Astrology: Plutonion people | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Astrology: Plutonion people

I am an INFJ. And based on my astrology I know very well that I am a born Plutonian everything written is very true for me...

Aries Sun (8th house)
Pisces Moon (7th house conjunct 8th)
Aries Venus (8th house)
Taurus Mercury (9th house, I absolutely adore people.)
Leo Ascendant (Sun Lord in 8th house)
Taurus Midheaven (Venus Lord in 8th house)
Aries Saturn (8th house)
Scorpio I.C. with Pluto in 4th house

Sun trine Pluto (wide)
Moon square Pluto
Mercury inconjunct Pluto
Saturn trine Pluto
Uranus conjunct Neptune Sextile Pluto
Pluto sextile N.N. (7° orb)
Pallas/Juno sextile Pluto
Neptune conjunct Pallas

That's mostly it.

First, let me say I mean no disrespect to any poster itt. Because it's in "Philosophy and Religion," I'm assuming it's okay to challenge not just the thread's premise, but its foundation as well.

So, do you guys see this as a fun game, or do you think it has merit? If the latter, can you give examples to help me understand why?

I'm not sure what a "Plutonian" is. Everyone has a natal pluto, so I assume it has something to do with how strong its influence is?

Based on this thing, I think I might be one according to your system though, and I can see it as potentially accurate if you look really askew at my life.

Last edited:
This is a part of an astrological research I have been doing and thought it might be of interest to INFJS who also study astrology. The research is on the placement and aspect of Pluto in a natal chart of a person. When Pluto is very dominant in a person's chart; that parson is seen as a Plutonion and holds a lot of it's energy within their psyche and development as an individual. I myself is a Plutonion and i can relate to much of it's observation and dynamics within my own self development. I tried to sum up my observations in practical language and to not infuse any astrological jargon that can throw people off.

Currently: I am experiencing a Mercury square my natal Pluto ; hence maybe that's why i chose today to post what i researched and share it. Any insights, questions and thoughts will be helpful :m023:

What it’s like being a Plutonian-

Plutonian people are created from a deep wounding. The deep, soul shattering wounding happens when we are still an infant, maybe even before we are born. Plutonian people are born into plutonian environment. Most of the time, the Plutonian child was not wanted or planned. There is usually a deep sense of resentment, negligence or family secret tied to Plutonian children. The Plutonion child usually stands for something which the family refuses to face. The energy of it all is felt when we are still in the womb.

The wounding is usually in the nature of very early emotional, physical abandonment, power struggles, sexual and physical abuse. The most painful part of it all is the perpetrator of these energies is done by the same people who were to look after and nurture us. This makes the wounding cut that much deeper and felt that much sharper.

Ironically; Plutonian are born hardwired with a built in defense system. The system detects bullshit, lying and can cut through the deep motivations and intentions of people’s hearts. Most of the time this defense system does not sit well with the Plutonian environment of the broken and the neglected child; so in order to survive the child learns to hide their true feelings and senses and learns to either suppress them or use them to create a whole inner realm which they can only escape to.

The energy is contained within the child’s inner realm can become too intense. The intensity can be best explained by understanding what Pluto stands for. Pluto in Greek Mythology is ruled by Hades- god of the underworld. It rules, intense power struggles in all areas of life, either sexual domination or suppression — sex is seen as a tool for Plutonians; not to mention plays into much of power struggles in relationships. Death in the literal, emotional, psychological and spiritual levels as well as the much needed energy of transformation and healing. With all the darkness of the energy also comes with the redemption of healing and transforming and using the power granted by Pluto for positive means.

A child that is not allowed to own and express their Plutonian power has a higher risk of being taken over by these intense energies with a deep sense of pain, isolation and depression because as they grow up these energies that are still not understood and accepted by society and families.

Most Plutonions are deep thinkers and can sense and detect what really lies under anything. Because of the laserlike intensity to be able to see things what it is and accept it without any hindrances; Plutonions have very few friends. But the friends they do have matters.

Plutonions exude intensity, unspoken allure and sexuality. In relationships; they will always play with power struggles in all areas; however if the intentions of the partner is seen by the Plutonion as caring and honest Plutonions can learn to share their power and even learn to accept their partners power.

Intuition and even psychic ability can run deep within a Plutonion and they are always confronted with the need for intimacy yet afraid of losing their autonomy.
Plutonions need for intimacy and autonomy creates inner conflict. From a young age; there will always be the lure of belonging to a group; to be understood and accepted but almost always the environment is unwilling to accept the intense probing and truth revealing behaviors of Plutonions. As the famous Swiss psychologist Carl Jung stated that one can really never be part of a group and be an individual. One must choose. Carl must have been a Plutonion.

Betrayal and trust are the same sides of a coin for Plutonians. Not disclosing information is seen as betrayal. Trust is always earned; yet Plutonions are the most loyal once they deem you trustworthy.

The most interesting challenge for Plutonions is whether or not they can heal their past and inner wounding to ultimately learn to use the Plutionion energy to help others. Plutonions if they can heal themselves can also help other heal if they are experiencing a Pluto transit in certain areas of their lives. Because if this ability; power is usually given to a developed Plutonion. This can be a life calling if one is able to break free from their inner demons. Many Plutonions are healers, doctors and shamans and psychoanalytical psychologists.

Interesting. @selcouth might be interested.

Reactions: kfg(atj
First, let me say I mean no disrespect to any poster itt. Because it's in "Philosophy and Religion," I'm assuming it's okay to challenge not just the thread's premise, but its foundation as well.

So, do you guys see this as a fun game, or do you think it has merit? If the latter, can you give examples to help me understand why?

We have a skeptic.

This is a part of an astrological research I have been doing and thought it might be of interest to INFJS who also study astrology. The research is on the placement and aspect of Pluto in a natal chart of a person. When Pluto is very dominant in a person's chart; that parson is seen as a Plutonion and holds a lot of it's energy within their psyche and development as an individual. I myself is a Plutonion and i can relate to much of it's observation and dynamics within my own self development. I tried to sum up my observations in practical language and to not infuse any astrological jargon that can throw people off.

Currently: I am experiencing a Mercury square my natal Pluto ; hence maybe that's why i chose today to post what i researched and share it. Any insights, questions and thoughts will be helpful :m023:

Plutonian people are created from a deep wounding. The deep, soul shattering wounding happens when we are still an infant, maybe even before we are born. Plutonian people are born into plutonian environment. Most of the time, the Plutonian child was not wanted or planned. There is usually a deep sense of resentment, negligence or family secret tied to Plutonian children. The Plutonion child usually stands for something which the family refuses to face. The energy of it all is felt when we are still in the womb.

The wounding is usually in the nature of very early emotional, physical abandonment, power struggles, sexual and physical abuse. The most painful part of it all is the perpetrator of these energies is done by the same people who were to look after and nurture us. This makes the wounding cut that much deeper and felt that much sharper.

Ironically; Plutonian are born hardwired with a built in defense system. The system detects bullshit, lying and can cut through the deep motivations and intentions of people’s hearts. Most of the time this defense system does not sit well with the Plutonian environment of the broken and the neglected child; so in order to survive the child learns to hide their true feelings and senses and learns to either suppress them or use them to create a whole inner realm which they can only escape to.

The energy is contained within the child’s inner realm can become too intense. The intensity can be best explained by understanding what Pluto stands for. Pluto in Greek Mythology is ruled by Hades- god of the underworld. It rules, intense power struggles in all areas of life, either sexual domination or suppression — sex is seen as a tool for Plutonians; not to mention plays into much of power struggles in relationships. Death in the literal, emotional, psychological and spiritual levels as well as the much needed energy of transformation and healing. With all the darkness of the energy also comes with the redemption of healing and transforming and using the power granted by Pluto for positive means.

A child that is not allowed to own and express their Plutonian power has a higher risk of being taken over by these intense energies with a deep sense of pain, isolation and depression because as they grow up these energies that are still not understood and accepted by society and families.

Most Plutonions are deep thinkers and can sense and detect what really lies under anything. Because of the laserlike intensity to be able to see things what it is and accept it without any hindrances; Plutonions have very few friends. But the friends they do have matters.

Plutonions exude intensity, unspoken allure and sexuality. In relationships; they will always play with power struggles in all areas; however if the intentions of the partner is seen by the Plutonion as caring and honest Plutonions can learn to share their power and even learn to accept their partners power.

Intuition and even psychic ability can run deep within a Plutonion and they are always confronted with the need for intimacy yet afraid of losing their autonomy.
Plutonions need for intimacy and autonomy creates inner conflict. From a young age; there will always be the lure of belonging to a group; to be understood and accepted but almost always the environment is unwilling to accept the intense probing and truth revealing behaviors of Plutonions. As the famous Swiss psychologist Carl Jung stated that one can really never be part of a group and be an individual. One must choose. Carl must have been a Plutonion.

Betrayal and trust are the same sides of a coin for Plutonians. Not disclosing information is seen as betrayal. Trust is always earned; yet Plutonions are the most loyal once they deem you trustworthy.

The most interesting challenge for Plutonions is whether or not they can heal their past and inner wounding to ultimately learn to use the Plutionion energy to help others. Plutonions if they can heal themselves can also help other heal if they are experiencing a Pluto transit in certain areas of their lives. Because if this ability; power is usually given to a developed Plutonion. This can be a life calling if one is able to break free from their inner demons. Many Plutonions are healers, doctors and shamans and psychoanalytical psychologists.

This is far too familiar. Wow.

Reactions: kfg(atj
I'm not sure what a "Plutonian" is. Everyone has a natal pluto, so I assume it has something to do with how strong its influence is?

Based on this thing, I think I might be one according to your system though, and I can see it as potentially accurate if you look really askew at my life.

You're right that everyone has a Natal Pluto, but not everyone has 5/10 planets aspecting Pluto for example, or an 8th house Stellium, or just 3 or more planets IN the sign of Scorpio.
BUT when they do, it makes them Plutonian.

You could be Mercurian if you have a 3rd house stellium or more planets in Gemini/Virgo or a strong Mercury with aspects. You could come off as Gemini or Virgo (both ruled by Mercury) even if you have no planets in either sign.

You're right that everyone has a Natal Pluto, but not everyone has 5/10 planets aspecting Pluto for example, or an 8th house Stellium, or just 3 or more planets IN the sign of Scorpio.
BUT when they do, it makes them Plutonian.

You could be Mercurian if you have a 3rd house stellium or more planets in Gemini/Virgo or a strong Mercury with aspects. You could come off as Gemini or Virgo (both ruled by Mercury) even if you have no planets in either sign.

Ah. Well, I meet option 3 without a doubt. (Mars in Scorpio, Venus in Scorpio, Pluto in Scorpio). Don't think I have an 8th house stellium or a large number of Plutonian aspects (just Mars conjuncting, Uranus sextile and possibly Jupiter Conjuncting but widely?). Though, I do have Pluto in the 8th house barely, which I'm told is significant.

Ah. Well, I meet option 3 without a doubt. (Mars in Scorpio, Venus in Scorpio, Pluto in Scorpio). Don't think I have an 8th house stellium or a large number of Plutonian aspects (just Mars conjuncting, Uranus sextile and possibly Jupiter Conjuncting but widely?). Though, I do have Pluto in the 8th house barely, which I'm told is significant.

Most definitely :)
Your three planets in Scorpio make you immediately Plutonic already.

You may not notice it as much because it comes more naturally to you just being Scorpionic.
Though, the abuse and intense painful experiences more often than not (if someone with Scorpio planets cannot relate) happen to someone with planets in the house of Scorpio specifically.

Signs pertain to our behaviors and ways of pursuing things. The houses show which areas of our lives we pursue them, and then they also give the essence of being in the Sign itself.

So while I am an Aries for example, my Sun trines Pluto and is ALSO in the 8th house. Making me look and act a lot more like a Scorpio.
8th house Suns are like cousins to Scorpio Suns lol.

Reactions: Krypton
Can we make this a livable planet that only certain people are permitted to live on?

Are you sure you want more people with tons of Scorpionic influence in your life? :p Unless astrology's fake, but even then the screening process would have to be figured out.

Reactions: Happy Phantom
Are you sure you want more people with tons of Scorpionic influence in your life? :p Unless astrology's fake, but even then the screening process would have to be figured out.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but astrology is like Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, etc.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but astrology is like Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, etc.

Enh, I figured, but I get presents either way.

That said, life on Pluto would still be pretty difficult, I think. Given the fact that there's probably very little gravity, which I'm assuming makes it harder to bring air into it, and air's probably the first thing that could solve several of the other problems (for instance, the temperature). Life on Pluto would be pretty hardscrabble, which, ironically, kinda fits well with the description of Plutonians here. :p

Or, alternatively, you could paraterraform it and put up luxury domes at great expense, and Pluto would be a playground for the rich after the apocalypse. Lots of ideas to play with. :p

More on topic, astrology would be a hard sell for me, but I'm not ruling it out yet, and it might reflect a person's actual psyche by sheer coincidence.

EDIT: I was wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy Phantom
Pluto conjunt sun and ascendant in scorpio 12th house.

My Pluto aspects ALL planets with the exception of Uranus (although vingitile 18°), but Pluto in 11th retrograde Virgo, with ruler Asc. Libra and MC Cancer, Venus and Moon in Taurus 8 and Moon exact opposite Neptune in Scorpio. I am absolutely an INFJ.

Reactions: jkxx
My Pluto aspects ALL planets with the exception of Uranus (although vingitile 18°), but Pluto in 11th retrograde Virgo, with ruler Asc. Libra and MC Cancer, Venus and Moon in Taurus 8 and Moon exact opposite Neptune in Scorpio. I am absolutely an INFJ.

What does Uranus have to do with being INFJ

Reactions: jkxx
Surely you weren't asking seriously there :D