Are you vaccinated for Covid-19 | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

• Yes

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
I asked you first and instead of sharing your findings you couldn't.

It's not my fault that I prefer read the source information for myself and you obviously haven't.

Funny.

So Fauci's emails aren't source material....he wrote the damn things. Yes, I have started to read them and have read conclusions of them, I am trying to find material on those emails that will at least make you put some effort into minimizing that reality as well.

I will not be getting vaxxed now simply because of the discussions about mandatory vaccination and passports. It’s purely about rights for me now.

Me too. I've seen enough in the last few years to shock me out of believing anything from so called Leaders of my society.

Sorry, Larry. I can’t risk opening the link, but I see it says ivermectin. Yup. Don’t know why it’s suddenly just a horse medication. Apparently it was approved for human use first. It works. Other countries use it. Cost nothing. Doesn’t add up what they’re doing in the US.

I like Russell Brand’s channel. He has been revealing all the money tied to this thing, and everything else. We are nothing to these people. I don’t know why they need us to keep buying anything, if they have so much. The super rich have islands and spaceships. When is it enough? It’s like it’s all about a, and forgive me, pissing competition, at this point.

Imagine if we all stopped playing along. What would they do? Nothing. That’s why they’re squeezing us slowly like a python. We are frogs. In the pot and the water is getting warmer. Just heard today there’s a third scarier variant.

If they want us to believe “science,” they need to stop changing the rules. My understanding of evolution, which I don’t believe in, is that things mutate to adapt to changes in the environment, so a thing can survive (Even though we know mutations are never good and lead to problems and death). So by that logic, the vax seems to be what would force that alteration.

And, Dr. Berg, of YouTube fame, says any mutation in a virus always makes the virus weaker. This make sense to me.

Reactions: Kgal
Decides to question authority: Yeah, Imma gonna start doing that by questioning the existence of a disease that's killed millions.

How do people survive at this level of stupidity, I don't understand.

But I get it. I think Faucci is a fraud too, otherwise I'd have 5G by now and I'd be Magneto. :fuming:

Decides to question authority: Yeah, Imma gonna start doing that by questioning the existence of a disease that's killed millions.

But I get it. I think Faucci is a fraud too, otherwise I'd have 5G by now and I'd be Magneto. :fuming:
While (what seems to me) an extremely small minority questions the disease, my sense is that the vast bulk of folks who question authority in this matter are questioning the response to the disease.

Not that it matters or will make any difference. I am not aware of anyone questioning that this virus exists. What is being questioned is the reaction to that virus and the method of what is being done. It is bad in the U.S. but the Australians are just flat out getting hosed (or worse). It may be kinda like all of the high I.Q. folks believing that Trump was in bed with the Russians at least figuratively if not literally (ooops if you still believe that). As far as us truly ignorant surviving, it is actually pretty easy.....there is an organizing group that has guides that come around routinely and help us eat, buy groceries and the like - they are really nice people.

While (what seems to me) an extremely small minority questions the disease, my sense is that the vast bulk of folks who question authority in this matter are questioning the response to the disease.

I'm quite sure I saw a reply or two stating that covid is no more severe than the seasonal flu. That counts as questioning its existence, or at the very least, its severity.

Regarding the response, I am very reluctant to hear any American who has anything to say about it, as there was simply no reponse. There were no true lockdowns, no vaccine mandate, barely a mask mandate enforced only at the space and discretion of private businesses.

Generally you know people's feelings about the response are based on politics, not facts, because of how divergent they are. For example, you have right wingers in USA opposing measures because they come from a moderate president; in other countries with right wing governments, it's the leftists who oppose the mandates. It's prime time for populists who'll make you bite, because of some righteous but misguided sense of liberty and independence. In the end this means that the fact that some put those over simple had truths about what's happening right in front of their eyes, means that they're stupid, but worse of all, deeply selfish if not sociopathic.

Hey @niar -

Our perceptions of reality on this matter vary considerably.

Yes, there is a vast difference between existence and severity.

All should do as Uttar Pradesh, population 240 million, which is ~5.6% jabbed and deployed ivermectin and a couple other things across the entire state for both prevention and treatment.

Covid no longer exists in Uttar Pradesh.

Meanwhile, have a look at Israel, as an example. If you want to get Covid -and- transmit it most effectively, get yourself jabbed. Hell, you might sustain vaccine injury or death to boot.

Hey @niar -

Our perceptions of reality on this matter vary considerably.

Yes, there is a vast difference between existence and severity.

All should do as Uttar Pradesh, population 240 million, which is ~5.6% jabbed and deployed ivermectin and a couple other things across the entire state for both prevention and treatment.

Covid no longer exists in Uttar Pradesh.

Meanwhile, have a look at Israel, as an example. If you want to get Covid -and- transmit it most effectively, get yourself jabbed. Hell, you might sustain vaccine injury or death to boot.

Israel still has cases because of the much more transmittable delta variant, not because of some deadly vaccine fever dream. Still, it has dramatically less cases than countries where the vaccination is much lower, like USA or some European countries.

Ivermectin has been studied and not proved, as of yet, effective in the treatment of covid. Come back to me with a serious study that says it does, and I have no reason not to listen.

I don't know the statistics of vaccine injury regarding any of the major vaccines, and I follow the news from multiple sources, so I'm sure if the rates were out of the ordinary, there would have been something more than a couple of anecdotes and Nicky Minaj complaining about her cousin's syphilis.

Israel still has cases because of the much more transmittable delta variant, not because of some deadly vaccine fever dream. Still, it has dramatically less cases than countries where the vaccination is much lower, like USA or some European countries.
The vaccinated in Israel have an extremely high incidence of contracting Covid.

Ivermectin has been studied and not proved, as of yet, effective in the treatment of covid. Come back to me with a serious study that says it does, and I have no reason not to listen.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/
Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

Moreover, the available demographic results of Uttar Pradesh, population size 240 million, is a vastly sufficient study and proof.

II don't know the statistics of vaccine injury regarding any of the major vaccines, and I follow the news from multiple sources, so I'm sure if the rates were out of the ordinary, there would have been something more than a couple of anecdotes and Nicky Minaj complaining about her cousin's syphilis.

While submission in VAERS is voluntary, submission for Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Data (via its CMS database) is mandatory. By the way, factcheckers claimed there is no such database. Either they lied or they are incompetently ignorant.

https://ncrenegade.com/attorney-thomas-renz-we-got-them-fact-check-this-all-new-whistleblower-info/

Attorney Thomas Renz Releases Stunning Data from Never Before Seen Vaccine Injury/Death Tracking System

Thanks to a Whistleblower that came forth to Attorney Thomas Renz, the public is now seeing, for the first time ever, hard data from the largest database available in the U.S. to study the COVID-19 impact including deaths & injuries; The CMS Medicare Tracking System.

During an extraordinary speech at Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour, Attorney Thomas Renz shocked the crowd of thousands in attendance and millions watching via livestream as he revealed:

That data from the Medicare Tracking System reveals that 19,400 people less than 80 years old have died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine.

In addition, 28,065 people have died that are over the age of 80 within 14 days of receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.

The Total number of American Citizens that died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is 48,465 according to hard data revealed in the Medicare Tracking System.

(Keep in mind there are deaths beyond 14 days after getting jabbed. Also, the CDC identifies folks who suffered injury or death less than 14 days after getting the jab as unvaccinated.

Isn't that just special?)

Crucial addendum (edit) - This is a database for Medicare. The under 80 group is not all folks under 80, but those in Medicare, which I believe is 65 and over. So, these death statistics do not include anyone less than 65 years old.

Last edited:
I'm quite sure I saw a reply or two stating that covid is no more severe than the seasonal flu. That counts as questioning its existence, or at the very least, its severity.

Regarding the response, I am very reluctant to hear any American who has anything to say about it, as there was simply no reponse. There were no true lockdowns, no vaccine mandate, barely a mask mandate enforced only at the space and discretion of private businesses.

Generally you know people's feelings about the response are based on politics, not facts, because of how divergent they are. For example, you have right wingers in USA opposing measures because they come from a moderate president; in other countries with right wing governments, it's the leftists who oppose the mandates. It's prime time for populists who'll make you bite, because of some righteous but misguided sense of liberty and independence. In the end this means that the fact that some put those over simple had truths about what's happening right in front of their eyes, means that they're stupid, but worse of all, deeply selfish if not sociopathic.

Not being judgemental in any way! Biden is by NO stretch of the English language a moderate. Sociopathic eh? How affirming.

....My understanding of evolution, which I don’t believe in, is that things mutate to adapt to changes in the environment, so a thing can survive (Even though we know mutations are never good and lead to problems and death). So by that logic, the vax seems to be what would force that alteration.

And, Dr. Berg, of YouTube fame, says any mutation in a virus always makes the virus weaker....
this is the epitome of misunderstanding.

Reactions: Stu and Wyote
as of today upload_2021-10-13_16-59-10.png
but when you look at the comments, 45% are pro vaccination and 42% are con vaccination. It is curious that it is almost an even split, comment wise, on pro vs con but so lopsided as to the actual vax vs un vaxxed. perhaps I should ask in an additional poll as to how many people who have been vaxxed and subsequently died?