Calling For Analysis | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Calling For Analysis

Curious, where does the Golden Age part come in?

Mycelium consolidates it's medium to bring forth the mushroom. So will consciousness consolidate the material world to bring about it's emerging technologies and further it's expansion to the cosmos. I don't think we're in for an age of death and destruction on the contrary I believe us to be on the cusp of great technological achievements. Blockchain is a later stage that will spark the fire of humanity.

Mycelium the worlds natural internet. I know my explanations are very short however if I were to write a detailed explanation it would most likely take me months or years. However there is a reason why we are closer related to the mushroom kingdom than that of plants. Yes I am crazy just look at the pretty picture.

mushrooms-798x418.jpeg

Hey there Chris. To the best of my ability I understand what Blockchain is, but would say I'm skeptical for two reasons: wonder if it will one day get hijacked by say the likes of the IMF, and I lost all of what I bought. I would say that I looked at it from an investment side, but do get the concept.

Hey there Chris. To the best of my ability I understand what Blockchain is, but would say I'm skeptical for two reasons: wonder if it will one day get hijacked by say the likes of the IMF, and I lost all of what I bought. I would say that I looked at it from an investment side, but do get the concept.

Hijacked how? With BC it's not possible if you protect your investment.