Are most men cheaters? And experiment | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Are most men cheaters? And experiment

I did say above that I do not know the females in their lives. I don't particularly care about them and nor am I looking to hurt them specifically.

I thought all INFJ are distinguished by their empathy. Possibly not everyone. Where is yours?

Honestly, your "experiment" is based on bias and as Say That mentioned, apart from the subjectively selected samples, the analysis isn't sound either. You relationships with them affect the general objectiveness of the "experiment".

Sit down and reflect a bit, why all the responses in the post hold negative opinions on both your experiment and your easy conclusion? Is it just all the people responding here don't understand you, or there's something more wrong about the whole thing?

I did say above that I do not know the females in their lives. I don't particularly care about them and nor am I looking to hurt them specifically.

It doesn't matter if that is you're intent. A drunk driver has no intent of killing someone else before they get into the car.

No, the email conversations are adapted for the specific individual. I did send hearts and an "I love you" to at least two of them and they sent back the same, even stating I miss you. Yes, this might be a cutesy way of saying I love you as a friend, but would you want you r significant other to have this sort of conversation with their female friend? Not to mention the fact that I get back daily messages ever since I told them about my "feelings" for them. Suddenly, they all want to talk to me every day, especially when their girlfriends are at work or university. Nice guys, hmmm?

You mean there is actually a scientific method which shows you how and when someone is flirting? This is pure instinct. Do I have to measure it scientifically if someone is attracted to me? It's not difficult to know whether he is or isn't.

Let's suppose for a minute that they are not actually willing to make this physical (not true, but let's just suppose). Would you still want your significant other to engage in this type of conversation with a friend of the opposite gender....and not just once or twice but nearly every day for the past two weeks?

They aren't just being polite. Do I have to measure that scientifically also?

Their significant others do not know me.

I did admit that my sample size is very small. But I am not going to carry this experiment ad infinitum with over 200 men. I don't have the energy for that.

No, my intention is not to sleep with any of them. In fact, I am not exactly attracted to them. I merely want to confirm that men, if given the opportunity, will cheat even if they claim they love a woman. These guys also have no problem telling another woman they love her while in supposed loving relationships. Whether they are being truthful or not is besides the point: the point is that a) they are willing to be cheaters b) they are selfish liars and c) they are not to be trusted.

No. The emails presuppose that they have some sort of a past with me. What I was trying to find out is how willing these men are to sleep with someone they know well if given the opportunity, even when involved in a so-called loving relationship with someone else.

How old are you?
Your way of thinking is very immature and your logic is full of flaw.
Also got the feeling that you are unconsciously seeking for the satisfaction to your own ego...
Gosh, what's your purpose? Have you asked yourself what made you do this deep down in your heart?

I don't want to make you feel you are attacked by everyone. But, girl, you shall really straighten your mind. No one has the right to do this to others, not in the name of proving the wrong. The act itself is morally wrong...

Last edited:
Reactions: ThomasJ79
Here's what I think:

To really make this experiment whole you should open your legs and let them all fuck you. Talking about cheating or meeting up or being mildly flirtatious is one thing, but if you can actually get them to seal the deal and dump a few loads in you then you will have more conclusive evidence.

Anyone else agree?

Yes definately!

The full fuck or the experiment is frankly a fraud!

Also there should be some sort of control as well...like a placebo fuck

I think this is too abiguitive to really test to begin with. Maybe -maybe- you are right about the six men you've mailed, but there are so many factors to account for, not to mention defenition of cheating, how they (both parts) perceive their current relations, or how they define love. I, for one, love many people that I would never go out with.

What I'm trying to say is that you're possibly being detrimental to people who might not share your views to begin with, over things far too ambiguous.

edit:
who are you doing this for?

Reactions: muir
Yes definately!

The full fuck or the experiment is frankly a fraud!

Also there should be some sort of control as well...like a placebo fuck

Double-blinded would be more interesting!

Double-blinded would be more interesting!

The mind boggles thinking how that even works! lol

A double blind, double date placebo fuck

volunteers?

Last edited:
A psychopath, ladies and gentlemen, we finally got one.
giphy.gif
Notice her lack of empathy, her choice of malice and manipulation along with her 'I'm right you're wrong' mentality and most importantly her need for validation. You will get no fulfilling conversation here, only blatant disregard and upset feelings.
*waves bye*
I'm done.
*leaves room*

Last edited:
Reactions: say what
Whose home did I wreck? I am not the one in a relationship.

You have to understand that your action's have consequences, by interjecting temptation into their lives you are deliberately putting a strain on the existing relationship which regardless of the outcome will have side affects for everyone involved in your.... your thing.

You bear responsibility for the things you do and the people you manipulate, if these men cheat with you, then it's as much your fault as it is theirs because you were incapable respecting the boundaries of their relationships. You will cause pain and suffering irregardless of your intent, at best thats negligence at worst it's manslaughter.

I merely want to confirm that men, if given the opportunity, will cheat even if they claim they love a woman. These guys also have no problem telling another woman they love her while in supposed loving relationships. Whether they are being truthful or not is besides the point: the point is that a) they are willing to be cheaters b) they are selfish liars and c) they are not to be trusted.

What you have done is confirm that some women for whatever nasty reason (there can be no worthy reason for this type of entrapment) will do some very unethical things to try to prove a personal point with total reckless disregard for other human beings. You have not proven anything else from your little game (it's not research, it's definitely a game you are playing). If you can't understand that then you have some major issues to deal with yourself before judging anybody else on their 'supposed' willingness to do what you decide they will without any actual proof. I don't know if you are yourself a) a cheater, but you are definitely b) a selfish liar and c) not to be trusted.

Ethics and logic aside, the OP doesn't seem to realize the fact that her 'experiment' seems better suited to achieve some kind of personal validation rather than to arrive a reasonable conclusion. It seems a rather odd thing to investigate out of the blue. It's possible that she might be going through some kind of crisis. Hell hath no fury...

We don't know if the OP even did these things...

...this thread might be the experiment to see how we react...

....or am i drifting into the realms of conspiracy theory again? lol

No but seriously...you don't know if they did this...you don't know if she is a she or an INFJ or anything...for sure that is

All we know for sure is how we have all reacted to the information

Reactions: Odyne and the
No, the email conversations are adapted for the specific individual. I did send hearts and an "I love you" to at least two of them and they sent back the same, even stating I miss you. Yes, this might be a cutesy way of saying I love you as a friend, but would you want you r significant other to have this sort of conversation with their female friend? Not to mention the fact that I get back daily messages ever since I told them about my "feelings" for them. Suddenly, they all want to talk to me every day, especially when their girlfriends are at work or university. Nice guys, hmmm?

You mean there is actually a scientific method which shows you how and when someone is flirting? This is pure instinct. Do I have to measure it scientifically if someone is attracted to me? It's not difficult to know whether he is or isn't.

Let's suppose for a minute that they are not actually willing to make this physical (not true, but let's just suppose). Would you still want your significant other to engage in this type of conversation with a friend of the opposite gender....and not just once or twice but nearly every day for the past two weeks?

They aren't just being polite. Do I have to measure that scientifically also?

Their significant others do not know me.

I did admit that my sample size is very small. But I am not going to carry this experiment ad infinitum with over 200 men. I don't have the energy for that.

No, my intention is not to sleep with any of them. In fact, I am not exactly attracted to them. I merely want to confirm that men, if given the opportunity, will cheat even if they claim they love a woman. These guys also have no problem telling another woman they love her while in supposed loving relationships. Whether they are being truthful or not is besides the point: the point is that a) they are willing to be cheaters b) they are selfish liars and c) they are not to be trusted.

No. The emails presuppose that they have some sort of a past with me. What I was trying to find out is how willing these men are to sleep with someone they know well if given the opportunity, even when involved in a so-called loving relationship with someone else.

Do I have to measure.... lol yeah this is def science lol

A man I once knew replied with hearts to my flirtatious e-mail, despite having a girlfriend...

giphy.gif

...I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

I kind of hope this isn't real, but I think it is. It is a shame for the OP that they thought this showed anything about other people.

How did it get to this point?

We don't know if the OP even did these things...

...this thread might be the experiment to see how we react...

....or am i drifting into the realms of conspiracy theory again? lol

No but seriously...you don't know if they did this...you don't know if she is a she or an INFJ or anything...for sure that is

All we know for sure is how we have all reacted to the information

Oh, muir. :m171:

Oh, muir. :m171:

I can't help it! I can't help seeing things from other angles! My brain does it without me asking

But going with that theme for a moment.....it is an interesting study of a cross section of society...how they feel about such things

I'd say there has been a strongly negative reaction to the INTENT behind the actions

Flirting with a married person is one thing...perhaps on some levels it is forgivable and understandable but doing it purely for sport is definately a repellant act in the court of public opinion!

I can't help it! I can't help seeing things from other angles! My brain does it without me asking

But going with that theme for a moment.....it is an interesting study of a cross section of society...how they feel about such things

I'd say there has been a strongly negative reaction to the INTENT behind the actions

Flirting with a married person is one thing...perhaps on some levels it is forgivable and understandable but doing it purely for sport is definately a repellant act in the court of public opinion!

I found the entire thing quite odd as well. More like an entertainment than an experiment. She doesn't even care.

I found the entire thing quite odd as well. More like an entertainment than experiment...

It IS odd...which is why my brain has gone into conspiratorial mode!

I don't know how others feel about this but there is a big difference between somebody making a wrong choice because of human weakness and somebody deliberately trying to create a situation that cannot lead to any good simply to prove a point.

I can forgive human weakness easier than maliciousness.