Hope she is alright as well.
Thanks. They said she likely has a mild case and they aren't testing unless people come in critical. So she is home. They gave her an Albuterol inhaler at the ER. Even though they say it's mild she's very uncomfortable and still having trouble.

Thanks. They said she likely has a mild case and they aren't testing unless people come in critical. So she is home. They gave her an Albuterol inhaler at the ER. Even though they say it's mild she's very uncomfortable and still having trouble.
Good news though that it is likely a mild case, they did an x-ray check on her. The thing with this virus is and that's coming from the WHO page that is a very broad range on how people react to the virus and mild cases certainly mean discomfort but should be recoverable. Immune system response and rest is the most important in that case. :) And she should check up daily with her medical contact on her progression! Is she doing better now than yesterday or the day before?

This might help with how to manage the situation
https://www.who.int/publications-de...with-mild-symptoms-and-management-of-contacts

I'm not saying you're wrong, but you need to get some fresh air. The amount of negativity coming from you these days is overwhelming.

Fresh air will do about as much good for me as 'thoughts and prayers' during a crisis. It doesn't help when you have real underlying problems.

I am pessimistic person by nature because, well, I'm mildly paranoid. Perhaps more than mildly.

But forgive me if I am being 'negative' when I'm quite possibly a hair breadth away from a mental break down. As they say, misery loves company.

I am running out of money. My work card and Social Security Number are still an unknown number of weeks/months away.

I cannot start working at the job I have an offer for and the start date has already been pushed back once. I have no income. I have no way to get further income and will likely be borrowing it from somewhere to survive.

My health insurance is probably just a paper tiger and I can't get a better one until I start working. If I get sick and somehow I get put on a government plan I will be rejected from getting my Green Card and will possibly be deported and seperated from my wife.

I am trapped in a country which I am not a citizen of, with no help forthcoming from my wife's and host government or my birth nation's government.

I am living in a building with several people of various mental issues who it is a struggle to take care of at the best of times, but is made worse by my own rapidly declining mental state, all of which are partially in some way dependant on ME to keep them safe and sane.

So I am sorry if I am being too negative but its a bit hard to see the silver lining beyond mere survival right now, which itself is in question for myself and members of my family.

Since I am depressing people too much I shall censor myself further. My apologies, I will not bring you down further.

Enjoy your day.

Each of us needs to protect our lives like it's our job.

My daughter was just threatened by her HR person that she had to come back to work or be fired. (work = grocery store in this case). She has been out on LOA since falling ill. I told her to call the gentleman in charge of corporate and get the real information from him. If she has to quit, she has to quit, but the whole reason she works for them is for the health insurance. She's been with them for over 5 years and knows not only her job inside out, but easily covers for other positions who are out. It would be the ultimate in stupidity if they fired my daughter and kept the woman who doesn't even know what her own job entails.

She's now dropping off flowers at the funeral home. This thing tomorrow... there has been so much wrong in regards to the last three months of my dad's life I'm beyond words for describing it. He's out of misery. We just need to get through these next few months of covid and keeping everyone safe. Issues have a way of working themselves out, we just need to look for the opportunities to help them along.

Fresh air will do about as much good for me as 'thoughts and prayers' during a crisis. It doesn't help when you have real underlying problems.

I am pessimistic person by nature because, well, I'm mildly paranoid. Perhaps more than mildly.

But forgive me if I am being 'negative' when I'm quite possibly a hair breadth away from a mental break down. As they say, misery loves company.

I am running out of money. My work card and Social Security Number are still an unknown number of weeks/months away.

I cannot start working at the job I have an offer for and the start date has already been pushed back once. I have no income. I have no way to get further income and will likely be borrowing it from somewhere to survive.

My health insurance is probably just a paper tiger and I can't get a better one until I start working. If I get sick and somehow I get put on a government plan I will be rejected from getting my Green Card and will possibly be deported and seperated from my wife.

I am trapped in a country which I am not a citizen of, with no help forthcoming from my wife's and host government or my birth nation's government.

I am living in a building with several people of various mental issues who it is a struggle to take care of at the best of times, but is made worse by my own rapidly declining mental state, all of which are partially in some way dependant on ME to keep them safe and sane.

So I am sorry if I am being too negative but its a bit hard to see the silver lining beyond mere survival right now, which itself is in question for myself and members of my family.

Since I am depressing people too much I shall censor myself further. My apologies, I will not bring you down further.

Enjoy your day.

Balance. That's what we all need.
Hope you're feeling better soon.

Last edited:
Even if you have a mild case, it might be different from every cough you've ever had