Climate Change | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Climate Change

Psssh nonsense.

Ignorance and greed put us on this path.

Science told us we could have had Nuclear Power generators (thorium which is clean burn, or fission) and electric cars decades ago if Big Oil and Coal hadn't stopped it. Money was more important than scientific fact.

Science is always the answer, never the problem.

Science is Knowledge and only ignorance causes humanity harm.

Nature does bugger all except create parasites that devour their host from the inside out. Forgive me if I do not trust in nature.

But it was the ignorance of science that blazed the trail my friend. You can direct that towards monetary gain for those that fell in line, but in a sense that just proves the point my friend. Science has theory (sometimes wrong)...nature has pure undeniable truth that is not phased. Try and predict it or theorize it...not gonna happen.

Science is for the curious and learned....nature is absolute truth. Scary for the scientist but what a gaze for the open-minded minion who finds value in the truly observable truth. No dis-respect my friend, but stamping science on everything is limiting and even you know that.

Without nature and its elements...there is no science or nothing to theorize or examine and grow from. So who is dealing the cards my friend?

Al Gore is a bore.
Greta thumburg nawwwww..she doesn't really see co2. Lol.
All's I gotta say is .
Oppenheimer ranch watch it .
Ice age farmer..watch it
Adapt 2030 watch it.
We are going into a grand solar minimum. A mini ice age

Reactions: OK007
Now that is 4 cents and will be evaluated and interpreted.

Reactions: InTRovErT34
Al Gore is a bore.
Greta thumburg nawwwww..she doesn't really see co2. Lol.
All's I gotta say is .
Oppenheimer ranch watch it .
Ice age farmer..watch it
Adapt 2030 watch it.
We are going into a grand solar minimum. A mini ice age

Define the control of this and you will plant a seed of awareness my friend. Thanks for the thought man.

Define the control of this and you will plant a seed of awareness my friend. Thanks for the thought man.

Just be mindful that the population today emits C02 with every breath...

Just be mindful that the population today emits C02 with every breath...
Co2 is at 400ppm right now very low. and for the temperature to rise 1degree globaly we would have to reach 800ppm and double that to 1600 ppm for another 1degree rise in temperature. Co2 is plant food in my opinion we need much more than what we have right now ..the earth would prosper.

Co2 is at 400ppm right now very low. and for the temperature to rise 1degree globaly we would have to reach 800ppm and double that to 1600 ppm for another 1degree rise in temperature. Co2 is plant food in my opinion we need much more than what we have right now ..the earth would prosper.

Not really. Above 1000ppm humans start suffering Carbon Dioxide posioning.

We really shouldn't let it get above 1000 or we'll see large outbreaks of headaches and nausia, slowly getting worse as the CO2 amounts increase.

From 2000ppm earth co2 level causing headache nausea etc. to 5000 ppm being fatal and altering other earth gasses. I agree it shouldn't get too high but that's the numbers I've researched .thanks for the interest..

From 2000ppm earth co2 level causing headache nausea etc. to 5000 ppm being fatal and altering other earth gasses. I agree it shouldn't get too high but that's the numbers I've researched .thanks for the interest..

Indeed, but 1000 starts affecting people. General population suffer more at 2000 but 10000 is still pretty bad.

It will begin affecting cognitive function hence everyone will start getting dumber and thinking less clearly.

The DHS Wisconsin considers anything above 1000ppm as unhealthy work conditions, so if its unhealthy for work is unhealthy for constant exposure... Source

Further more whilst we are 420ish ppm at the moment, we, at the current rate of increase won't hit 1000ppm for another 100-200 years. So its okay, its not our lifetime right?

UNLESS.

The permafrost thaws. This will dump billions of tons of CO2 in the atmosphere in a very short timespan. Source

This could jump us from about 400ppm to 800-900ppm in as short a time as a decade.

So whilst 2030 is a bit generous, we need it under control by 2050 because if we don't.. well... extinction level events have happened before. Humanity doesn't survive in a high CO2 world.

I appreciate your knowledge on the topic..what would you say about grand solar minimum magnetic reversal. Do you think global warming is a real thing and how would you support each side. Just curious..?

If you want to effect change you must be willing to die for it. I'm not seeing the environmental peeps dying for the cause yet so things must not be serious. If you really believe that humans are ruining the planet you must remove yourself from earth. Because you realize that human kind is the actual problem. Therefore you must sacrifice yourself for the cause.

I propose for earth day this year all serious climate believers should end their lives. And there by set the example for others. Al Gore I'm counting on you to end your carbon footprint permanently. Along with all the rest of your followers.

I'm going to stick around and enjoy the warmer climate. Until viruses grow powerful enough to kill the rest of us off. Because you know how we can cure diseases. Well some of them. And yet we think that we can fix a biosphere that we mostly do not understand how most of it worked or was actually created.

We know nothing. And seem to think we know it all. Man is nothing more than an ignorant child hitting buttons in the remote control until something happens that makes him happy. Then forgets all the hardships he had before he stumbled into happiness. Only to have to repeat said hardships all over again. Mankind is insane. And never learns. Don't believe me. Watch yourself long enough and you will see your insane just like the rest of us. You wanna fix the world? Fix yourself. And the world can fix its self.

If you want to effect change you must be willing to die for it. I'm not seeing the environmental peeps dying for the cause yet so things must not be serious. If you really believe that humans are ruining the planet you must remove yourself from earth. Because you realize that human kind is the actual problem. Therefore you must sacrifice yourself for the cause.

I propose for earth day this year all serious climate believers should end their lives. And there by set the example for others. Al Gore I'm counting on you to end your carbon footprint permanently. Along with all the rest of your followers.

I'm going to stick around and enjoy the warmer climate. Until viruses grow powerful enough to kill the rest of us off. Because you know how we can cure diseases. Well some of them. And yet we think that we can fix a biosphere that we mostly do not understand how most of it worked or was actually created.

We know nothing. And seem to think we know it all. Man is nothing more than an ignorant child hitting buttons in the remote control until something happens that makes him happy. Then forgets all the hardships he had before he stumbled into happiness. Only to have to repeat said hardships all over again. Mankind is insane. And never learns. Don't believe me. Watch yourself long enough and you will see your insane just like the rest of us. You wanna fix the world? Fix yourself. And the world can fix its self.

Let us all look through a tiny tube in the hopes to see the light at the end of the tube...but wait its our own finger at the end that is blocking the light. What a wasted thought my goodness. No relevance. A complete disregard and an acknowledgement that you have no idea of the problem or the cure. What a crass statement my goodness.

Very well said. I get it know that we don't know.

Reactions: 54192&#cmy

... You must be willing to die for it? Are you high?

Jesus fucking Christ thats extreme.

Plus its possible to, ya know, care about your kids and not live your life at their expense.

Just because it doesn't affect you personally and may not in your lifetime doesn't mean it isn't a problem.

That's the problem with the world today. Instant gratification and no long term views. If people aren't jacking off to it they don't care.

I appreciate your knowledge on the topic..what would you say about grand solar minimum magnetic reversal. Do you think global warming is a real thing and how would you support each side. Just curious..?

I wouldn't support each side.

The science is there. Its a fact.

It gets hyped up a bit, true, but ignoring it is like ignoring the Doctor who said Coronavirus was real... Just because it doesn't kill 100% doesn't mean it isn't a damn problem.

Let us all look through a tiny tube in the hopes to see the light at the end of the tube...but wait its our own finger at the end that is blocking the light. What a wasted thought my goodness. No relevance. A complete disregard and an acknowledgement that you have no idea of the problem or the cure. What a crass statement my goodness.
Is it? What's the answer? The solution? Maybe a volcano will erupt again and block out the sun for a few years? The Earth can save it's self. For my 48 years of living I've been told an ice age is coming a hole in the ozone was getting me. A nuclear war with Russia is going to kill me. Global warming is coming. And yet nothing changes. The very people who warn about this stuff don't seem too worried. I don't see humans running to the forests. Plowing over the cities to restore the environment. I see the exact opposite. So there must not be a problem. Cause those who know more than any of us keep on doing the same stuff. So what's the worry? How will you feel to save the world only to have an asteroid hit it and ruin it all anyway. This planet will eventually die NO MATTER WHAT ANY OF US DO! So why worry yourself to death? I'm not..........

... You must be willing to die for it? Are you high?

Jesus fucking Christ thats extreme.

Plus its possible to, ya know, care about your kids and not live your life at their expense.

Just because it doesn't affect you personally and may not in your lifetime doesn't mean it isn't a problem.

That's the problem with the world today. Instant gratification and no long term views. If people aren't jacking off to it they don't care.

I wouldn't support each side.

The science is there. Its a fact.

It gets hyped up a bit, true, but ignoring it is like ignoring the Doctor who said Coronavirus was real... Just because it doesn't kill 100% doesn't mean it isn't a damn problem.
So what if I was fucking high? What exactly are you implying about high people?

Ya willing to die for it? Like Christians who were burned at the stake by other humans who believed the science at the time. What greater sacrifice than to die for what you believe? Science is not perfect because man is not perfect. I'm challenging the amount they believe their own bullshit.
For some reason humans believe the delusion that they must progress on. Why? For what purpose does the human race need to continue? How many of us are crying about the other extinct humanoids that came before us? The real question is do we deserve to continue on?

Is it? What's the answer? The solution? Maybe a volcano will erupt again and block out the sun for a few years? The Earth can save it's self. For my 48 years of living I've been told an ice age is coming a hole in the ozone was getting me. A nuclear war with Russia is going to kill me. Global warming is coming. And yet nothing changes. The very people who warn about this stuff don't seem too worried. I don't see humans running to the forests. Plowing over the cities to restore the environment. I see the exact opposite. So there must not be a problem. Cause those who know more than any of us keep on doing the same stuff. So what's the worry? How will you feel to save the world only to have an asteroid hit it and ruin it all anyway. This planet will eventually die NO MATTER WHAT ANY OF US DO! So why worry yourself to death? I'm not..........

Now this is some tangible thought. Thank you! It is frustrating and I gather that in your thoughts, but in a sense that frustration is nonsense given the context. Its more productive to be aware of limits...both ours and our planet. I think I recall @ReasonEnduring spoke very well of the coordination needed by the masses and serious thought by the higher ups. Would an answer truly pacify us in this day and age by science or leaders of our nations? My guess is no as we all know well that catastrophe is out there and we have no control. It is healthy to argue about it, but even healthier to acknowledge the limits we have to combat it.

1) Russia and Nuclear War are a geopolitical issue not a scientific one.
2) The world does change. We can communicate at lightspeed from a device that fits in your pocket.
3) An asteroid hitting the Earth is preventable as Climate Change, but saying "We don't need to do anything! The WORLD will stop it!" Whilst technically true, it will stop when it hits the Earth, but then again the atmosphere will probably render an extinction level event. Go ask the Dinosaurs.
4) Planting Trees doesn't take enough CO2 out of the air. Its better than nothing but its like holding a rag to your face in a mustard gas attack.
5) The Earth will be perfectly fine, its a lump of rock, its the people I'm worried about.

Reactions: Rit4lin and OK007