Charisma - What is it and have you got it? | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Charisma - What is it and have you got it?

It's clear that Ren must protect Deleted member 16771 from himself and tell him exactly what to say and follow him around to tell him how to behave at all times lest he speak in a way that is inconsistent with a robot with no humanity and destroy his life.

If possible, I’d rather you refrained from spreading fallacious narratives like these.

There you go, I reacted at last to your numerous passive aggressive posts.

Reactions: slant and Wyote
If possible, I’d rather you refrained from spreading fallacious narratives like these.

There you go, I reacted at last to your numerous passive aggressive posts.
They were aggressive, not passive aggressive.

I'd say more of a moderator, different skill set.

Well, actually I don't quite agree.

Wy is certainly a moderator with a specific skill set, but I feel that he also 'inhabits' the entire forum and gently maintains the forum's boundaries. The way in which he does that is more than as just a moderator, there is a kind of 'spirit' involved as well, which has to do with being INFJ and nurturing an INFJ community.

The best proof I can think of is that it would seem unthinkable, to me, to have this forum without him without losing part of its soul.

Well, actually I don't quite agree.

Wy is certainly a moderator with a specific skill set, but I feel that he also 'inhabits' the entire forum and gently maintains the forum's boundaries. The way in which he does that is more than as just a moderator, there is a kind of 'spirit' involved as well, which has to do with being INFJ and nurturing an INFJ community.

The best proof I can think of is that it would seem unthinkable, to me, to have this forum without him without losing part of its soul.

Thank you for saying that <3
You're every bit as much a part of the soul of the forum, for sure.
:::crazy space coyote runs away into the shadows:::

Just a quick update about what happened yesterday: since I was the one who made this thing public, I wanted to apologise to the forum for imposing this on them. I don’t think it was fair. This should indeed have been said in private, and with more restraint. I also apologised to Hos personally about making it overly personal. Hopefully this doesn’t entirely discredit the substance of what I said, but I understand if it does.

Now that that’s been said, I really hope we can go back to discussing charisma :)

@John K I was thinking about your idea of the charismatic person as being the shaper of a community/being carried along by the local vibes.

Given this notion, would it be fair to say that as far as this place is concerned... @Wyote is such a person? :grinning:
upload_2020-5-20_7-1-4.jpeg
Genius Loci / Loki

Genuine sincerity that's all it is. However is can be faked but usually only if the person has a very small amygdala. That would mirror sincerity because they actually are just in a very twisted way.