the

Si master race.
Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Big Bang Theory is a show that I do not like. Let me tell you why...

All the jokes are just someone saying something nerdy followed by a laugh track and then everyone watching laughs and thinks "haha they said something a nerd would say, that's funny!" This show is the ultimate troll by the biggest bully in school on nerds. It doesn't make being a nerd or being unpopular acceptable, it only makes looking like a stereotypical 80's nerd slightly funnier than it used to be.

Reactions: Gaze
I don't like the show either. I am as nerdy as they come and I don't find any of their jokes funny. It's playing up the stereotype way too much.

For about five seconds my brain was like, "What does any of this have to do with the Big Bang?" Then it dawned on me that you were referring to the TV show. :D

Sheldon's an INTJ

Mr. Bean was the shit.

Watched this on vacation recently. This show doesn't make me miss TV a single bit.

Penny's an ESFP

I love Sheldon because I can relate with his Aspergers. He's definitely my favorite character, I particularly enjoy watching the interaction between him and Penny.

[video=youtube;mlhHTdDqoBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlhHTdDqoBc[/video]

It's funny. I have to be honest. I got over the insulting to nerds jokes and bam it's funny. Pride aside, it's humorous.

I dont watch much TV but I really enjoy this show when I happen to see it. Sheldon is hilarious, one of best characters on TV. I wish I knew a Sheldon in real life.

i hate sheldon, if i knew a guy like him i wouldn't be able to be near him for more than 2 minutes xd

I don't have a TV anymore (and honestly other than missing Jeopardy!, it's the best thing that has happened to me) but I'll watch episodes of this show. For the most part it's terrible, but once I can get past the cliches I actually find it entertaining. It's probably for all of the subtle Star Wars jokes I make in real life.

i admit i will watch this show.
i'm rarely in a tv watching mood but occasionally i'll watch this with my guy. sometimes i will also watch american dad.