Are You a Good Person? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Are You a Good Person?

i think it has to do with jeans
Yes it has to do with the Jean's..no I'm not the mehh ex ...when some one has an agenda understand that I am an if as well.DO NOT portray one thing and then sit on here as a poor me ...(the jeans) then portray all this other positive for the sake a relationship...and your gnna sit hear and try to reminate with others ...IM SORRY it's not okay when. People fake the funk....so hopefully trust me and he will come back here....my apologies for being obtuse and no disrespect, disregard...But I'm sure all of is being infjs the last thing we want is to feel taken advantage of.

Yes it has to do with the Jean's..no I'm not the mehh ex ...when some one has an agenda understand that I am an if as well.DO NOT portray one thing and then sit on here as a poor me ...(the jeans) then portray all this other positive for the sake a relationship...and your gnna sit hear and try to reminate with others ...IM SORRY it's not okay when. People fake the funk....so hopefully trust me and he will come back here....my apologies for being obtuse and no disrespect, disregard...But I'm sure all of is being infjs the last thing we want is to feel taken advantage of.
You don't seem stable. Do you seek counsel?

jeanetics
giphy.gif

Breathe... In an and out. Breathe deeply, my dear.
:<3white:
It's horrible to feel taken advantage of. You should probably talk about it with someone in real life who can help. (Hope you're not a troll. Or I hope that you are? Whatever - I just hope you're ok)