Are you vaccinated for Covid-19 | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

• Yes

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
Israel still has cases because of the much more transmittable delta variant, not because of some deadly vaccine fever dream. Still, it has dramatically less cases than countries where the vaccination is much lower, like USA or some European countries.

Ivermectin has been studied and not proved, as of yet, effective in the treatment of covid. Come back to me with a serious study that says it does, and I have no reason not to listen.

I don't know the statistics of vaccine injury regarding any of the major vaccines, and I follow the news from multiple sources, so I'm sure if the rates were out of the ordinary, there would have been something more than a couple of anecdotes and Nicky Minaj complaining about her cousin's syphilis.

A lot have people against the vaccine have lived long enough to see what is really going on in the world. Human nature is much more ridiculous and corrupt than you think. The news is backed by people with money and agendas. The world runs on power and popularity by people trying to be flashy and cool and there will always be those shallow people that try to copy and kiss butt. Kindergarten doesn’t stop for many many people.

If quiet, humble, wise, loving people were in charge, we wouldn’t be seeing any threats or smear campaigns to fix this issue.

A portion of the public are against power tripping leaders, period. No matter the party. I worked in pharmaceuticals. These companies are a joke and largely unnecessary.
Most diseases are fixable with diet, foods and natural means, exercise, sleep and clean living.
Here is just a minor example of the corruption:

No one is enforcing the reporting of side effects and no one is looking into those side effects being connected to the vaccine. No one even wants to. A quick search will bring up a few instances of paralyzation etc and that is all I need to be convinced that my chances with COVID are better. I personally don’t care if I die, I’ve been isolating, but I damn sure don’t need to be paralyzed or get some autoimmune disease.

Most people I talk to who got it, family and friends, were down for a day and couldn’t smell for a while, but that was it.

My aunt got the jab and started having kidney problems, something which has been reported by others. My sister in her 20s said her tinnitus got worse. Also something being widely reported. My elderly friend got it too and starting getting Parkinson’s shakes. She wasn’t like that before. In all instances it happened right after the jab.

It is true mostly elderly and/or overweight, diabetic, anxiety prone people die from this. The statistics are easily found. It’s basically a bad flu.

Here’s a fun video about how “contagious” the Spanish Flu was

The vaccinated in Israel have an extremely high incidence of contracting Covid.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/
Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

Moreover, the available demographic results of Uttar Pradesh, population size 240 million, is a vastly sufficient study and proof.

While submission in VAERS is voluntary, submission for Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Data (via its CMS database) is mandatory. By the way, factcheckers claimed there is no such database. Either they lied or they are incompetently ignorant.

https://ncrenegade.com/attorney-thomas-renz-we-got-them-fact-check-this-all-new-whistleblower-info/

Attorney Thomas Renz Releases Stunning Data from Never Before Seen Vaccine Injury/Death Tracking System

Thanks to a Whistleblower that came forth to Attorney Thomas Renz, the public is now seeing, for the first time ever, hard data from the largest database available in the U.S. to study the COVID-19 impact including deaths & injuries; The CMS Medicare Tracking System.

During an extraordinary speech at Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour, Attorney Thomas Renz shocked the crowd of thousands in attendance and millions watching via livestream as he revealed:

That data from the Medicare Tracking System reveals that 19,400 people less than 80 years old have died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine.

In addition, 28,065 people have died that are over the age of 80 within 14 days of receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.

The Total number of American Citizens that died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is 48,465 according to hard data revealed in the Medicare Tracking System.

(Keep in mind there are deaths beyond 14 days after getting jabbed. Also, the CDC identifies folks who suffered injury or death less than 14 days after getting the jab as unvaccinated.

Isn't that just special?)

Crucial addendum (edit) - This is a database for Medicare. The under 80 group is not all folks under 80, but those in Medicare, which I believe is 65 and over. So, these death statistics do not include anyone less than 65 years old.
The vaccinated in Israel have an extremely high incidence of contracting Covid.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/
Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

Moreover, the available demographic results of Uttar Pradesh, population size 240 million, is a vastly sufficient study and proof.

While submission in VAERS is voluntary, submission for Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Data (via its CMS database) is mandatory. By the way, factcheckers claimed there is no such database. Either they lied or they are incompetently ignorant.

https://ncrenegade.com/attorney-thomas-renz-we-got-them-fact-check-this-all-new-whistleblower-info/

Attorney Thomas Renz Releases Stunning Data from Never Before Seen Vaccine Injury/Death Tracking System

Thanks to a Whistleblower that came forth to Attorney Thomas Renz, the public is now seeing, for the first time ever, hard data from the largest database available in the U.S. to study the COVID-19 impact including deaths & injuries; The CMS Medicare Tracking System.

During an extraordinary speech at Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour, Attorney Thomas Renz shocked the crowd of thousands in attendance and millions watching via livestream as he revealed:

That data from the Medicare Tracking System reveals that 19,400 people less than 80 years old have died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine.

In addition, 28,065 people have died that are over the age of 80 within 14 days of receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.

The Total number of American Citizens that died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is 48,465 according to hard data revealed in the Medicare Tracking System.

(Keep in mind there are deaths beyond 14 days after getting jabbed. Also, the CDC identifies folks who suffered injury or death less than 14 days after getting the jab as unvaccinated.

Isn't that just special?)

Crucial addendum (edit) - This is a database for Medicare. The under 80 group is not all folks under 80, but those in Medicare, which I believe is 65 and over. So, these death statistics do not include anyone less than 65 years old.

My hat is indeed off to you! You are one persistent dude! One of the minor glitches is that apparently India, contrary to your opinion, is not on planet earth. Or, the Indian Government is lying or, the fact that CNN han't reported makes it invalid just because. But REALITY does not matter until an approved leftist has "studied" and reported back. That that would be 10000% against big pharma, the Biden agenda, and a host of other issues DOES NOT COUNT!

Israel.....what is there to say? I have been told their Infection rate is so high for 2 reasons! The primary reason is orange man bad moved the ambassador to Jerusalem and secondly the Palestinians are putting the virus in their rockets. That like every other location on the planet with high vaccination rates the infection rate is also high is being made up by the likes of you and your deplorable brethern. There is 200% no relationship that the vaccination is not indeed a vaccination (hence why the left is so pissed at us deplorables for not getting vaxxed) and the higher infection rate.

A lot have people against the vaccine have lived long enough to see what is really going on in the world. Human nature is much more ridiculous and corrupt than you think. The news is backed by people with money and agendas. The world runs on power and popularity by people trying to be flashy and cool and there will always be those shallow people that try to copy and kiss butt. Kindergarten doesn’t stop for many many people.

If quiet, humble, wise, loving people were in charge, we wouldn’t be seeing any threats or smear campaigns to fix this issue.

A portion of the public are against power tripping leaders, period. No matter the party. I worked in pharmaceuticals. These companies are a joke and largely unnecessary.
Most diseases are fixable with diet, foods and natural means, exercise, sleep and clean living.
Here is just a minor example of the corruption:

No one is enforcing the reporting of side effects and no one is looking into those side effects being connected to the vaccine. No one even wants to. A quick search will bring up a few instances of paralyzation etc and that is all I need to be convinced that my chances with COVID are better. I personally don’t care if I die, I’ve been isolating, but I damn sure don’t need to be paralyzed or get some autoimmune disease.

Most people I talk to who got it, family and friends, were down for a day and couldn’t smell for a while, but that was it.

My aunt got the jab and started having kidney problems, something which has been reported by others. My sister in her 20s said her tinnitus got worse. Also something being widely reported. My elderly friend got it too and starting getting Parkinson’s shakes. She wasn’t like that before. In all instances it happened right after the jab.

It is true mostly elderly and/or overweight, diabetic, anxiety prone people die from this. The statistics are easily found. It’s basically a bad flu.

Here’s a fun video about how “contagious” the Spanish Flu was
I am not confident people can be more corrupt than *I* think they are.

More later, I am travelling.

as of today View attachment 83823
but when you look at the comments, 45% are pro vaccination and 42% are con vaccination. It is curious that it is almost an even split, comment wise, on pro vs con but so lopsided as to the actual vax vs un vaxxed. perhaps I should ask in an additional poll as to how many people who have been vaxxed and subsequently died?

People who vote in the poll aren't necessarily going to be inclined to comment, especially with something as divisive as the COVID vaccine. I knew what to expect as soon as I opened the thread and I wasn't disappointed (well, no more than expected).

looks like 2% of the posting forum population is posting 95% of the verbage on this topic. I am curious about where we are as a group as far as vaccinations go, I hope people realize that no one can see who voted let alone how they voted...
...well no one but the administrators that is

perhaps I should ask in an additional poll as to how many people who have been vaxxed and subsequently died?
Are we talking ghosts or...
a Bernie situation?

giphy.gif
:tearsofjoy:

It is curious how few people have voted, I would imagine that the majority of them are not vaccinated but I don't know why I imagine that is the case. I suppose it is my prejudice in the matter, believing that not being willing to say so means they are ashamed. Very judgy of me. It is true, while we may take different sides on an issue we really are all the same....

Reactions: Kgal and Wyote
It is curious how few people have voted, I would imagine that the majority of them are not vaccinated but I don't know why I imagine that is the case. I suppose it is my prejudice in the matter, believing that not being willing to say so means they are ashamed. Very judgy of me. It is true, while we may take different sides on an issue we really are all the same....

I might suggest further research on the ashamed angle.......certainly that has not been my experience. Yes it is advertised as anonymous but some of us are just the tinsiest cynical, which could explain 5he lack of votes.

Reactions: Kgal
I might suggest further research on the ashamed angle.......certainly that has not been my experience. Yes it is advertised as anonymous but some of us are just the tinsiest cynical, which could explain 5he lack of votes.
@SlowUpTake admitted that the idea of "shame" was probably a prejudicial assumption, can you post some of this research which you suggest? Epoch times probably has a lot as does the daily caller or the gateway pundit.
My own assumption is that those not voting don't give a F and therefore are not vaccinated...it they don't bother to vote then why would they bother to get vaccinated. It boils down to people now-a-days don't care about anything that does not directly affect them. I think that is where you and I have the most in common, we actually care about society at large.

Reactions: Kgal
There has been a lot of name calling and bickering over what is and what is not happening on the list.. Both sides contend they are the correct ones. I have just been provided a link to a documentary where ALL the information can/could be independently verified. I am not going to provide that url because I don't want to screw it up so, instead. In a search bar type: "aflds" and the word "monopoly" and the American Front Line Doctors website will come up with their documentary, Monopoly will be one of the options. It is long...too long (I did not time it or pay attention to the time) in my opinion but there is incredible information. PLEASE take some time to watch it, please.

Reactions: o2b
I don't like polls at work, and surely, I don't like or polls online.

Also usually free surveys lead to some free prize that gives you malware, or that download of the fully cracked covid.vaccine.exe[2021], usually has a virus attached to it.

If you're a millennial you'd understand this reference.

Some psychological analysis would assume that answering, no on a poll could mean you don't have the vaccine.

That falls short when the poll, in and of itself, has no direct real world implications other than a subject of topic, of which personally, one has to identify with to find reason enough to respond truthfully or not.

Some would also find it annoying to follow a crowd of any sort, and vote no just because it has no real world impact of someone knowing whether or not another person is vaccinated or not, online.

Some could even blatantly lie and vote yes, and say they have the vaccine just to join the conversation.

So in all, this type of poll, it seems, was never for fun and inherently smells devisive for personal reasons, which makes it predictable in my opinion. To each their own, but I smell old age in this post. Old people smell like predictability.

Cheers,

I don't like polls at work, and surely, I don't like or polls online.

Also usually free surveys lead to some free prize that gives you malware, or that download of the fully cracked covid.vaccine.exe[2021], usually has a virus attached to it.

If you're a millennial you'd understand this reference.

Some psychological analysis would assume that answering, no on a poll could mean you don't have the vaccine.

I was with you until the old age part. I'm not following that for a couple reasons.

That falls short when the poll, in and of itself, has no direct real world implications other than a subject of topic, of which personally, one has to identify with to find reason enough to respond truthfully or not.

Some would also find it annoying to follow a crowd of any sort, and vote no just because it has no real world impact of someone knowing whether or not another person is vaccinated or not, online.

Some could even blatantly lie and vote yes, and say they have the vaccine just to join the conversation.

So in all, this type of poll, it seems, was never for fun and inherently smells devisive for personal reasons, which makes it predictable in my opinion. To each their own, but I smell old age in this post. Old people smell like predictability.

Cheers,

What kind of weirdos still talk about these fucking topics?

It's like having a deficient relative who talks about their puberty for decades after the fact.

looks like 2% of the posting forum population is posting 95% of the verbage on this topic. I am curious about where we are as a group as far as vaccinations go, I hope people realize that no one can see who voted let alone how they voted...
...well no one but the administrators that is
And we don't care how people vote, I promise you.

Edit: Oh Asa already said that. Late to the party lol.

Anyway, back on topic, yes I'm vaccinated.

Reactions: Wyote and Asa