Si master race.
Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
http://xkcd.com/322/

according to the comic women are scared off the Internet when guys ask sexually inappropriate things of them. Is this something that really worries women or is the comic just making a joke?

This comic is dumb.

What? No. It's a joke.

Well the sleazy guys part is not a joke, but nobody is leaving the internet because of that.

I would hope most women are capable of either rolling their eyes and laughing it off or telling the poster where the fuck to go.

Regardless of gender, if you are unable to do that for the most part, you probably shouldn't be on the internet.

I'm leaving the internet. I know, I know, things were getting so good. Those long hours in the library or wifi cafes, those cold nights huddled together... I'll miss them too. But the time has come to move on to bigger and better nets, and I can't hold myself back because of our past.

It's not you, internet, it's me. I'm sorry it had to be this way. We can still be friends, though.

It's possible to leave the internet?

[MENTION=5559]Cornerstone[/MENTION]s about to get productive...

Well, since you have draged this thread back in that direction I had originally wanted to reply to [MENTION=5861]Horatio[/MENTION] with

"Yeah, and also sex usually isn't finished with pulling out and ejaculating all over her tits."

Reactions: the
Well, since you have draged this thread back in that direction I had originally wanted to reply to [MENTION=5861]Horatio[/MENTION] with

"Yeah, and also sex usually isn't finished with pulling out and ejaculating all over her tits."

As long as I still get to say 'oohhhhh yeaaaahhhhhh!!!' I'm okay with this.

As long as I still get to say 'oohhhhh yeaaaahhhhhh!!!' I'm okay with this.

More like "oooooohhhhh myyyyyyy"

[video=youtube_share;GNkGbTuGHd0]http://youtu.be/GNkGbTuGHd0[/video]

I've been scared off of a forum for awhile, but not the net. It takes more than "gimme some n00dz" to scare me off though

I'm leaving the internet. I know, I know, things were getting so good. Those long hours in the library or wifi cafes, those cold nights huddled together... I'll miss them too. But the time has come to move on to bigger and better nets, and I can't hold myself back because of our past.

It's not you, internet, it's me. I'm sorry it had to be this way. We can still be friends, though.

rejected.gif

It worries me for the men'z sake that the internet seems to have a strong influence on turning guys into social retards in terms of them ever attaining any actual ~reproduction~ -- see the last frame in the comic.

It might also be a good thing though because this is kind of like an effective modern form of natural selection.

The internets is pretty regulated these days, anyway. There are pretty much always mod systems set up that allow you to report people for harassment. Unless you are neurotic, most people know that nobody can hurt you using any typical means through the internets.

Nah. Those people aren't worth getting upset at, and neither are the ones making bad jokes about women on the Internet. Poor things don't realize that their own predictable, beating-a-dead-horse tripe makes them the real joke.