Inbuilt Strobe Lights
15" LCD screen
5Gig music media storage
Choice of media file for alarm.
USB connection
24H Format, with seconds.
Option to set alarms at different times throughout the week

Midnight Alarm Example.

00:00:00 Alarm goes on immediately (80dB)
00:00:00 Bedroom Lights go on immediately
00:00:40 Alarm goes to 100dB
00:00:50 Bedroom Lights turn off
00:01:00 Strobe Lights turn on
00:01:20 Alarm goes up to 120dB

Alarm can only be turned off by:
  • Alarm sends out an SMS to your mobile at 23:55:00, 23:56:00, 23:57:00, 23:58:00, 23:59:00 with a simple arithmetic problem. Send back the solution and it doesn't turn on.
  • It displays a simple arithmetic problem onscreen, and you have to enter in the answer by the attached keypad to turn it off.

32014072.jpg

This isn't what you asked for but I figured you liked pink and you liked mosques. Then I thought perhaps this is your true dream clock and not that materialistic description you have up top.

You see what friends do for each other? You should honor me with your life and prepare to build a large triangular structure in my name.

Last edited:
hahaha

Dude, seriously?

If my clocks outside was pink and was covered in fairies and butterflies, I'd not mind.
Just so long as it had those functions.

Has these features.

80 - 120dB range
Bed Shaker Unit
Controls for bedroom lights
Inbuilt Strobe Lights
15" LCD screen
5Gig music media storage
Choice of media file for alarm.
USB connection
24H Format, with seconds.
Option to set alarms at different times throughout the week

Midnight Alarm Example.

00:00:00 Alarm goes on immediately (80dB)
00:00:00 Bedroom Lights go on immediately
00:00:40 Alarm goes to 100dB
00:00:50 Bedroom Lights turn off
00:01:00 Strobe Lights turn on
00:01:20 Alarm goes up to 120dB

Alarm can only be turned off by:
  • Alarm sends out an SMS to your mobile at 23:55:00, 23:56:00, 23:57:00, 23:58:00, 23:59:00 with a simple arithmetic problem. Send back the solution and it doesn't turn on.
  • It displays a simple arithmetic problem onscreen, and you have to enter in the answer by the attached keypad to turn it off.
Id' probably still sleep through it, unfortunately.

32014072.jpg

This isn't what you asked for but I figured you liked pink and you liked mosques. Then I thought perhaps this is your true dream clock and not that materialistic description you have up top.

You see what friends do for each other? You should honor me with your life and prepare to build a large triangular structure in my name.

*snicker*

I have a mosque clock like that, in white. It chants.

I have an ENTP friend who frequently sleeps through all 4 of his alarms. It's a mystery to me how he can do that.

Right now, he's unemployed. I seriously worry about when he does get a job - will he be able to wake up for work... :m131:

I've actually slept through the burglar alarm at the house next door going off. It became part of my dream. I only woke up when it stopped. So I'm not sure if this would do me any good.

They need to develop an alarm clock that dumps buckets of ice water on you if you press snooze more than once. To the laboratory!

this clock screems seizure(hope I spelt that right)

Last edited:
nope, seizures only happen with strobe lights under certain conditions.

Obviously you'd put a warning on the label.

I would hate to sleep if I had this alarm.

It sounds better for raving imo. Can it give me some ecstasy, too?