Change One Word | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Change One Word

They desired Ofelia's reciting of "Unleashing the power of unequivocal brontosauruses!?

]They desired Ofelia's reciting of "Unleashing the leopard of unequivocal brontosauruses!?

They desired her reciting of "Unleashing the leopard of unequivocal brontosauruses!?

They desired her recital of "Unleashing the leopard of unequivocal brontosauruses!?

They desired her recital of "Chasing the leopard of unequivocal brontosauruses!?

They desired her recital of "Hating the leopard of unequivocal brontosauruses!?

They desired her recital of "Hating the leopard of unequivocal brontosauruses!?

They desired her recital of "Hating the leopard of unequivocal bullshit!?"

They desired her recital of "Hating the leopard of unequivocal bullshit!?"

They conducted her recital of "Hating the leopard of unequivocal bullshit!?"

They conducted her recital of "Hating the leopard of utter bullshit!"

They conducted her melodrama of "Hating the leopard of redundant bullshit!

They conducted her melodrama of "Hating the leopard of redundant bullshit!

They conducted her melodrama of "Disarming the leopard of redundant bullshit!"

They conducted her melodrama of "Disarming the leopard of redundant bullshit!"

Bananaphone conducted her melodrama of "Disarming the leopard of redundant bullshit!"

Bananaphone conducted corndogman's melodrama of "Disarming the leopard of redundant bullshit!"

Bananaphone conducted corndogman's melodrama of "Disarming the leopard of redundant bullshit!"

Bananaphone conducted corndogman's melodrama of "Disarming the government of redundant bullshit!"

Last edited:
Reactions: bagelriffic
Bananaphone conducted corndogman's melodrama of "Disarming the government of redundant bullshit!"

i love this. don't want to change it, but i will if i must!

Bananaphone described corndogman's melodrama of "Disarming the government of redundant bullshit!"

Bananaphone protested corndogman's melodrama of "Disarming the government of redundant bullshit!"

Bananaphone protested corndogman's melodrama of "Disarming the forum of redundant bullshit!"

Bananaphone protested corndogman's melodrama of "Disarming the forum of essential bullshit!"

Bananaphone dictated corndogman's melodrama of "Disarming the forum of essential bullshit!"