Are You Very Close to Your Parents? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Are You Very Close to Your Parents?

Bad time=good lesson.:eek:hwell:
Thank you efromm. I think that sums it up quite well. I feel better now, even though I think there is a sort of carefreeness I might never get back, but when I was right in the middle of it I thought I would drown. It seemed so overwhelming. It was just hard for me to swallow the pill...

It is making me grow up though, for sure (not sure if I like it but that's the way it is :baby:)... I think with a few more months I will be able to look back at it and understand it better.

There is knowledge in every lesson. I am learning to shut down the emotion and just deal with the facts of the matter. Once I do that I can learn to accept things for what they are. I still feel the pain I just don't let the emotion speak for me anymore and make me do things that make no sense. I feel that you are in control of yourself and learning how to deal with yourself first is the first step in actually living your life. I hope you find that inner peace that comes with understanding..:pray2:

I am very close to my parents. Its funny because its all very much love and hate. I will miss them a great deal when they are gone. Though at times (mostly with my mother) I wish she was gone. But yes they are the most important people to me in my life.

Probably not all that recent actually, just struggling to make a start on a career since finishing University, I picked about the worst time to try and start one too with the current economic climate...

Same here. Hopefully things will pick up soon, which I kinda doubt since people are kinda dumb. :p

I feel like I am becoming more isolated from my family though. :p

Indeed they are.:nod:

Good luck, I hope you find your own success.

Thanks you too.

My Parents huh?
Well, my "Family" did some horrible Things to me including beating-up and abusing so...Nope, not exactly good with them.
My "Mother" is pretty much dead to me as well as the Rest of the Family and my Dad is the only one I am talking to. He did some Stuff too, but I forgave him, because besides those Mistakes he made he is a great Guy.

My Parents split when I was 12 (and not just in a normal Way) and when I was 17 I finally moved out from "Home" and changed Country. So my "Mother" and the rest of her Family (including my Brothers) live in Switzerland. My Dad, his Girlfriend and my Half-Sister as well as the Side of his Family lives in Italy and I am in Germany. So in the End I have never really had a Family but that's fine. I survived anyways.