Are you more marilyn or audrey? | INFJ Forum

Are you more marilyn or audrey?

I got audry.

I'd like to think she is my spitting image.
:m153:

SPITTING!

You Are More Like Audrey Hepburn
audrey.jpg

You are classy, stylish, and charming. You are the true definition of grace.
Some people may think you're a pushover, but they have no idea how tough you can be.
You tend to draw people in with your mind. You are an intelligent and witty flirt.
You are effortlessly gorgeous and naturally appealing. No one would accuse you of trying too hard.

I got Audrey too. i think i might be somewhere in the middle. Like i act like Audrey but think like Marylin? Its very confusing.

audrey.jpg

Some people may think you're a pushover, but they have no idea how tough you can be.

You tend to draw people in with your mind. You are an intelligent and witty flirt.
You are effortlessly gorgeous and naturally appealing. No one would accuse you of trying too hard.

cheers,
Ian

marilyn.jpg

You Are More Like Marilyn Monroe
You are fun, flirty, and outrageous. You are the true definition of sexy.
Some people may find you to be intimidating, but you are truly sweet and kind.

You tend to draw people in with your attractiveness. You are a sultry and irresistible flirt.
You are glamourous and dramatic. Being gorgeous is important to you, and you go all out to look your best.

Audrey

Don't I wish???!!

WOW...a thread full of audry's and Im the only marilyn...I always felt a connection to her! :mlove2:

Totally Marilyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You tend to draw people in with your attractiveness. You are a sultry and irresistible flirt.
You are glamourous and dramatic. Being gorgeous is important to you, and you go all out to look your best. :m114:

Totally Marilyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are glamourous and dramatic. Being gorgeous is important to you, and you go all out to look your best. :m114:

YAY!! Marilyn's UNITE!! :m114:

I got Audrey, not a surprise. :)

You Are More Like Marilyn Monroe <3

You are glamourous and dramatic. Being gorgeous is important to you, and you go all out to look your best.

Audrey:)

Hm, thread full of audreys:)
I wander what type she was...

Hepburn

marilyn.jpg

marilyn.jpg