At What Age Will You Die? | INFJ Forum

At What Age Will You Die?

View attachment 22193
You will die at the age of 91! Can you believe it?!
You will live a full and happy life, accomplish all of the items on your bucket list and have a few more years to spare.

71551dbd-825d-4759-a368-a0b4fff172c4.jpg

You will live a full and happy life, accomplish all of the items on your bucket list and have a few more years to spare.

lol what does moisturizer have to do with death!? XD

71551dbd-825d-4759-a368-a0b4fff172c4.jpg

same here :)

Hmmmm…and I got 91 as well….I think this thing is busted.
There is no way I will live to 91…mostly because I won’t let myself.
The only way I will live that long is if my quality of life is fantastic (can walk, shower, shit, and all the other functions of daily living by myself)…not a chance in hell…and so I will check out at the appropriate time.

62022_20130204_024747_Funny-Patience.jpg

Wow i got 57. i'm 57. Hmmmm--- nice to know ya'all. :)

Wow i got 57. i'm 57. Hmmmm--- nice to know ya'all. :)

That's kind of funny. Somehow I don't think it's scientific :).

Mine said 75.

This test is far from accurate

Omg... o_O

899ed44b-8fce-4b9e-8d80-2a42196e57dd.jpg

You will die at the age of: 68!

You are a very passionate and family oriented person. Family is always in the first place for you and you will do anything for them. Maybe that's why you'll die at the age of 68. Want to prolong your stay on this planet? Take some time off for yourself!

After 83 years on earth, you will say a nice farewell to your family and friends who came to visit you at your home. You are a very loved and respected person, a lot of people think very highly of you, and you will be missed.

No one can tell when you die. Even Godly Overseer don't say this directly. Death is surprising. Death never choose people to acquire their toxic vessel.