Autism is mere Introversion to a extreme? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Autism is mere Introversion to a extreme?

true or not? What do you think?

Autistic persons have a world of their own, being unable to fully comprehend and connect with the real world.
Could this be due to a exagerated introversion

Nope. Autistic individuals come in all shapes and sizes.

You guys can deny it all you want but the more you struggle the more your autism intensifies. Don't fight it. It's our solemn duty as INFJs to accept the autism.

We can become autism incarnate, if we so choose it.

You guys can deny it all you want but the more you struggle the more your autism intensifies. Don't fight it. It's our solemn duty as INFJs to accept the autism.

We can become autism incarnate, if we so choose it.

I quite probably am autistic.
And I have a rectanguloid fetish.
Especially for cubes.

It was probably just a funny question that come up to me due to some ideas.

No. INFJs? Autistic? Yes, I'd be okay with that assessment. INFPs? Autistic? NO. ANYTHING BUT. At least I think. I should find one and ask. THREAD NECRO! Whoops. I'm sorry. :C

this can't be said enough: introversion and autism has nothing to do with each other. one is a descriptive term used to describe social behavior, the other is a neurodevelopmental disorder.

Introversion itself has nothing to do with autism. I've met T's left and right who think they are autistic, they more often than not just have very under developed Feeling functions and are fully able to learn and adapt. Autism in general is very, very different from anything MBTI.

Last edited:
You better be sorry, racist

Wait what?

Well, on the topic of autism. Autism can be considered a disorder, but really, it is simply a different cognitive style. I really don't see it as a disorder. It is like with smart people vs. dumb people. Are the dumb people wrong for being dumb?

Besides, autism and introversion can both be both those things. Autism could be used to describe social behavior, as it often is, just as introversion can also be considered a neurodevelopemental disorder in the most extreme case.