"Can you handle this ______?" | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

"Can you handle this ______?"

If you want to be with me you have to understand that there is absolutely no openness in our relationship. I cannot tolerate cheating in any way, you don't get 3 strikes, you get one. there can be no forgiveness, because if you cheat on me, you're just not worth it. I don't need to spend months or years of my life forgiving and doubting you.

+1

If you want to be with me you have to understand that there is absolutely no openness in our relationship. I cannot tolerate cheating in any way, you don't get 3 strikes, you get one. there can be no forgiveness, because if you cheat on me, you're just not worth it. I don't need to spend months or years of my life forgiving and doubting you.

If you want to be with me, you've just got to accept that I'm a little posessive. I don't mind if you have female friends or whatever, but I do have a problem if you invite them to stay with you alone if I'm not at the house, especially if we're in a long-distance relationship, and no, I don't care if they're in seperate rooms. I've been hurt and I get suspicious easily because of it, so deal. it's the price of being with me and yes, I do have a problem with you eyeing other women and imagining what could be, or joking around with your mates. If you want to be with other people, do it, don't waste my time.

Just curious: do you think monogamy is the natural state of human beings or do you think it's more of a social institution? Or something else?

Don't you think it's unrealistic to expect your mate (male or female) to not have sexual interest in other people?

My wide variety of tastes in pretty much everything. I want to listen to every song, eat every food, read every book, understand every topic, every type of person/point of view and so on.

If you're stuck in you're ways. Forget it

Think your way is the only right way? Forget it

You have to be able to handle the fact that I have a strong personality. If you let me make all the decisions or walk all over you, I will (for awhile that is, until I get tired of it) Either come into it as a equal or don't bother.

BTW PJ, My Way IS the Best Way...
*evil laugh*

Reactions: jyrffw54
My wide variety of tastes in pretty much everything. I want to listen to every song, eat every food, read every book, understand every topic, every type of person/point of view and so on.

If you're stuck in you're ways. Forget it

Think your way is the only right way? Forget it

Yet doesn't that mean that you're set in your ways? Aren't you ready to experience monotomy? I feel you're being hypocritical.

You have to be able to handle the fact that I have a strong personality. If you let me make all the decisions or walk all over you, I will (for awhile that is, until I get tired of it) Either come into it as a equal or don't bother.

This is why I like INTJ's

1. You will need to understand that I am scared out of my pants to show vulnerability and intimacy, but I crave the thing to my very core. My prior relationships have all demonstrated to me that intimacy has bad consequences, so please feel free to grab me by the hand and ask me what I'm really thinking when I give a noncommital, diplomatic answer. I'll tell you, and if I don't get burned, I'll do so spontaneously after a while. But it will take some practice.

2. Similar to (1), I never ask for help or sympathy in any direct way, especially when I'm overwhelmed, sick (although I'm a pretty healthy person), or tired. Please know that.

3. I hate conflict and the feeling that there's something going on under the surface, so please tell me what's bugging you before it boils over. I'm pretty good at tolerating small things, so if I mention something to be a problem, it's usually a pretty significant problem.

4. I'm frequently uptight, please laugh at and make fun of me for this. It will do you and I some good.

5. I stay up late, get up early, work and play hard. When the alarm goes off in the morning, I'm frequently disoriented and not really awake. I wil hit the snooze alarm until Kingdom Come unless told it's time to get up. So unless you like snuggling in the morning, kick me out of bed. If we're in bed regularly together, I'll have promised you I'll try to improve and in the same breath I'll promise you I can't keep this particular promise.

Yet doesn't that mean that you're set in your ways? Aren't you ready to experience monotomy? I feel you're being hypocritical.

Not at all. I'm willing to give pretty much anything a try and i would like to be with someone who i can share different experiences with. There's nothing hypocritical about that.

If you want to be with me, you've just got to accept that I'm a little posessive. I don't mind if you have female friends or whatever, but I do have a problem if you invite them to stay with you alone if I'm not at the house, especially if we're in a long-distance relationship, and no, I don't care if they're in seperate rooms.

What if he's bi?

i guess if i had my pic of whoever (in a perfect world), i'd say it would be nice if they understood that i'm never going to be anywhere close to the ideal but that my spirit needs someone who will understand, cherish, and nourish it. But i guess that goes for anyone.