cast your own film with forum members | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

cast your own film with forum members

Reactions: Free and James
I had an idea that splits off from yours.
Instead a group of teenagers is in a parking lot about 1/2 mile from their homes when all cell reception goes offline to include data. They must try to communicate with eachother to find their way home. In the end only 1 out of 15 survives...
Nice..

I am very sorry about the Brexit thing it may not happen, and I'm sure the UK would continue to trade. this country made a huge mistake and were lied to repeatedly before the vote. Denmark/Sweden etc are very popular here especially with younger people. I think there's a lot of admiration for your societal model. I know you are a very educated and involved society, though I'm sure that you still have problems. The UK could learn a lot from you guys.

but money ? money ?? it has to be for the art (and the pear drops) Ezra.. lol lol. I'll talk to @Milktoast Bandit and see If Bill Murray is available.

Reactions: hn87c901 and Free
I am very sorry about the Brexit thing it may not happen, and I'm sure the UK would continue to trade. this country made a huge mistake and were lied to repeatedly before the vote. Denmark/Sweden etc are very popular here especially with younger people. I think there's a lot of admiration for your societal model. I know you are a very educated and involved society, though I'm sure that you still have problems. The UK could learn a lot from you guys.

but money ? money ?? it has to be for the art (and the pear drops) Ezra.. lol lol. I'll talk to @Milktoast Bandit and see If Bill Murray is available.

Yeah right, money in documentaries? :D
I don't know that people in the UK would be interested in our system :(

Yeah right, money in documentaries? :D
I don't know that people in the UK would be interested in our system :(

Trust me - younger people in the UK are. BBC4 is a bit of cult 'culture' channel. My son ? before he went to university here, he was seriously considering Sweden as an option. i know that that is separate to Denmark but there is a great deal of overlap and connection. i have been recently reading about all the Scandinavian countries. there is a lot to be learned and we are currently on the wrong track.

I think about 65% of those under 50 here voted to remain in the EU. things change. key thing for you guys i think is you have the better model. That's why I think you score so highly on the happiness indicators. I can guess it's not perfect, but here ? we don't score highly its becoming a worse more divided place as we have taken too much for granted and not engaged together.

So DR1 and SVT ? very cool.

Trust me - younger people in the UK are. BBC4 is a bit of cult 'culture' channel. My son ? before he went to university here, he was seriously considering Sweden as an option. i know that that is separate to Denmark but there is a great deal of overlap and connection. i have been recently reading about all the Scandinavian countries. there is a lot to be learned and we are currently on the wrong track.

I think about 65% of those under 50 here voted to remain in the EU. things change. key thing for you guys i think is you have the better model. That's why I think you score so highly on the happiness indicators. I can guess it's not perfect, but here ? we don't score highly its becoming a worse more divided place as we have taken too much for granted and not engaged together.

So DR1 and SVT ? very cool.

I guess that's good, but our system took hundreds of years to become what it is today. Implementing it today would probably be messy.
Anyway - let's take this discussion over PM -- unless we're making a movie about the subject that is ;)

:m119: ok that was a bad thing to do. i feel bad. im sorry. *hands back your pear drops* care to share?:m107:

@Bellosome take as many as you wish. anytime. @Sandie33 you are aces. @ezra no worries lol, I am a chronic derailer. thats my new movie idea !! PM me anytime you like dude.

Last edited:
Thank you for including me :D

Do any of us get eaten in the first half hour? I don't care for those type of films, lol. I'd much rather think we all do our part to ensure we all make it to the end credits, albeit a tad sunburned but intact ;).
Hugs.
Nobody gets eaten. Everybody survives albeit sunburnt. @sandie is one of the heroine's as she brings the two warring groups together as one. She also teaches everyone how to wear their sheets to keep them cooler.

Reactions: Free and Sandie33
Hugs.
Nobody gets eaten. Everybody survives albeit sunburnt. @sandie is one of the heroine's as she brings the two warring groups together as one. She also teaches everyone how to wear their sheets to keep them cooler.
Hugs.
@Eternal
I'm all over that sheet wrap and cookies for peace ;)

Reactions: Free and hn87c901
@Eternal
I'm all over that sheet wrap and cookies for peace ;)
:jumphug:mad:sandie.
The other two heroes are @MistyWrites and @Flavus Aquila who are half brother and sister.

@Faye recently won the local Orange Blossom Festival beauty pageant and is finding it hard to deal with all the unwanted attention from the teenage local boys.

@Milktoast Bandit and @James brotherhood is sealed when @Milktoast Bandit is caught in a river's strong current and @James conquers his fear of cricodiles to dive in and save him. @Bellosome puts her first aid skills in place and saves @Milktoast Bandit's life.

Last edited:
:jumphug:mad:sandie.
The other two heroes are @MistyWrites and @Flavus Aquila who are half brother and sister.

@Faye recently won the local Orange Blossom Festival beauty pageant and is finding it hard to deal with all the unwanted attention from the teenage local boys.

@Milktoast Bandit and @James brotherhood is sealed when @Milktoast Bandit is caught in a river's strong current and @James conquers his fear of cricodiles to dive in and save him. @Bellosome puts her first aid skills in place and saves @Milktoast Bandit's life.
I'm on the edge of the seat ...What happens next?? :)

Lol.
@Anywhere But Here adopts an orphaned baby koala that @Wyote climbs a eucalyptus tree to save. @Sandie33 makes a pouch for the koala out of a sheet. @Wyote and @Anywhere But Here take turns to carry the baby koala.

Awws
Baby koala!
How could anyone not like this story..

cute-baby-koala-holding-onto-leg-foot-14102177407.gif