Are You a Good Person? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Are You a Good Person?

You are. . .
the goodest of good people.
You are pure at heart with excellent motives. You define what it is to be a good person. In a world where people are always trying to take advantage of one another, you are the one friend who can be trusted to do the right thing.

Reactions: Reason and Ginny
gosh i re read this, i sound so bitter.......is this what I'm turning into because of disappointment ? I'm getting rotten. I'm going to be a rotten old man with a hairy nose tip and moth eat cloths.
Im going to re deem my self.

Reactions: Sandie33
Maybe you shouldn't come to this forum and act like your single and have had a shitty time..maybe you should be honest as I've told you when we first met 6yrs a go to stop lieng and heal ..maybe you came from a shitty life but you have a better one now ...IF YOU WANT IT ..

Maybe you shouldn't come to this forum and act like your single and have had a shitty time..maybe you should be honest as I've told you when we first met 6yrs a go to stop lieng and heal ..maybe you came from a shitty life but you have a better one now ...IF YOU WANT IT ..
Maybe you should tell people you've had a girlfriend..we split but supposed to be working on our growth? But apparently you've been untruthful before I even left ,which is why we faulted..I wasnt crazy ...you are full of SHIT LEVI..I THOUGHT I SHOWED YOU BETTER, YOUR NOT KIND YOUR OUT FOR YOURSELF ..AND THIS MY LOVE IS NOT THE PATH INWANT TO BE ON ....

giphy.gif

Oh wait. It's the tale of the pissed off girlfriend/exgirlfriend.

Dirty laundry and stuff.