Are You a Good Person? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Are You a Good Person?

Breathe... In an and out. Breathe deeply, my dear.
:<3white:
It's horrible to feel taken advantage of. You should probably talk about it with someone in real life who can help. (Hope you're not a troll. Or I hope that you are? Whatever - I just hope you're ok)

My sincerest apologies...I should have been more aware of how and what I stumbled upon...and not involve the forum.im generally more structured and this is the intuition I RUFSED TO LISTEN TO....THIS IS MY infj , watch out kiddos cancer /leo cusp.and while that gives no merit to the table..its been alot for me to streamline. Sometimes I truly wish I was not such an empath.....

My sincerest apologies...I should have been more aware of how and what I stumbled upon...and not involve the forum.im generally more structured and this is the intuition I RUFSED TO LISTEN TO....THIS IS MY infj , watch out kiddos cancer /leo cusp.and while that gives no merit to the table..its been alot for me to streamline. Sometimes I truly wish I was not such an empath.....
It's ok :).
We all say things sometimes in a way that we later regret.

And p.s my grammar they to look the other way.

U no iz nice 2 me?

U sed u iz nice to me.

U were fakinz?

:cry::sob::cry:

i'm just confused now. there's a parallel universe with a @noisebloom that has a sense of morality, that struggles with the agony of a thousand existential questions, that spends all day rescuing puppies and kittens from the side of the road.

in this universe,

FUK

i'm just confused now. there's a parallel universe with a @noisebloom that has a sense of morality, that struggles with the agony of a thousand existential questions, that spends all day rescuing puppies and kittens from the side of the road.

in this universe,

FUK

I just want to be liked. That's all. Lol.

Sometimes.

Can we be friends?

Calm down ,I wasnt being rude but apparently....yes i know it's your realm you dont need to act like your the popular kid at the lunch table..God bless

You don't know me, lady.
God Bless.

giphy.gif