Anyone here watches anime? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Anyone here watches anime?

Reactions: acd and Peppermint
He should review Twinkle Nora Rock Me

It's actually available on YouTube

Reactions: Wyote
I'm not into anime but I am enjoying this guy's take on Chargeman Ken! :laughing: I will probably just watch this guy's outraged videos on the subject.

I was laughing the whole way through, the Nora one is pretty hilarious as well

Reactions: acd
Death_Note_potato_chip_8236.jpg
lmaooo yes the dramatic chip scene

Personally, I'm a big fan of anime (and other japanese culture). I'm not "too" deep into it and are willing to try other things but since there are really no one to give me other suggestion or ideas, I prefer to stick to them. I was wondering if there are other INFJ's and other people who also watches anime here. Tell us below in the comment section :)

I recently got back into anime before I was just reading a lot of mangas and manhwa. I also love Chinese drama movies and Korean ones too. My friend watches anime and I've known that for a while now so I gave it a try I rewatched the black butler, Death note and watch attack on titan for the first time honestly sad I didn't watch it before.

Banimé!!!
Just kidding.

I've only watched the Ghibli ones from Netflix..

Reactions: noisebloom
Sometimes. A lot of the tropes are really bizarre and unwatchable for me.

The most recent might've been Food Wars. It's a ridiculous food competition series with legit presentations of food and bonkers reactions. Lots of good GIF material.

7C743C71C1EE44EBD39DD41BAEB32192316BEFF5

tumblr_nmz6tvmfix1s5f9ado1_540.gif

Monster is pretty excellent... Would recommend for those who like psychological thrillers.

I'm also watching Hunter x Hunter which has surpassed my expectations tremendously; it's a really well written show that is addicting AF. Don't let the shonen-lite art style deceive you...