Are women really cowards? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Are women really cowards?

[MENTION=731]UBERROGO[/MENTION]

Man-boobs or GTFO

The dick pictures part is pretty funny though tbh LOL. That sounds like something I would do if I had a dick.

LOL! Just send pics of what you got now, what's the difference?

LOL! Just send pics of what you got now, what's the difference?
It'd be way nastier if I was some hairy guy with dirty fingernails, pale chubby thighs, and dark curly hairs over the photo :) and it would be way more boring now since you ladies all have the same parts as me.

Plus it's too hard to get a good picture. :)

The difference is she aint got the balls to do it.

Once when I was drunk, I decided it would be a good idea to send this guy on another forum a picture of my cock with his name written on it, inside a heart, with a marker pen, but that probably doesn't count since I didn't send it to a woman. I've never asked other people to send me pictures of their private areas though; that'd just be creepy.

Most people who go "tits or GTFO" are probably just trying to be funny. What they don't realize is that they fail miserably, sort of like people who say "that's what she said" to something that's not even close to being a double entendre. It's not really a huge problem, but you end up looking like a fucking idiot. Unfortunately, the internet also attracts quite a few men who have a severely skewed view of women, and those people can actually be quite threatening.

I doubt there are actually women who avoid using the internet because a few people can't tell the difference between a joke and sexual objectification, but I can certainly understand why they might not appreciate it when people seem to care more about their boobs than their opinions on a discussion forum.

Once when I was drunk, I decided it would be a good idea to send this guy on another forum a picture of my cock with his name written on it, inside a heart, with a marker pen, but that probably doesn't count since I didn't send it to a woman. I've never asked other people to send me pictures of their private areas though; that'd just be creepy.

Most people who go "tits or GTFO" are probably just trying to be funny. What they don't realize is that they fail miserably, sort of like people who say "that's what she said" to something that's not even close to being a double entendre. It's not really a huge problem, but you end up looking like a fucking idiot. Unfortunately, the internet also attracts quite a few men who have a severely skewed view of women, and those people can actually be quite threatening.

I doubt there are actually women who avoid using the internet because a few people can't tell the difference between a joke and sexual objectification, but I can certainly understand why they might not appreciate it when people seem to care more about their boobs than their opinions on a discussion forum.
"That's what she said" is actually funny when used right. Part of its charm is that it is over used and not that funny.

I think togtfo can be funny as well.

The stalking thing sounds pretty horrifying. I don't understand how people create labels like "misogynist", "misandrist", or "homophobe", like they're political viewpoints or group memberships, when really hating on or terrorizing any one group or type of people is more like a mental disorder than anything else, especially in cases like with this guy.

It's a way of being precise. They're being bigots and those words describe exactly what group they're being bigoted against.

I haven't been following this thread but thought I would post this pic here just because.

View attachment 17256

Here's what the pic says...

"Why do people say "Grow some balls"?
Balls are weak and sensitive!
If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina!
Those things take a pounding!" - Betty White

It'd be way nastier if I was some hairy guy with dirty fingernails, pale chubby thighs, and dark curly hairs over the photo :) and it would be way more boring now since you ladies all have the same parts as me.

Plus it's too hard to get a good picture. :)

guess that means I'm not getting any pics

I didn't think the comic was saying that women are scared off by dickish behaviour but that being the target of constant abuse will eventually get old and you'll leave out of frustration rather than fear.

If you visit a bar frequently and someone continues to annoy you, you'll eventually stop going to that bar. Of course in real life you can beat the crap out of the person who annoys you.

I haven't been following this thread but thought I would post this pic here just because.

View attachment 17256

Here's what the pic says...

"Why do people say "Grow some balls"?
Balls are weak and sensitive!
If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina!
Those things take a pounding!" - Betty White

<3 Betty White

guys who make sexually inappropriate comments online are the same losers who make sexually inappropriate comments in day to day life off the internet as well.
i have no use for it or them, but i wouldn't run scared over it. geez.