Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Chronicles of Narnia Mafia Game Thread

Hm, someone else I suspected turned out to be a civie. I'm starting to think that I'm not very good at this game.

I would go with Turkish Delight in the hopes the mafia will kill themselves rather than eat it, but that would probably lead to a mass of suicides and an early end to the game. So Fish n' Chips it is govnor.

Night 3

The woods can be a rather terrifying place, especially if one walks alone on an unmarked path
during the night. Moonlight filters through the thick canopy of trees, casting a faint bluish hue
all around.

MetalMarsh89 strolls along in a leisurely pace, keeping an eye out for a sleepy marmot or two
to appear from its burrow. Experience tells him the rodents would be hibernating in their warm,
comfortable holes in the dirt, but Narnian marmots are known to make the occasional appearance
from the ground during Winter, and he has been looking forward to meeting one.

A talking one.

In the stillness, a sudden rustling of leaves to his left makes him pause. He squints hard at the
shadowy images within the dark thicket of trees.

Can it be?

He ventures further, and shapes begin to take form. First a snout, then razor-sharp teeth gleaming
in the pale moonlight.

Dread coils in his stomach.

MetalMarsh89 takes a step back in terror as, instead of a marmot, a large, grey wolf with dark,
distinctive markings emerges from the thicket.

“Hello, dinner,” Maugrim snarls menacingly.

MetalMarsh89 retreats hurriedly, and in his rush, his foot hits a protruding tree root. As he stumbles
backwards, he hears a ferocious growl, and the pain of fangs sinking into his throat is the last thing
that registers in his mind.

It is now Day 4.

Who killed MetalMarsh89?

[MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13654]DFaraday[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11868]drummergirlbk[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13634]OliviaPope[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11651]ArtFirst[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13639]Spacedaisy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13645]fingersplints[/MENTION]

Sons of Adam, Daughters of Eve, & Narnian friends,
What will you have to nourish your body?

1) Sardine Sandwiches
2) Fish & Chips
3) Turkish Delight

You have 48 hours.

I notice that spacedaisy has been included in the "Who killed MetalMarsh89?" section. Does that mean she's come back to life as zombie Farther Christmas or was it just a typo?

I notice that spacedaisy has been included in the "Who killed MetalMarsh89?" section. Does that mean she's come back to life as zombie Farther Christmas or was it just a typo?

typo

Will [MENTION=13637]Metalmarsh89[/MENTION]'s role be released since he was killed by the mafia? I'm curious to know who he was.

I'm still confused about the [MENTION=13661]golden[/MENTION] [MENTION=13637]Metalmarsh89[/MENTION] thing. at this point it's possible that Metalmarsh89 was a character that role checked golden. But at this point I don't really have enough info to say that's what happened.

Last edited:

Fixed.

Can I get an example of what you are looking for? I will be busy cleaning all day due to my brothers high school graduation party so I won't be able to get it in until tomorrow.

No limits. Just think poems or song lyrics, lines that rhyme or not, funny or serious, Robert Frost-esque or nursery rhymes. Anything goes. Just as long as the content has to do with Narnia or the game.

ETA: Eg of funny. As simple as (to the rhythm of Jack and Jill):
Reepicheep scuttled up a hill
To catch a couple of baddies,
Reep ate cheese and soon went stiff
But at least it wasn't rabies.

(2AM. Don't judge.) But minimum 8 lines. Go wild.

Last edited:
Fish and chips. the other two are nasty

RIP MM. My biggest suspects are Golden and the SD voters. Since MM was killed, if the daisy push was to save someone it would have had to have been Golden. Also I find it a bit suspicious that MM suspected him and was now killed. It seems like a weird kill choice to me since some seemed to be suspicious of him. Goldens post after is all in smilies though, so I wonder if he was cursed and in that case I never feel comfortable going after someone who can't defend themselves unless I am certain.

1093.png

:drum:

I am here, reading and formulating theories as best i can. Clearly, ive not been very good at this so far. :/ I will post as soon as i can. My child just wont go the fuck to sleep and there's no point posting while she's still up. :)

RIP MM! :( Didn't expect you to go so soon. You must have been civvie since the mafia doesn't kill their own, right? I hope your role is revealed at some point. Also Golden suspected and voted for you based on some really flimsy reasons in my opinion, so maybe it means Golden is a bad guy, like Artfirst believed from the beginning. Golden's suddenly being rather cryptic with his posts, posting only smiley faces and such, which makes me think he is hiding his real thoughts.

And Jacobi I was also wondering about why Spacedaisy's name was there lol, thanks JB79 for clearing that up.

I'll take a piece of turkish delight, it'sprobably the least nourishing but I have a sweet tooth.

Hosts, can we use player's names in the lyrical piece?

RIP MetalMarsh :( Your death doesn't actually make a lot of sense to me since you had some suspicion on you.
I'm guessing Golden has to only use smilies, which is really going to make the thread much quieter than it's been. I have a hard time seeing him doing it on purpose because he's someone who likes to talk. In any case, I agree with Fingersplints, I prefer not to go after someone who can't defend themselves.

I think I'll be looking at the people who both voted out civvies 2 times now. And I realized reading back I've been calling DFaraday, DanielFaraday, so sorry I've been messing that up. He was just one of my favorite LOST characters.

Oh, also I'm voting Fish and Chips. No way am I eating sardines and I'd never heard of Turkish Delight before.

RIP MetalMarsh :( Your death doesn't actually make a lot of sense to me since you had some suspicion on you.
I'm guessing Golden has to only use smilies, which is really going to make the thread much quieter than it's been. I have a hard time seeing him doing it on purpose because he's someone who likes to talk. In any case, I agree with Fingersplints, I prefer not to go after someone who can't defend themselves.

I think I'll be looking at the people who both voted out civvies 2 times now. And I realized reading back I've been calling DFaraday, DanielFaraday, so sorry I've been messing that up. He was just one of my favorite LOST characters.

So he's being silenced? ugh, this makes things complicated. I guess I have to hold back my suspicion against him too. Does the silencing go on until the next night or something?

It typically tends to go until the end of the time period. So I assume he will only post in smilies until the day post. I'm not sure what he's getting at with the voting X thing.

I agree with Splints that the Daisy voters are the place to look, and I think the connection to Golden is an interesting one. So far he's playing the way I've seen him do as a civvie, but it does look like a save considering how many votes Daisy took out of nowhere.

So, I've spent the last hour reading back over the entire thread and this is what I've been thinking.

DFaraday is still on my radar. I stll think post count matters, but it's not really a whole lot to go on.

Drummergirl is really pinging my radar at the moment. She posts little, but still enough to be part of the game. (Dfaraday posted so little i forgot he was even a player) The issue I have is that when she does post, she contributes very little. She never has any real suspicions, she never discusses people she thinks could be mafia. She just casts a vote and disappears and her reasoning is usually "going with her gut" which seems like a real cop out. Also, now in her recent posts she's still going after golden. This doesn't seem fair to me. I did suspect him at the start, and I was keeping a close eye on him. Now, he's only posting smileys though, which would make me think that he's not mafia. Also, with all the bad lynching we seem to be doing, I agree with the others and think it's unfair to lynch someone who can't stand up for themselves.

ArtFirst is still on my radar. I think it's strange that he went from posting emotionally charged essays to barely posting at all.

:tape: :nod:

:focus:

:spy: :spy: -
emoticon-painter.png
:drum: :noidea:

:help: :pray:

I'll take that as a yes you're being silenced haha
back on topic, who is mafia.. drummergirl? Is that who you're suspecting?

I'm not sure what the help smiley means. Is drummergirl the one silencing you?

:tape: :nod:

:focus:

:spy: :spy: -
emoticon-painter.png
:drum: :noidea:

:help: :pray:

also is the giant painter smilie meant to symbolize Artfirst? Because if that's who you're suspecting I don't agree, Artfirst seemed sincere to me. Then again his sudden silence is suspicious, like [MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION] said. But he could just be busy or something, I don't want to jump to conclusions.