Can't stop pooping [TMI] pls help | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Can't stop pooping [TMI] pls help

Sounds like a gluten attack due to eating the overly processed pizza. Could be a 'salt attack' too... since a lot of overly processed food has lots of salt. Do you feel bloated?

I have been allergic to hamburgers and low quality hot dog meat since I was in my preteens-- I get a "mini" version of the effects I described so I don't eat these foods. I've never been able to figure out why but I actually think it's more likely from the highly greasy and carcinogenic meat, chemical processessing, and yes maybe sodium. I don't think it's a gluten attack because I can easily eat 2 boxes of cookies or a box of muffins without any of this happening to me. Plus it was a thin crust pizza. I think it's certainly possible the pizza itself caused it though instead of a virus, because as I said this was just a magnified version of my hamburger/hotdog reaction, since I ate an entire large pizza.

In general I avoid gluten though (when I'm not YOLOing like this), especially when I'm sick, so yeah. What the hell is an acai drink. Your post sounds like the product of a livestrong advertising campaign for random expensive exotic food products.

Anyway. I went to the doctor earlier today and he gave me some Comotil (anti-diarrhea stuff usually given to ppl who travel to Mexico) to take for the next couple of days, and told me to keep eating mushy stuff for the next few days too. He said I could exercise if I wanted to, but I'm a little wary just because of what happened to me the next day after I went running a few days ago after my fever ended. After taking the Comotil, I stopped having diarrhea. My pain seems to be gone too. I'm a little tuckered out still, but looks like I'm on the way back to normal. Thanks for all your help and kind words @youhemmein @christmas @Matt3737 @sentientsixpence @the @SealHammer @charlene @sprinkles @Maven @Jimmers @bionic [MENTION=4798]Endersgone[/MENTION] !! Not pooping constantly anymore feels kind of weird O_O I was starting to wonder whether someone on the forum set a curse on me to punish me for talking about poop too much.

@bionic PS I'm pretty sure the reason the acai drink makes u shit is cuz it contains a lot of vitamin C which is a natural laxative; you can obtain the same effects from squeezing lemon into water. of course acai is tastier tho and also "superfood".

Last edited by a moderator:
Not pooping constantly anymore feels kind of weird O_O I was starting to wonder whether someone on the forum set a curse on me to punish me for talking about poop too much.

I wonder if it was the infinite pootis.

this is an interesting video about potassium bromate (a carcinogen) in low quality pizza flour banned in most countries but not in the US... not sure about canada...

[video=youtube;PX3NlDItRn8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX3NlDItRn8[/video]

as a side note: when i was in my mid-20’s my body chemistry changed and i started being allergic to foods that i used to be able to handle... i was getting awful stomach cramps at night until i cut out dairy... i had severe allergic reactions to shellfish... maybe you could be developing a new food allergy...

as a side note: when i was in my mid-20’s my body chemistry changed and i started being allergic to foods that i used to be able to handle... i was getting awful stomach cramps at night until i cut out dairy... i had severe allergic reactions to shellfish... maybe you could be developing a new food allergy...

This is true, you can develop allergies and sensitivities and it is quite possible this happened to you. An elimination diet can help you figure out if this has happened. Also, we all hit an age where we cannot eat an entire large pizza with impunity. :/ Sorry about that & hope you feel better now.

P.S. I didn't curse you.

I have been allergic to hamburgers and low quality hot dog meat since I was in my preteens-- I get a "mini" version of the effects I described so I don't eat these foods. I've never been able to figure out why but I actually think it's more likely from the highly greasy and carcinogenic meat, chemical processessing, and yes maybe sodium. I don't think it's a gluten attack because I can easily eat 2 boxes of cookies or a box of muffins without any of this happening to me. Plus it was a thin crust pizza. I think it's certainly possible the pizza itself caused it though instead of a virus, because as I said this was just a magnified version of my hamburger/hotdog reaction, since I ate an entire large pizza.

What if you had 90% lean beef? Does that still bother you? Hot dogs are meh.... cross-contamination is always probable. It doesn't matter whether it was thin crust or thick crust. Pizza is still pizza and has wheat and high salt, yanno. If you do avoid gluten (foods with wheat, rye, barley) and you ingest gluten after being "strict" on your normal diet... then you can be prone to a gluten attack since your body is not used to it (even if you don't have gluten sensitivity or celiac disease). This is similar to ingesting large amounts of sodium, processed foods, etc. If your body is not used to processing these foods, it will work it's hardest to fight it out of your system -- thus, the symptoms you got. I would be careful though... take it very easy for the next few days and avoid carbonated drinks and heavy foods. Keep it bland and simple.

If this happens again, I suggest going to a gastrologist and getting tested for food allergies. As [MENTION=4459]Sensiko[/MENTION] said, your body is changing and you could be developing new allergies. Seeing a gastrologist could really help you understand what to avoid and what you can eat.

In general I avoid gluten though (when I'm not YOLOing like this), especially when I'm sick, so yeah. What the hell is an acai drink. Your post sounds like the product of a livestrong advertising campaign for random expensive exotic food products.

Ahahhaa... coconut water isn't that expensive. Acai can be pricy, depending on the store you buy it from. I'm not sure of the prices in Canada though. I should be a journalist for LIVESTRONG!!

Not pooping constantly anymore feels kind of weird O_O I was starting to wonder whether someone on the forum set a curse on me to punish me for talking about poop too much.

ROFL! I'm so glad you're feeling betters! Veggie shakes are great and fruit shakes if you can make yourself one. I'm sure you could find one for detoxing online.

@bionic PS I'm pretty sure the reason the acai drink makes u shit is cuz it contains a lot of vitamin C which is a natural laxative; you can obtain the same effects from squeezing lemon into water. of course acai is tastier tho and also "superfood".

^ Yeah, that's why I recommend it. You could use lemon but it's not as powerful as the acai (since it is a superfood). Plus, lemon is acidic and can irritate the stomach/digestive system. You wouldn't want that.

Take it easy, boo.

Last edited:
Reactions: barbad0s
Oh good now that you're feeling better I can post this.

DO NOT EAT PRINGLES FAT FREE POTATO CHIPS. THEY WILL GREASE YOUR ASS.
Don't even fucking say a word. I like potato chips, and can't eat them very much or I'll get fat.

I tried out these Pringles Fat-Free chips because they were super low-cal. BBQ flavor. the fuck.

The can said they had 70 calories per serving, which meant the whole can had 490 calories inside total. I could munch through a can in a day with my lunch, dinner, etc. So I got several cans, and began enjoying one a day for the past four days. But what they dont fucking tell you...

Except in tiny print you cant read without a fucking electron microscope

...is that the primary ingredient is something called "olean" which I have since learned is Latin for "Unwashable & Indestructible Ass Grease."

Oh Yeah. I'm not even kidding.

So today, while I'm standing in the living room debating whether or not Laundry or Dishes will get done first, I get the urge to fart. I live alone, so sweet. I let the honk loose and its wrong. Something just sounded wrong. I know my own wind, and I have never farted a sound that sounded like a fart wrapped in a pillow.

Oh yes, something was very wrong. I had just shat myself. But this evil olean makes shitting yourself sound almost like a regular fart, and had I not been particularly attentive, it could easily have gone unnoticed, I'm telling you. THAT's how utterly covert and evil this olean stuff is. What the fuck?! What if I'd gone out to hang with friends or gone for a drive, what then?

So I walk carefully to the bathroom and disrobe. before I even sit on the toilet, I wad paper and carefully wipe from the front. Sure enough, it was light brown, and had the texture of soft spackle. You fucking Pringle bastards.

I sat down and pushed a bit, and lo, out came a jet that I didnt even feel an urge for one minute earlier. It piled in the bowl like brown marshmallow fluff.

The problem rose when I tried to wipe. I went through a whole fucking roll of TP and could not get it all off me. So.

I jumped in the shower. Yep, its gross, but it had to be done. There I stood, water pouring down, cheeks spread, and using my own hand to make certain I'm clean.

That was when I discovered that after using my hand to wipe myself (before I soaped the area) my hand came back covered in some sort of transparent grease. It was so fucking foul. The grease made water bead off my hand. It was tacky too, and very difficult to manage.

So I grabbed the bar of saop and went to work.

You fucking Pringle bastards.

The bar of soap came away coated in grease as well, and would no longer wash. I had to turn the water to hot and massage the soap for five minutes to get it to the point where I could use it again. It took me an hour to get the fucking grease off my pucker. I shudder to think of what its doing INSIDE ME right now, but I will damned sure never eat that shit again.

Fucking Pringle bastards.

This is where the joke about "anal leakage" came from. its real. Fuck Pringles.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/182862349.html

You know, Pizza Hut's pizza could have caused this even if you're not gluten intolerant or anything like that. That is how ugh their food is.

Have you had some probiotics? Your stomach may have produced too much acid from the pizza- both the quantity and the fact its pizza hut. The bad bacteria thrive in a more acidic environment.