Christianity and Science? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Christianity and Science?

From Revelation of God. Anything that is "inner" and "esoteric" is interdicted in the Bible. Everything that has to do with the occult.

God didn't write the bible, neither did God edit the bible or decide which books would be kept in and which excluded, people did (if 'God' here is seen as the unconscious mind or a seperate being or the divine source)

Moses was a magician who entered a magical battle with the pharoahs magicians

Jesus was magician who performed a magickal working in the desert in which he appears to have carried out both invocation and evocation

Reactions: Skarekrow
God didn't write the bible, neither did God edit the bible or decide which books would be kept in and which excluded, people did (if 'God' here is seen as the unconscious mind or a seperate being or the divine source)

Moses was a magician who entered a magical battle with the pharoahs magicians

Jesus was magician who performed a magickal working in the desert in which he appears to have carried out both invocation and evocation
Are you serious or you're just jk?

[MENTION=9401]LucyJr[/MENTION].

The connection of the story of creation represented in the Bible and the seed and flower of life ideas are highly compatible....before you brush it off completely you should at least do some reading up on it.

It does not dismiss the idea of God creating it all...it only gives a thought on how it was done...and why....the geometry represented is also represented in just about everything in the universe...from a spinning galaxy to an atom.

[video=youtube;Ss1ajWeY_wc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss1ajWeY_wc[/video]

[MENTION=9401]LucyJr[/MENTION].

The connection of the story of creation represented in the Bible and the seed and flower of life ideas are highly compatible....before you brush it off completely you should at least do some reading up on it.

It does not dismiss the idea of God creating it all...it only gives a thought on how it was done...and why....the geometry represented is also represented in just about everything in the universe...from a spinning galaxy to an atom.

[video=youtube;Ss1ajWeY_wc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss1ajWeY_wc[/video]

I think geometry is awesome, but we have a very tiny idea of it, like Pascal said. Because there are some things which are not in a spatial dimension, like soul.

Praying and fasting, seeking the face of God.

Sure...also facing his demons

Its a little like the abramelin working where you fast and seek to enflame yourself with prayer

Sure...also facing his demons

Its a little like the abramelin working where you fast and seek to enflame yourself with prayer

Equating miracles with magic is like equating fire with water. I'm not surprised, as I keep hearing alot of new stuffs these days.

And then I kind of hear how magic is actualy a form of pantheism, which is a form of judaism, which is tied with budhism, that has is roots in islam, who is the foundation of christianity, from where the unconscious meets the conscious, and it all gets to...JUNGianism, that has a very close link to...mormons, from where the aliens sent us their commands, and after all, it gets again to...hypnotism. ?!.???!!!...

And we can make again the same "pattern" in different combinations, and we get another side of the "truth", which is...satanism.
And so on, because satanism is based on...karma, which is clearly the unconscious pattern of homosexualism...(what????)

This is the kind of things that "makes sense" to people today....so I step back and ...I tend to keep quiet.

But seriously, if you know a little bit about magic, you should know what is the history of this word.
Maybe you could go into a place where this word is used along with many other similar words, like in a witches meeting, or in a place where the 'concept' of satan is worshiped. Seriously.

Equating miracles with magic is like equating fire with water. I'm not surprised, as I keep hearing alot of new stuffs these days.

And then I kind of hear how magic is actualy a form of pantheism, which is a form of judaism, which is tied with budhism, that has is roots in islam, who is the foundation of christianity, from where the unconscious meets the conscious, and it all gets to...JUNGianism, that has a very close link to...mormons, from where the aliens sent us their commands, and after all, it gets again to...hypnotism. ?!.???!!!...

And we can make again the same "pattern" in different combinations, and we get another side of the "truth", which is...satanism.
And so on, because satanism is based on...karma, which is clearly the unconscious pattern of homosexualism...(what????)

This is the kind of things that "makes sense" to people today....so I step back and ...I tend to keep quiet.

But seriously, if you know a little bit about magic, you should know what is the history of this word.
Maybe you could go into a place where this word is used along with many other similar words, like in a witches meeting, or in a place where the 'concept' of satan is worshiped. Seriously.

I don't know where you've heard all that but it's a bit muddled

Jesus was working with pre-existant spiritual systems; he knew as a boy answers to questions his local preists did not have answers to. This tells us he had advanced knowledge even at that stage that most people were not privy too; this implies an esoteric education

We know he was part of a baptism cult as John the baptist baptised jesus

We know Jesus was also anointed with oils; these are all rituals. Jesus also performed a ritual on a man before he entered Jerusalem. Jesus turned water into wine at a wedding which is to say that he initiated people into his spiritual system

he also raised lazerus who had lapsed from his spiritual community back into the fold from spiritual death, back into spiritual life

I don't see a distinction between magick and religion and i think people who have put religion up on some sort of pedastal have dropped their guard and left themselves open to the manipulations of the religious institutions

Jesus is the light and the life so of course he walked on water as the sun glints on the surface of the sea:

DSCF0567.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildfire
I think geometry is awesome, but we have a very tiny idea of it, like Pascal said. Because there are some things which are not in a spatial dimension, like soul.

Well...I find this explanation very fascinating...it can fully jive with the Bible if you so wish it to, or it could be separate, depending on one’s beliefs.