Are You a Good Person? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Are You a Good Person?

Bart Simpson. THATS SO cute .no one was barking ar your door but apparently your not as zen as you feel...

You're all terrible

/thread

Personally I have no problem apologizing. Apparently someone doesnt like to share the playground .rotten apple

You're all terrible

/thread
giphy.gif

At times I feel like I'm the best person I know. Then there's times I think I'm the absolute worst. And I can be both.

Some people bring out the best in me, whilst others bring out an evil I didn't know existed; I'm part Luke Skywalker and part Darth Vader, or worse.

I'm going to second Noisebloom's sentiment. This test is religious feeler bullshit. :D

Which laws would you break if no one would ever find out?
I would legit break the traffic light law if no one would ever find out, because that means there's no one around to find out, so there's no possible danger to running a red light.

u are. . .
the goodest of good people.
You are pure at heart with excellent motives. You define what it is to be a good person. In a world where people are always trying to take advantage of one another, you are the one friend who can be trusted to do the right thing.

upload_2020-6-27_16-37-27.png

Yes, in a world where 52% are the 'goodest', 11% are good and 20% are almost good, I'm sure we're all always trying to take advantage of one another. Go home test, you're drunk.