Are you vaccinated for Covid-19 | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

• Yes

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
That is the best you can do to try and negate the truth? I am so dis-appointed.
So the answer is no, you haven't read them all? Or you can't think of one that you read that stands out to YOU personally as proof he's a fraud?

Reactions: Wildfire and Stu
I guess nothing about covid-19 is real. That is until you end up on a ventilator gasping for breath.

So the answer is no, you haven't read them all? Or you can't think of one that you read that stands out to YOU personally as proof he's a fraud?

So, I do apologize.....since you have read them all what was the one or two that proved to you Fauci isn't a Fraud?

Dr. Anthony Fauci's Profiles, Awards, and Honors
February 15, 2021
Dr. Fauci awarded the Dan David Prize for Public Health

February 13, 2021
STEMPod Leaders–Early Life to Present Day–Dr. Anthony Fauci

February 12, 2021
American Society for Transplantation and Cellular Therapy Awards Dr. Anthony Fauci with 2021 Public Service Award

February 10, 2021
Dr. Fauci Honored with the AAAS Philip Hauge Abelson Prize

January 25, 2021
Dr. Fauci to Receive Public Welfare Medal—Most Prestigious Award of the National Academy of Sciences

January 14, 2021
Dr. Fauci to Receive the National Humanism in Medicine Medal of the Arnold P. Gold Foundation

January 14, 2021
AIDSMAP -- Anthony Fauci—“I don’t do this because I’m a hero. I do it because it’s necessary.”

December 24, 2020
Wall Street Journal—Through AIDS, Ebola and Covid, Dr. Fauci Is Still Treating Patients

December 23, 2020
Washington, D.C. Mayor Bowser Proclaims December 24, 2020 "Dr. Anthony S. Fauci Day"

December 23, 2020
Washington Post—Fauci’s Christmas Eve—Turning 80 and fighting the pandemic

December 17, 2020
The Conversation—10 reasons why Anthony Fauci was ready to be the face of the US pandemic response

December 14, 2020
Dr. Fauci awarded the 2020 John Maddox Prize for standing up for science during the coronavirus pandemic

December 14, 2020
Nature—Dr. Fauci named to list of ten people who helped shape science in 2020 – “Anthony Fauci—Science’s defender”

December 10, 2020
Dr. Fauci and frontline health workers named "Guardians of the Year" by Time magazine

December 7, 2020
NPR— 'Fauci Effect' Drives Record Number of Medical School Applications

December 4, 2020
Huffington Post—A Day In The Life Of Dr. Anthony Fauci

December 2, 2020
Dr. Fauci named one of People magazine's "People of the Year" for 2020

December 1, 2020
CNN—Elton John honors Anthony Fauci on World AIDS Day

November 20, 2020
StoryCorps—In Running, Work and Parenting, Fauci Paces Himself for the 'Marathon'

November 19, 2020
Dr. Fauci Receives the 2020 FBI Agents Association Distinguished Service Award

November 17, 2020
Dr. Fauci Receives the 2020 William Randolph Hearst Award for Excellence in Professional Journalism from the San Jose State University School of Journalism

October 24, 2020
Dr. Fauci Receives the 2020 Res Publica Award from the Republic of Italy

October 19, 2020
Dr. Fauci Awarded National Academy of Medicine Presidential Citation for Exemplary Leadership

October 14, 2020
Dr. Fauci Honored with the 2020 Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health Award

October 14, 2020
Dr. Fauci Receives the 2020 Citizen of the Year Award of the Boy Scouts of America National Capital Area Council

October 5, 2020

Dr. Fauci Awarded the Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medal (“Sammie Award”) as the 2020 Federal Employee of the Year
October 5, 2020
Dr. Fauci and Dr. Christine Grady Receive the 2020 Distinguished Child Advocate Award from the Children’s Law Center
September 18, 2020
Foundation for the NIH Honors Dr. Fauci with the 5th Charles A. Sanders, M.D., Partnership Award
September 15, 2020
Dr. Fauci to Receive the Esperanza (HOPE) Award of the Latino Commission on AIDS
September 15, 2020
Dr. Fauci to Receive the 2020 Gustav O. Lienhard Award for Advancement of Health Care
September 15, 2020
Dr. Fauci ranked as the 32nd most-cited living researcher in analysis of Google Scholar citations
August 18, 2020
Dr. Fauci Receives 2020 Champion of Science Award from the Alliance for Aging Research
August 16, 2020
Joan Baez—Dear Dr. Fauci, I’ve painted your portrait to honor you and all you are doing for us and for the world.
August 11, 2020
Dr. Fauci receives the Aspen Institute’s Citizen Leadership Award
July 27, 2020
Dr. Fauci named as a 2020 Ripple of Hope Award laureate by Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights
May 11, 2020
Association of Independent Research Institutes (AIRI) presents Dr. Fauci with 2020 Public Service Award
March 8, 2020
New York Times—Not His First Epidemic—Dr. Anthony Fauci Sticks to the Facts
November 8, 2019
Video—Photographer Howard Schatz interviews Dr. Fauci about his career in science and medicine
October 2, 2019
Dr. Fauci Honored for 35 Years of Leadership in HIV Policy and Research by AIDS United’s Public Policy Council (PPC)
September 23, 2019
NIH Director's blog—Presenting a Government Hall of Famer
August 22, 2019
Dr. Fauci selected as an inaugural inductee in Government Executive's Government Hall of Fame
May 9, 2019
Dr. Fauci Discusses his career during a visit to his high school alma mater, Regis High School
March 23, 2019
Lancet profile—Anthony Fauci—fighting HIV/AIDS from the beginning
March 22, 2019
Dr. Fauci named a 2019 Distinguished Fellow of the American Association of Immunologists

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005544/awards

Here is another great man and HIS awards..............I think you can get behind this as well! (Sorry I didn't use a larger font).

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/...efore-seen-jeffrey-epstein-biography-surfaces

This was written by the Government so it can't possibly be incorrect! Again I apologize for the small font and my comfort in knowing that you will see how this must be true as well.

oooops almost forgot....Yes, I have read/listened to all and do not have one or two particularly salient points to reference. Again I am also confident that likewise those who bother to educate themselves will agree they are both very compelling on the attributes of these two fine men (yet again I apologize for not knowing their pronouns).

https://nazigermanyguide.blog/2019/03/11/hitlers-achievements-in-1933-39-4/
This is WAY over the top.

https://healthresearchfunding.org/10-major-accomplishments-of-joseph-stalin/
And just when you think it can't get any more absurd. Stalin was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize! Now if that doesn't cement what a fine fellow he was!

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Mao-Zedong/The-Cultural-Revolution

Last edited:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005544/awards

Here is another great man and HIS awards..............I think you can get behind this as well! (Sorry I didn't use a larger font).

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/...efore-seen-jeffrey-epstein-biography-surfaces

This was written by the Government so it can't possibly be incorrect! Again I apologize for the small font and my comfort in knowing that you will see how this must be true as well.

oooops almost forgot....Yes, I have read/listened to all and do not have one or two particularly salient points to reference. Again I am also confident that likewise those who bother to educate themselves will agree they are both very compelling on the attributes of these two fine men (yet again I apologize for not knowing their pronouns).

https://nazigermanyguide.blog/2019/03/11/hitlers-achievements-in-1933-39-4/
This is WAY over the top.

https://healthresearchfunding.org/10-major-accomplishments-of-joseph-stalin/
And just when you think it can't get any more absurd. Stalin was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize! Now if that doesn't cement what a fine fellow he was!
Wow. You have such a strong opinion and are so sure he's a fraud but you cannot reference one or two things that stood out to you in the emails. That's incredible.

At least you made sure to attempt to delegitimize his work and awards by linking to Weinstein and Stalin on your way to throwing in a reference to Nazi Germany.

Well, I'm convinced!

Last edited:
So, I do apologize.....since you have read them all what was the one or two that proved to you Fauci isn't a Fraud?
Well there are a lot so I am not finished yet. But you seem pretty certain of your position so naturally I assumed you did the same due diligence. But perhaps you only like to throw links around that support what you wish to believe without actually doing the work of reading the source material.

If so I'm obviously wasting my time.

Wow. You have such a strong opinion and are so sure he's a fraud but you cannot reference one or two things that stood out to you in the emails. That's incredible.

At least you made sure to attempt to delegitimize his work and awards by linking to Weinstein and Stalin on your way to throwing in a reference to Nazi Germany.

Well, I'm convinced!

The point, as you very well know, is that one can find anything printed by anyone for the sake of an argument. I offered (and have been offering) the actual documents as apposed to someone's opinion about the documents. I have in the past provided the links to documents about Fauci not being what he wants people to believe he is. Like everything else you folks (yes I am grouping you together) have your snipey ways to dis-credit the documents. I provided the link to Fauci's REAL documents and like others have been in the process of reading them. I have found points to be offered however, they do leave the door open to your snipests to negate the information. I continue to look for non-dis-provable points. (And no you won't accept them either). I also did not actually throw in a reference to Nazi Germany, the reference was to Hitler and his wonderful work. So if you want to play the tit for tat game if Fauci isn't a Fraud what are you salinet points from the emails that prove me wrong?

Well there are a lot so I am not finished yet. But you seem pretty certain of your position so naturally I assumed you did the same due diligence. But perhaps you only like to throw links around that support what you wish to believe without actually doing the work of reading the source material.

If so I'm obviously wasting my time.

Throw links around - eh? Nice turn of phrase! Even not finished yet, certainly you have found at least one item if not many that clearly prove my thesis is incorrect? We do agree on one item....this is indeed a waste of time.

The point, as you very well know, is that one can find anything printed by anyone for the sake of an argument. I offered (and have been offering) the actual documents as apposed to someone's opinion about the documents. I have in the past provided the links to documents about Fauci not being what he wants people to believe he is. Like everything else you folks (yes I am grouping you together) have your snipey ways to dis-credit the documents. I provided the link to Fauci's REAL documents and like others have been in the process of reading them. I have found points to be offered however, they do leave the door open to your snipests to negate the information. I continue to look for non-dis-provable points. (And no you won't accept them either). I also did not actually throw in a reference to Nazi Germany, the reference was to Hitler and his wonderful work. So if you want to play the tit for tat game if Fauci isn't a Fraud what are you salinet points from the emails that prove me wrong?
LMFAO! You are the one who asserted he's a fraud but can't list a single reason why other than there's emails out there. You are throwing in the kitchen sink and everything else BUT the content of his emails into that claim.
Maybe you should finish reading them for yourself before coming to any conclusions?

Last edited:
Just a quickie.

Sure seems obvious from some of Fauci's email exchanges that he knew covid was very likely not naturally occurring and rather a result of gain of function activity.

That speaks volumes.

Throw links around - eh? Nice turn of phrase! Even not finished yet, certainly you have found at least one item if not many that clearly prove my thesis is incorrect? We do agree on one item....this is indeed a waste of time.
I asked you first and instead of sharing your findings you couldn't.

It's not my fault that I prefer read the source information for myself and you obviously haven't.

Funny.

Reactions: Wyote
Lol

Reactions: Wyote
What is the point of demonizing Dr. Fauci? Hundreds of thousands are dead, more dying daily.
wear your mask...get vaccinated, and find something better to do with your energy

What is the point of demonizing Dr. Fauci? Hundreds of thousands are dead, more dying daily.
wear your mask...get vaccinated, and find something better to do with your energy
Not to attack you, but I’m singling out your comment to comment on my personal point of view.

I will not be getting vaxxed now simply because of the discussions about mandatory vaccination and passports. It’s purely about rights for me now.

Fauci used American tax dollars to create an unnecessary and dangerous illness.
I shouldn’t need to be injected with anything every time this kind of thing happens. And I’m sure it will happen again. I likely won’t die if I get COVID, and I do not care if I do. If you get sick from me somehow that’s on you, just like anything else. The flu, a cold, herpes, hepatitis, strep, bronchitis, whatever. Suddenly OCD health fears aren’t funny anymore? Hypocrisy!
Just be responsible.

COVID isn’t killing anyone that wouldn’t have died from the annual flu if you told them they the flu was going to kill them. It’s pure fear.

If I have to die because people will allow for gain-of-function experiments to take place, then I guess that’s the world I live in, and so be it. I will be one of many martyrs in hopes that someone will care enough to stop this madness from ever happening again. Though I don’t expect that. But God can be the judge.

People put too much value on the length of life rather than the quality. There’s no reason to fear death. It’s inevitable.

Everyone’s fears are what is making for chaos, disorder, division, hate, and unwellness.

Peace

Reactions: Kgal and o2b
My son in laws mother died of covid..denying it's existence will not protect anyone..
God gave us medicine and science..I rather thinks He hopes we will use it..

Reactions: niar
My son in laws mother died of covid..denying it's existence will not protect anyone..
God gave us medicine and science..I rather thinks He hopes we will use it..
I'm very sorry. And again, I don't mean to attack you personally. I am not. Please don't take offense. I was using what you said to branch off of to share my outlook.

To be clear, when I said "you" in my post, I meant others.

I believe in healthy living, diet and exercise for good health. I believe many deaths were the result of many people's personal choices to be in poor health to begin with. I don't believe gain-of-function studies are needed ever. And I don't believe in covering blatant and deadly irresponsibility with everything that's been happening for the past two years. And I do believe more is going on that we have awareness of.

I don't want anyone in my family to die from COVID, but I feel like the cause wouldn't matter to me so much as the actual event. The fact that we live in a world where we have to lose those we love, sometimes in horrible ways, and be separated from them for a time. But I cling to my faith for that and a stoic mindset as much as I can. It might seem cold to many, but to me it's just practical. I've been preparing for death my whole life.

Reactions: Kgal and larry806q
Not to attack you, but I’m singling out your comment to comment on my personal point of view.

I will not be getting vaxxed now simply because of the discussions about mandatory vaccination and passports. It’s purely about rights for me now.

Fauci used American tax dollars to create an unnecessary and dangerous illness.
I shouldn’t need to be injected with anything every time this kind of thing happens. And I’m sure it will happen again. I likely won’t die if I get COVID, and I do not care if I do. If you get sick from me somehow that’s on you, just like anything else. The flu, a cold, herpes, hepatitis, strep, bronchitis, whatever. Suddenly OCD health fears aren’t funny anymore? Hypocrisy!
Just be responsible.

COVID isn’t killing anyone that wouldn’t have died from the annual flu if you told them they the flu was going to kill them. It’s pure fear.

If I have to die because people will allow for gain-of-function experiments to take place, then I guess that’s the world I live in, and so be it. I will be one of many martyrs in hopes that someone will care enough to stop this madness from ever happening again. Though I don’t expect that. But God can be the judge.

People put too much value on the length of life rather than the quality. There’s no reason to fear death. It’s inevitable.

Everyone’s fears are what is making for chaos, disorder, division, hate, and unwellness.

Peace

(shhhhhhh....that is not going to be received well) It is however, VERY well stated - CONGRATS!