cast your own film with forum members | INFJ Forum

cast your own film with forum members

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
If you could cast your own film with forum members, who would you cast? You can use the list below. Edit: you can contest your own casting in someone's post and choose a replacement. Have fun!

Movie title:
Genre:
Director:
Stars:
Setting(place/date):
Basic plot:

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote and rawr
[MENTION=1669]pics[/MENTION] you always have the most interesting ideas!
I think I would have to watch everyone's posts for a month before answering this.

Movie title: The Wild Wild Midwest
Genre: Western, Adventure
Director: @niffer
Stars: @rawr @La Sagna @flower
Setting: Midwest, 1800s, it was a bright and sunny day . . .

Basic plot: A homesteader @rawr comes across a vast piece of land unclaimed by anyone else in the territory, surveys it and thinks "wow, this is a good piece of land." Seeing no other claim for a month, he starts to settle on the land. But then a cattle rancher @La Sagna (with guns blazing) passing through says the land belongs to her and was inherited from her ancestors who settled it over a 100 years ago. Then a teacher who wants the land to build a school challenges the two and says the land should be built for the better of the entire community. She claims the land for the school. They each get into a stare off with each other. The plot thickens until one proposes an all out poker match in Dodge City. Winner claims all. @La Sagna gets a little twitchy but agrees. @rawr watches the others calmly and quietly, wondering what happens if there is a draw. @flower looks on wondering if the other two will ever recognize her as the fastest gun in the Midwest. So, who will it the winner of in the Wild Wild Midwest?

Reactions: Sandie33 and flower
Movie title: WHO AM I?
Genre: Thriller
Director: [MENTION=5559]Cornerstone[/MENTION]
Stars: [MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] [MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION] [MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION]
Setting(place/date): Maine
Basic plot:

While on a camping trip with family, STU stumbles across NIFFER, an unconscious girl with a bruise on her forehead. STU takes NIFFER back to his place and invites over SKAREKROW, a nurse, who diagnoses with her a concussion. NIFFER has no identification on her. STU provides NIFFER shelter for a month. NIFFER regains consciousness and eventually registers on an online forum, hits it off with MUIR, who is called a "conspiracy theorist", but prefers the term "truth seeker". NIFFER falls in love. Plans are arranged for them to meet in person until MUIR unexpectedly backs out and quits the forum. NIFFER is heartbroken. NIFFER asks forum administrator, RAWR, to give her MUIR's personal information but he refuses.

NIFFER has been lying to STU about her true identity. NIFFER herself does not remember who she is. Because of her love for MUIR, NIFFER plunges herself into the occult and obsesses over ancient Babylonian texts. NIFFER eventually realizes that she is a direct descendant of the Babylonian God, Marduk, and possesses incredible extra sensory powers. NIFFER briefly takes control of RAWR's body, acquires MUIR's personal information, and telepathically communicates it back to herself. NIFFER finds out that MUIR has been so secretive about his identity because he belongs to an ultra wealthy family that is aspiring to take control of planet Earth.

NIFFER steals STU's credit card and buys a plane ticket to Puerto Rico, where MUIR owns a vacation home. NIFFER approaches MUIR at a restaurant, seduces him, and they become a couple. Although NIFFER loves MUIR, she is having difficulty fighting the urge to see her bloodline regain control of the planet. NIFFER is eventually impregnated, her maternal instinct kicks in and is convinced that her child's destiny is to restore Babylonian order back to Earth. NIFFER continues to refine her psychic abilities and is now able to occupy the bodies and control multiple members of MUIR's family at once. The movie ends with NIFFER giving birth to her son, RUJI.

(sequel coming later)

Movie title: WHO AM I?
Genre: Thriller
Director: @Cornerstone
Stars: @niffer @Stu @Skarekrow @rawr @muir @ruji
Setting(place/date): Maine
Basic plot:

While on a camping trip with family, STU stumbles across NIFFER, an unconscious girl with a bruise on her forehead. STU takes NIFFER back to his place and invites over SKAREKROW, a nurse, who diagnoses with her a concussion. NIFFER has no identification on her. STU provides NIFFER shelter for a month. NIFFER regains consciousness and eventually registers on an online forum, hits it off with MUIR, who is called a "conspiracy theorist", but prefers the term "truth seeker". NIFFER falls in love. Plans are arranged for them to meet in person until MUIR unexpectedly backs out and quits the forum. NIFFER is heartbroken. NIFFER asks forum administrator, RAWR, to give her MUIR's personal information but he refuses.

NIFFER has been lying to STU about her true identity. NIFFER herself does not remember who she is. Because of her love for MUIR, NIFFER plunges herself into the occult and obsesses over ancient Babylonian texts. NIFFER eventually realizes that she is a direct descendant of the Babylonian God, Marduk, and possesses incredible extra sensory powers. NIFFER briefly takes control of RAWR's body, acquires MUIR's personal information, and telepathically communicates it back to herself. NIFFER finds out that MUIR has been so secretive about his identity because he belongs to an ultra wealthy family that is aspiring to take control of planet Earth.

NIFFER steals STU's credit card and buys a plane ticket to Puerto Rico, where MUIR owns a vacation home. NIFFER approaches MUIR at a restaurant, seduces him, and they become a couple. Although NIFFER loves MUIR, she is having difficulty fighting the urge to see her bloodline regain control of the planet. NIFFER is eventually impregnated, her maternal instinct kicks in and is convinced that her child's destiny is to restore Babylonian order back to Earth. NIFFER continues to refine her psychic abilities and is now able to occupy the bodies and control multiple members of MUIR's family at once. The movie ends with NIFFER giving birth to her son, RUJI.

(sequel coming later)

I am hyperventilating

Movie title: The last Tarbender
Genre: Indie Mystic Roadtrip
Director: @Stu
Stars: @Endersgone @bionic @solongotgon @Bird @the@invisible@floatingbridge @Izan @TinyBubbles @Ria

Setting(place/date): North America
Basic plot:

@bionic and @solongotgon meet in a Green village pub for a drink to talk about the forum. Solong has her sketch book and starts sketching the fetching young man mixing their drinks. They are both enthralled by him and unconsciously competed for his attention. Not being rude he engaged them in chat and found himself confessing that he only took the job because a series of bizarre coincidences left him penniless on the street corner outside.

He had been lured to British Columbia by a woman who promised him nurturing comfort but turned out to only desire absolute obedience and unnatural devotion to her meandering and unfocused art. She weighed the pockets of his army surplus field jacket with quarters and sent him on a grocery errand for her during which he had been instructed to only walk backwards thru the aisles and not make eye contact with anyone. While shopping he saw his picture on a milk carton with the question "Who is this man?" and a phone number 011 61 03 9530 4843. He pumped twenty dollars into a pay phone and reached the clerk (@invisible) at a bookstore in Vermont Victory Au. The young man who answered said, in a calm, melodic voice, "Magic Cottage, is it you?"

Enders said yes and the man replied "Reike" and hung up, leaving Enders staring at the plexiglass of the booth where a sticker was stuck advertizing Reike therapy on Victoria Island. He dashed out of the booth and hitchhiked to the Reike mistress’s address, a lone building on a forested highway. There was a paper tacked to the door saying "go fishing, 86 Bedford Street NYC"

He looked on the porch of the building and saw a mayonnaise jar with a bus ticket in it for Portland OR leaving from downtown Victoria, there was a sticky note on it which read “take what you need and leave the rest” , as he pulled it from the jar he heard the rumble of an old pick up slow to a halt on the road. Behind the wheel was a woman with dark curly hair who was pulling a horse carrier with a quarter horse inside. She smiled a crooked smile and asked if he needed a ride. Enders hopped in and she dropped him in town at the bus station.

On board he sat next to a young man in a white short sleeve button down shirt who looked like a burger king manager,(@the) the man said nothing but intently read a steam punk comic about a steam driven computer that gained consciousness.

He walked out onto the streets of Portland, tired and hungry and watched as a tall woman (@bird) in a tight dress and high heels furiously slapped some stock broker. Her full auburn hair swirled as her palm resounded on his lecherous cheek. She snarled at the man and stalked in Enders direction, her eyes falling into his, seeing his forlorn destitution she stopped and took his arm saying, "You need shelter."

She put him on the trolley with her and took him to her apartment telling her aloof but seething boyfriend that he was an old college friend in need of repair. She fed him organic veggies and goat cheese and let him crash on the couch. He woke up at four in the morning to unnerving guttural sounds and slipped out onto the street to continue his journey.

After days of hitchhiking he stumbled, penniless onto the address and walked in where a clean cut young man in white shirtsleeves button down shirt (@the) was working as a manger. The looked him square in the eye and said “You again” and hired him on the spot putting him behind the bar.

A few moments later Bionic and Solong slipped in and listened to his tale, niether one able to not look into his dreamy eyes. Each offering amplifications on what "fishing" meant. Solong took his birth information and attempted to chart his destiny astrologically while bionic took his hand in her’s and pretended to read his palm gypsy style while indulging in naughty thoughts.

Outside a fire engine slammed into a garbage truck making a cacophony and spewing trash all over the street. @Izan burst through the door, terrified in a post traumatic haze screaming something about the Mossad having found him and collapsed at the bar.

Enders freaked out and bolted out the back door into an alley way where a rare and beautiful young woman (@floatingbridge) was making bubbles with a plastic wand. He asked her where the fishing was and she told him to not eat anything out of the east river, but the @TinyBubbles that she had created coalessed into and endearing face and a soft voice urged him to be a fisher of fish.

Last edited:
@ezra i wonder what your genius mind could come up :hearteyes::relieved:

@ezra i wonder what your genius mind could come up :hearteyes::relieved:

Movie title: The Road Trip Part 1
Genre: Buddy Fleece - Road Movie
Director: ezra
Stars: @Bellosome @Gale @Wyote @Flavus Aquila @ruji @Horatio @Free @ezra
Setting(place/date): Perpetual bus trip seemingly going nowhere important
Basic plot: Eight lovable schmucks go on a road trip with a monkey. Hilarity ensues as everything goes wrong along the way. Will they learn who they are in the process?

Basic plot: Eight lovable schmucks go on a road trip with a monkey. Hilarity ensues as everything goes wrong along the way. Will they learn who they are along the way?

ooohhh.. can i please include @Soulfire coz i'll be needing a partner on this trip *giggles*

@Soulfire i told you there was an audition!!! :sob:

That's what I'm talking about!
You're the driver!!

(We got the monkey from The Hangover 2 and he's really demanding)

....did I just lose an audition to a monkey?!

:m040:

Fine fine..I'll be the driver...settle down back there!!!

hqdefault.jpg

Basic plot: Eight lovable schmucks go on a road trip with a monkey. Hilarity ensues as everything goes wrong along the way. Will they learn who they are in the process?

Dude, we are making this. You will write this screenplay. I demand it!!!

*goes to start contest on screenplays*

Movie title:One Bad Day
Genre:Science / Horror / Self Help
Director: Me
Stars: Everyone
Setting(place/date): Earth, near future.
Basic plot: Stray planet the size of Venus slowly collides with earth.

Damn...
Already been done

Last edited:
It's been a while since I wrote a screenplay, I'm game if you guys want to help come up with an outline
I think I should be set upon in your play. AntiTrump folks find me by tracking down my ip address from this site. Then they string me up live feeding it to the internet. Screaming, "This is what we do to people who dont denoiced Trump!" Ashley Judd comes forward and begins to beat me to death with a bag full of coconuts. Screaming herself, "I am a nasty woman!"
As the light begins to fade from my eyes I look at the world and what's it's become and decide that I am glad to leave it.