Calling For Analysis

hn&#Gu

Community Member
Aug 6, 2018
MBTI
INFTJETSGHGS
Enneagram
5w4
The lawls are real folks -- I sense a golden age for humanity. It goes like this as a simple breakdown -- Printing press --> Internet --> Blockchain = Censored movement of ideas "Printing Press" (partial freedom underground) --> Massive uncontrollable movement of ideas and truth "Internet" (Censorship through gatekeepers) --> Permissionless flow of ideas utilizing a monetary vehicle and voting mechanism through the power of a collective crowd funding "blockchain" (
1f595.png
middlemen/gatekeepers/banking corrupt/parasites of the collective consciousness)

I found this, was wondering if anyone would be able to draw information about the mind writing it.

I'll bite, Chris.

So, we can infer a few things:

1) Negative disposition towards authority indicates an anti-authoritarian stance.
2) Freedom, epistemic and economic, might imply a Libertarian political philosophy.
2.1) This also implies that the person is likely to be American or at least North American. Less likely to be European, &c.
3) Belief in a teleological flow of history implies a belief in 'human destiny' or something similar. An idealist.

If I had to type, I might say xNFx. My instinct is P, but the teleological sequence suggests J.

I'll bite, Chris.

So, we can infer a few things:

1) Negative disposition towards authority indicates an anti-authoritarian stance.
2) Freedom, epistemic and economic, might imply a Libertarian political philosophy.
2.1) This also implies that the person is likely to be American or at least North American. Less likely to be European, &c.
3) Belief in a teleological flow of history implies a belief in 'human destiny' or something similar. An idealist.

If I had to type, I might say xNFx. My instinct is P, but the teleological sequence suggests J.

And this

The idea of escaping one reality to get to another only to end up back into mediocrity. To what end is the true escape? And by what means shall we find the greater truth within a paradox of perverted truth?

and this

Shall You See The Big Picture?

when money and possessions have become no object to the ruling and famous of the world, and the obstacle is not survival nor betterment of societies and countries. You then see the true picture of control and domination of peoples and societies. To what other end shall this power be used for... The writing is on the wall...

Here's the thing. I've become obsessed with typing my self. I don't see how it's accurate. However I want an accurate type anyhow so I can dig deeper. I'm obsessed with the information gathering process. I can never accept something on the basis of limited information. I typed myself infj after taking the test although I've taken the test multiple times with different results. When I take the test the results may vary based upon what situation I think about. I'm trying to prove I'm not infj although I think and feel I am.

Reactions: April
Here's the thing. I've become obsessed with typing my self. I don't see how it's accurate. However I want an accurate type anyhow so I can dig deeper. I'm obsessed with the information gathering process. I can never accept something on the basis of limited information. I typed myself infj after taking the test although I've taken the test multiple times with different results. When I take the test the results may vary based upon what situation I think about. I'm trying to prove I'm not infj although I think and feel I am.

Hey, just remember that MBTI is not science, in fact it's almost certainly pseudoscience. There is a sense in which it is tautologically true, in that there's an element of circular reasoning in the interaction between questionnaire answers and type descriptions, but that's about it.

However, it does have utility as a very accessible means to delve into your own personality and attempt to define what it is that makes you, you. This has a very positive effect in reducing 'I'm not normal' anxieties and allowing individuals to be confident in themselves and in the way they behave.

MBTI holds archetypes up to you and asks if you identify, and in that process you embark upon a meaningful journey of self discovery.

The MBTI is bullshit science, but think of it like this: is it important that The Lord of the Rings is also bullshit science?

Gandalf or Aragorn are about as useful as INFJ in terms of defining archetypes, and all of them have some use to the individual's quest in understanding themselves if they identify with the characters.

Think of it like that, almost as a kind of literary reflection of society and the individuals who comprise it, and you won't misuse the system.

Personally, I think the idea of the functions is conceptually useful, and discussing it speculatively is fun. I suspect there is some truth to it, but no one has even come close to proof.

Reactions: hn&#Gu
Hey, just remember that MBTI is not science, in fact it's almost certainly pseudoscience. There is a sense in which it is tautologically true, in that there's an element of circular reasoning in the interaction between questionnaire answers and type descriptions, but that's about it.

However, it does have utility as a very accessible means to delve into your own personality and attempt to define what it is that makes you, you. This has a very positive effect in reducing 'I'm not normal' anxieties and allowing individuals to be confident in themselves and in the way they behave.

MBTI holds archetypes up to you and asks if you identify, and in that process you embark upon a meaningful journey of self discovery.

The MBTI is bullshit science, but think of it like this: is it important that The Lord of the Rings is also bullshit science?

Gandalf or Aragorn are about as useful as INFJ in terms of defining archetypes, and all of them have some use to the individual's quest in understanding themselves if they identify with the characters.

Think of it like that, almost as a kind of literary reflection of society and the individuals who comprise it, and you won't misuse the system.

Personally, I think the idea of the functions is conceptually useful, and discussing it speculatively is fun. I suspect there is some truth to it, but no one has even come close to proof.

I agree with you entirely. This is why I've set out to understand.

In the same way that I enjoy religion I enjoy this or a good story.

Reactions: noisebloom
The lawls are real folks -- I sense a golden age for humanity. It goes like this as a simple breakdown -- Printing press --> Internet --> Blockchain = Censored movement of ideas "Printing Press" (partial freedom underground) --> Massive uncontrollable movement of ideas and truth "Internet" (Censorship through gatekeepers) --> Permissionless flow of ideas utilizing a monetary vehicle and voting mechanism through the power of a collective crowd funding "blockchain" (
1f595.png
middlemen/gatekeepers/banking corrupt/parasites of the collective consciousness)

I found this, was wondering if anyone would be able to draw information about the mind writing it.
Curious, where does the Golden Age part come in?

Curious, where does the Golden Age part come in?

Blockchain technology is a great advancement. It will theoretically allow the faster movement of capitol with minor cost globally. When the free movement of goods for instance happened during the the age of the railway it opened up doors for new business/people etc. The technology will allow people to place their medium (money) where they choose without the confined restraints of banks/governments, thus allowing innovation/growth faster. You could look at it this way if a tree is lacking in nutrients it will yield no fruit. So I think the same applies globally for business. If I can for instance send money to a business supplier in some other area of the world quicker and without restraint on a micro level the world will move quicker. The faster it moves the more invention/innovation will occur. This in turn will provide more jobs/businesses to flourish on the micro and macro level. The internet sparked the free movement of ideas in the conscious/sub business level. Blockchain will make it easier to connect the world on a business level. As a medium of exchange it's important for the world to be in sync otherwise you have exploited banana republics. Blockchain has the potential to eliminate this and truly restore power to those who are exploited through financial terrorism. I believe that if more power is placed into the hands of individuals you'll begin to see the human spirit flourish, thus Golden Age for humanity.