Puck

Perilous Pixie
Donor
Apr 8, 2009
MBTI
Hey Ho
Enneagram
flibble
Soulseeker reminded me of the importance of praying for others, so I'd like to offer this thread to anyone who would like me to pray for them, or give them a blessing or otherwise wish them well.

A word about my faith - I consider myself 'universalist' in the broadest sense, although I'm not even especially attached to this label. I embrace all religions and faiths for the good that they have to offer. I'm not too concerned about details and traditions, but rather the unifying elements of all beliefs. So any prayer or blessing would come from this non-traditional standpoint, but would be heartfelt. Drop me a pm if you don't want to post your request in public. :)

Also, anyone else who has an open mind and heart, from whatever faith background, who wishes to offer prayers and spiritual support is more than welcome to use this space to bless others.

:m032:

I hope and pray you, Helpful Elf, will receive blessings for your kind and outreaching heart.

yehey!!!!!!! i'm so happy i made someone have an idea .... and more people will pray!!!!! :mhula:

let's give love!!!!! :m032:

I don't believe in praying for people I don't know personally in real life, and I don't want people praying for me who don't know me personally in real life. I'm afraid it might be detrimental.

Hi Helpful Elf! :) What a wonderful thread you started!

I personally don't really pray but it would mean alot to me if you could send up a little prayer for me to be able to forgive those who have hurt me in the past. Thank you SO much! :hug: If ever I can return the favor please let me know. :D

Hi Helpful Elf! :) What a wonderful thread you started!

I personally don't really pray but it would mean alot to me if you could send up a little prayer for me to be able to forgive those who have hurt me in the past. Thank you SO much! :hug: If ever I can return the favor please let me know. :D

Of course. I'll be thinking about this today.

It's a beautiful day :) Hope you all have a good one. I wish for you to see at least one thing that makes you smile, feel thankful for something you'd forgotten you had, and be blessed with happiness, good health and prosperity today and always. :m032:

Reactions: Jana
Blessings to all of you my brothers:)

I don't pray (I am an Atheist), but I will wish the best for everyone here!

I don't offer prayers. I only offer reminders that whatever obstacles you're facing in your life right now, you have the strength, the courage and the intelligence to overcome them buried deep within yourself. Find them, and nothing can stand in your way but your own fears.

Cheers, friends. :m032:

Wishing everyone to have a wonderful day, and offering a big hug to anyone who wants one. :)

Awww thank you Helpful Elf! :D Here's a big hug for you too! :hug:

Wishing everyone to have a wonderful day, and offering a big hug to anyone who wants one. :)

FREE HUGS?

It's actually too hot here to accept hugs. It's 105 degrees. All I can do is blow kisses and wink salaciously. When i wink saliously, it looks like I have stuff in my eyes though or I'm squinting at the brightness of the sun. This was pointless.

FREE HUGS?

It's actually too hot here to accept hugs. It's 105 degrees. All I can do is blow kisses and wink salaciously. When i wink saliously, it looks like I have stuff in my eyes though or I'm squinting at the brightness of the sun. This was pointless.

Made me a little warm around the collar, actually.

Helpful Elf, you're swell!

Please pray for a friend today for me and for their good health. Thank you.
Well-wishes to you, also, helpful!!

As I arrive at my 1000th post on this forum, I'd like to take the opportunity to reflect on all that I have gained since joining here: friendship and a sense of community, both of which had been lacking in my life; affinity with people who speak the same soul language that I do, and the new found confidence I have in myself; my personality, my feelings and my power to make any kind of a difference in the world. So in gratitude, with deep sincerity, I offer a blessing to this site, and to all those who are, or have been, or will be members. I bless each and every one of you with love.

:hug: :kiss: :rapture:

Helpful Elf- Congratulations on your 1000th post!!!!! That is wonderful! I think this is a wonderful thread!
I would like to humbly ask for your blessings. I have a paper due tomorrow, and a knee that is giving me trouble so I will take all of the prayers I can get. I will also keep this thread in mind when I pray :) We are all in this together! How marvelously reassuring that is!

Roger wants chirstian's love and blessings. Especially for this Christmas eve. I know i am non-Christ. But what can i do? I believe in love and blessings. So giving you my empty hands and watching what i will get from this helpful elf and other members.

I will accept whatever you will give to me. :)