Bio's Tarot Request | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Bio's Tarot Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JGirl @Wish You guys are on my waiting list! I'm going to give myself about 1-1 1/2 weeks to get everyone's done. It's a lot of energy to deal with, lol.

@Tallulah

I've always been a skeptic myself. Its hard for me to believe things if I cannot physically prove them. So things like UFOs, conspiracy theories, etc are little out there for me since I simply cannot believe without understanding the process of something or having my own intense experience. Lol... I sound like a NTJ while saying it. I definitely don't use it for malicious intent. Secrets tend to die along with me... mostly because I know what's it like to be paranoid of things... so I would never put that on anyone.

@christmas

Haha... definitely! All the INTJ females I know do tarot as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edith
OMG you guys are stoked. Bionic. is. awesome. She has a gift. :m045:

Reactions: bionic
hi, could you read them for me pleaseee? :)

i have a lot of time without checking the tarot or the runes!

If you have time for me, I want one too! If not, that's cool. <3

I would also like to take advantage of your latent talent :)

[MENTION=3799]bionic[/MENTION], I thought your talent was well developed?

Kay,

Waiting List:
@JGirl , @Wish , @Sai , and @Jill Hives

Sorry guys, but no more requests after this post until further notice. I already have 9 to do including the the waiting and request list.

@uberrogo Yeah I've been doing tarot for 2 years but I've never done it for others on the interwebs until recently (except for my close friends). All practice is good practice, really!

@chriscorey Usually it's Hemo's thing :p

Reactions: chriscorey
I'm still doing this... I'm just giving myself a much needed break for now.

I'm onto the first request list now. [MENTION=2873]Serenity[/MENTION] is next.

To anyone who sent me a PM in response, I promise I'll get back to you!

Reactions: Sriracha
MOMMY MOMMY DO MINE DO MINE

mom ill massage your feet and make you breakfast if you do my tarot okay? wub you

:m045::mjap::mf::m054:

Reactions: bionic
Kay!

Here is my (mental) list of requests:

1. Kgal
2. uberrogo
3. Serenity
4. chriscorey
5. Tallulah
Kay,

Waiting List:
@JGirl , @Wish , @Sai , and @Jill Hives

Sorry guys, but no more requests after this post until further notice. I already have 9 to do including the the waiting and request list.

@uberrogo Yeah I've been doing tarot for 2 years but I've never done it for others on the interwebs until recently (except for my close friends). All practice is good practice, really!

@chriscorey Usually it's Hemo's thing :p

I take it I got kicked off the waiting list.

There are two lists, the request and waiting ones. I'm not going in order on them. I'm choosing randomly as I please. I'm still on the first request list.

I am no longer taking anymore requests.

Last edited:
Locked per op request.

Status
Not open for further replies.