Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 68 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

I think it very interesting for someone to have thought to check those who have lived through this.

Reactions: flower and Misty
I was talking about pointing fingers, never accusing anyone of not taking this serious time seriously. All is good meant I was saying it in jest. Hate it when I cannot be understood, but used to it.
I said you were being patronizing because it sounded like you were telling people they had no right to, or shouldn't be blaming anyone for compounding this mess when we clearly have incompetent and moronic leadership pretending to run the show.
There will be countless more deaths because of Trump's narcissistic tendencies and lack of scientific counsel.
Trump disbanded the pandemic response team...end of story.
Now he wants Governors to kiss his ass for more response money?
Trump cares about the economy and Wall Street and everyone else be damned.
If you want to be understood then don't be so vague all the time.

Prediction -
Currrent fatalities in US - 2,000

Deaths in US reach 10,000 by April 2nd - 7th
Deaths in US reach 100,000 by April 17th - May 5th

Peak of the infection between Late April - Mid May at the earliest if carefully managed.

Current fatalities in UK - 1,000
Deaths in UK reach 10,000 by April 5th - 12th
Deaths in UK reach 20,000 by April 20th - 28th

Peak of infection between mid to late April at earliest if carefully managed.

Current fatalities World Wide - 30,000
Deaths World Wide Reach 100,000 by April 7th - 16th
Deaths World Wide Reach 1,000,000 by April 27th - May 8th

We could easily see fatalities over 1 Million world wide by the end of the Pandemic. And thats based on official numbers not those hidden by governments like the Chinese.

This based on the logarithmic growth of deaths observed thus far.

Last edited:
This is probably how some of those extroverts are reacting to social distancing and isolation two weeks in lol, got to find some way to lighten the mood this time around.

Those longing for the missing night life lol.

Last edited:
Stupid British Woman with Auto-Immune Disease complains about being trapped in Lockdown after travelling to India during a Pandemic.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52076861

God some people are so dumb. When there is a warning of a world wide infection it might be worth cancelling your travel plans. Nothing is that important.

Stupid British Woman with Auto-Immune Disease complains about being trapped in Lockdown after travelling to India during a Pandemic.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52076861

God some people are so dumb. When there is a warning of a world wide infection it might be worth cancelling your travel plans. Nothing is that important.

Yes, the traveling during pandemic part is as dumb & dangerous as you can get, agreed.. But I get why she is worried for her autoimmune disease meds. Sometimes without the meds you can be in big trouble.

A month ago when I posted there was going to be another great depression people called me a crack pot in this thread and here we are looking at the exact situation. I don't expect the Dollar and the Euro to kick the bucket until around or right after the holiday season but then very quickly crash not long after. Once it happens the rest of the world will fallow in the weeks after and life will never be the same even after a recovery towards middle of the decade people will live in fear of another crash regardless if the markets move up or down. The value and faith in currency will be low be it paper or digital with the SDR being the reserve currency. Physical gold and silver will be hedges against loss of wealth but ultimately later in the game there is much pain for those who put their faith there as the financial be all. Land outside the towns and cities will experience high demand and will greatly increase in value as people decide to leave for a different way of life.
It sounds like the path to decentralization. Sounds like a great opportunity for the new world