April's Fool: Why is it foolish to get tricked? | INFJ Forum

April's Fool: Why is it foolish to get tricked?

enfp can be shy

people vs the bad people?
Donor
Oct 3, 2009
MBTI
enfp
Enneagram
-
April Fools: Why is it foolish to get tricked?

Or in other words, what does it mean to be a fool? How do we define intelligence?

Is it more about your interaction with nature, or your interaction with other people? My argument here is that the human which is more adept at understanding the objective reality is less adept at being tricky or expecting trickery.

Last edited:
Or in other words, what does it mean to be a fool? How do we define intelligence?

Is it more about your interaction with nature, or your interaction with other people? My argument here is that the human which is more adept at understanding the objective reality is less adept at being tricky or expecting trickery.

April Fools. I almost banned you just now.

Thanks.

edit: unfortunately, the corrected title is only shown inside the thread; everywhere else, for now, shows up the incorrect title.

Last edited:
oh! it's April 1 today :)

Happy April Fool's Day :)

Oh darn, I forgot ;.; I wanted to do one of my more well-thought-out tricks today.

Time to put sweetner in my sis's tea :)

I think it's just that the tricks make people look like a fool, 'cause they get shocked by them? Maybe? That's what I always thought at least.

april fools banning ability only bans for a day... and will only be available today.

You should ban people while you have the chance.

april fools banning ability only bans for a day... and will only be available today.

You should ban people while you have the chance.

Are you encouraging people to cause havoc?

Bad Shai! Bad! Someone should ban you!

Even if I sound boring, for me this thing with tricking people on 1st of April is just stupid. The "fun" is ruined by the fact that people realize it is 1st of April and they expect that others try to fool them. I remember a girl I know who got "fooled" like this by a friend of hers who called her and told her that her dad was in a hospital dying and she was so stressed out that needed a therapy for several months.