Colour IQ Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Colour IQ Test

• Your score: 7
  • Age range: 30-39
  • Best score for your gender and age range: 0
  • Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520
It appears my hue discrimination is lowest in the medium greens (3) and pale blues (4).

Interesting test, but my eyes crossed a few times.
That's never happened for me online before, lol. :D

I got board and decided to submit before I completely finished, so my score was only a 44. I discriminated between reds, oranges, and yellows flawlessly, and did about as well with violets. Greenish teals and bluish indigoes were where I did worst, since I could tell things were off but was too lazy to take the time to fix everything.

Also, I just realized that it would probably have been easier if I didn't have my screen turned down really dim, or if I were looking at it from a less oblique angle.

Last edited:
All 4 little bar things I got for where I had low color acuity were in the "pink" range, which is kinda funny because pink is the color I care for and use the least, though naturally all colors are splendid and have their own applications - pink just doesn't speak to me as much, although I do think it looks perfect with black. I'm also just excited to find a thread where discussing hues isn't necessarily off-topic. :m096:

Magister343's post just got me interested because my results for color acuity were the opposite - I did fine with blues/greens, but slipped up with a few of the warmer shades, whereas "greenish teals and bluish indigoes" were his downfall and reds/oranges/yellows were no problem.

[MENTION=3545]bickelz[/MENTION]
Reminds me of one of the first German lessons I wen to, We went through colors. In the end of the lesson the teacher asked a guy which two colors his shirt was (striped). He replied that he didn't know (he is color-blind). She got pretty angry with him until she realized that he was color blind.

Reactions: bickelz
Reminds me of one of the first German lessons I wen to, We went through colors. In the end of the lesson the teacher asked a guy which two colors his shirt was (striped). He replied that he didn't know (he is color-blind). She got pretty angry with him until she realized that he was color blind.
Well, one would imagine that even most blind people know what colors their clothes are, and besides, I thought most col. bl. people had trouble differentiating between two specific colors, like R-G or B-Y (I'm assuming he wasn't completely color blind since it's literally one-in-a-million), so unless he wore the colors he had problems with he should have been able to, yu know, see them, and if the stripes' colors were both baddies and he saw a monocolored shirt, it wouldn't have been that hard to deduce from the question asked which colors he wore (assuming he was aware of which they were, which sorta seems likely). It's slightly more understandable if one was a goodie and the other a baddie, since while he could have had named the goodie, neither answering that the baddie was either x or y nor taking a 50/50 guess seems satisfactory...

Wait, I'm seriously ripping on a color blind person despite having no actual experience of what color blindness is like? i'm uhm sorry never mind carry on

Your score: 0
Age range: 40-49
Best score for your gender and age range: 0
Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

0 ( Perfect Color Acuity )
99 ( Low Color Acuity )

I guess that's good... :/

oh, right, forgot about the score.

Your score: 0

Your score: 8
Age range: 16-19

.... since its a color test are the results closer to 0 better?... im so confused

• Your score: 7
  • Age range: 30-39

0 ( Perfect Color Acuity )

GLroP.png

Not too bad considering I have had cataract & retinal reattachment surgery in the last 5 years.
  • Your score: 6
  • Age range: 50-59

4 for me... and all were in between the blue / purple range.

Cool test! But yeah, +1 with the eyes going nuts now. My god :)

Your score: 4
Age range: 16-19

3! woo... woo... just wooo... i need to sleep now my eyes are burning....

:lol: We got the same score and we have pretty similar names.....your're my evil twin. :O

I did terribly. But I blame my screen. It's whacked out bro.