sexy coconut
Infraction Bin
Mar 1, 2011
PNW
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9 sp/sx
It seems a lot of people are interested in tarot readings and I figured what better way than to make a thread! So I'll be taking reading requests through here. Plus, it helps keep me organized so I won't forget anyone. :)I still have a couple of others to do (like: @FindingMyself , @Sensiko , @sandra_b ), so I'll be taking the first 5 that request one. Please comment the thread so I can keep all requests in one area.

I know a lot of people wonder how I can do readings without someone there. Strangely enough, I have the ability to channel people's energies. It's something I've been doing my whole life. I was especially sensitive to it as a child since I could often feel other people's emotions. Now, I've learned how to control it and how to tap into (or out of) certain energies when needed.

For every spread that I do, I will include a photo of it and give a written explanation. I won't post it here since tarot can be too personal. Out of respect for your privacy, I will send your spread/explanation in a PM.

Feel free to ask me questions about cards, meanings, my methods, etc. as well! I welcome all kinds of mystical questions!

PS: I don't need any information on you since I just do general cold readings on what the current energy flow is around you at the time.

Last edited:
oooooh!!!! do me, do me!!! can it just be a general reading or do you need questions?!

I'm getting a creepy feeling you're IN MY BRAIN!!!! ahahaha... Seriously, this forum must be a TRIP for you if you can pick up individual energies. My mind is blasting on that thought...

oooooh!!!! do me, do me!!! can it just be a general reading or do you need questions?!

You're on my list! Do you want something more specific? It's doesn't matter either way since it really just shows an overall picture of your current energy.

I'm getting a creepy feeling you're IN MY BRAIN!!!! ahahaha... Seriously, this forum must be a TRIP for you if you can pick up individual energies. My mind is blasting on that thought...

LOL.... Well, I'll know a lot of things and because of that, I won't post anyone's spread (or explanation) in public since I find tarot to be suppperrr personal.

Yeah... honestly wherever I go (even on the internets), I pick up everyone's energy. When I'm sick, it's the WORST and I have to meditate intensely just to shake it off. It's become a lot better though since I wear a lot of citrine amulets to keep the negative energy away. Plus intense meditations seem to help as well.

Last edited:
You're on my list! Do you want something more specific? It's doesn't matter either way since it really just shows an overall picture of your current energy.

What specifically can you show, or interpret rather?

I'll let you do your thing!

What specifically can you show, or interpret rather?

I see everything. I'm not even kidding and I kinda wish I was when I say that...

I've seen death of loved ones, a spouse cheating on another spouse, death of a person, job promotions, job loss, new lovers, someone obsessed with another person, legal issues such as a murder trial, a birth, miscarriage, relationships issues like manipulation, someone's feelings for another person, a lesbian woman that is in the closet, someone getting into a new college, someone failing out of college, injuries, health concerns, someone thinking about going back to school...

Honestly, you name it... I've seen and/or predicted it.

I find that the hardest ones to see are for those closest to me.

What does your tarot deck look like? Represent(to you)?

Have you seen muir's thread "Chapel Perilous"? In there he compares and contrasts 2 separate tarot decks with fascinating observations on them. http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18946&page=10&p=562129#post562129

I would love a reading. Am I within the 5?

You're actually the 1st request of the thread :) (Sensiko asked before I made it.)

That thread looks super interesting! The ones he uses for comparisons are the ones I use myself; the Raider-Waite and Thoth. They're very different in terms of the design and how the Thoth incorporates the Kabbalah. I prefer the Raider-Waite since I've been using it the longest. I think I'm going to start using the Thoth this year since I prefer the symbolism and design of it. Ultimately, they're very similar since A.E. Waite and Aleister Crowley were both members of the Gold Dawn so the tarot still revolves around Hermetic teachings. I'll definitely have to read the thread some more. Thanks for the link :)

By law, INFJs are required to give tarot readings

I ain't INFJ though... U tryin' to turn me into one?! :mcunni:

Yes please.

I would also like a reading.

Reactions: the
Kay!

Here is my (mental) list of requests:

1. Kgal
2. uberrogo
3. Serenity
4. chriscorey
5. Tallulah

I'm locking requests until I'm done with readings. I'll open up requests again after I've completed everyone's readings.

Feel free to continue asking me questions about tarot though!

this should be fun :)

this should be fun :)

I'm excited, it gives me lots of practice! I hope I don't make anyone pee in their pants though... My friend Cher screamed in my ear once because I predicted something she was thinking about at that moment. It was hilarious lol

Reactions: Sensiko
I'm excited, it gives me lots of practice! I hope I don't make anyone pee in their pants though... My friend Cher screamed in my ear once because I predicted something she was thinking about at that moment. It was hilarious lol

Haha, well as long as you use your powers for good and not evil, it should be alright ;) I'm pretty skeptical to be honest, but fascinated too. Tarot has been around for a long long time, after all, perhaps there's something to it.

I would love to be on the waiting list, if that's okay. I think it's really fascinating and I'd love to know more about it.

if you're still taking names, i'd love to have a reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.