Anyone here watches anime? | INFJ Forum

Anyone here watches anime?

Irsyady Hanief

Regular Poster
May 24, 2014
MBTI
INFJ
Personally, I'm a big fan of anime (and other japanese culture). I'm not "too" deep into it and are willing to try other things but since there are really no one to give me other suggestion or ideas, I prefer to stick to them. I was wondering if there are other INFJ's and other people who also watches anime here. Tell us below in the comment section :)

Reactions: Le Miroir and Odyne
Used a long while agobut have grown out of it mostly. Dont watch regular TV these days so have no clue whats new. Akira was very cool and out there when I first saw it around 18. Vampire Hunter D etc... :) Oh and very young..8 or so I was glued to Starblazers...

I watched Death Note a while ago.

Reactions: Le Miroir
I started watching anime when I was studying in the USA and missing home. My college friends introduced me to Studio Ghibli, and I love any film that comes from there. Have you seen Spirited Away or Totoro? There's also a group on the INFJ forum dedicated to discussions of Studio Ghibli if you want more information. Another film that I love would be The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. As for anime series, I enjoyed Fruits Basket (girl who lost her mom and started living with a group of guys under a curse, causing them to turn into animals) and Ouran High School Host Club (girl who was first mistaken for a guy).

...I just realized everything I listed has a girl as main lead...

Spirted Away, good movie. Will have kids watch if I ever have any. .... wholly crap that hurt. Why the f did I end up in a place where thats in question? Sometimes this life just seems wrong, as in backwards and upside down.

Well anyway

iWGCfF5x2B8W6.gif

Just+mention+me+and+I+ll+be+there+to+save+_aebbfd5d0cbb70a1fc07e75446e5f8a9.gif

Whats+your+opinion+on+Mako+and+Gamagoori+sorry+for+thread+_8db292c6038976e1760821f330d00f29.gif

tumblr_mvlxy7qVfQ1sjdigyo2_250.gif

iiC9lfMPVwtGW.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Reason
All the Ghibli movies...
The start of Naruto, Bleach
Death Note
Clannad

I personally recommend Claymore.

No one here has said Kimba the White lion....

[video]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=PSvoU9faIdDJsQTpwoHIDA&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DlQsQqOlPjhs&cd=21&ved=0CLEBELcCMBQ&usg=AFQjCNHbNUESxIiTpEGg7ag6RxcoQAPRXQ[/video]

I was a big fan of all anime in college, but I've been out of the scene so long I don't know what is current. Still, here are some of my favorites (note: some contain adult content).

Haibane Renmei
Serial Experiments Lain
Ninja Scroll
Ramna Half series
Vampire Princess Miyu
3x3 Eyes
Ghost in the Shell

Even today, I still count Ghost in the Shell as my favorite movie.

Also, a lot of folks have recommended Miyazaki's films, absolutely all of which are amazing and highly recommended. Though if I had to pick my favorite Miyazaki film it would be Kiki's Delivery Service.

I used to, long time ago. But I have to recommend Ghost Hound, very eerie series. Love the opening.
[video=youtube;D2CcDVJXprQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2CcDVJXprQ[/video]

Are you hyped for the live action film? That's never gone wrong. It's always an improvement on the original material. I can't wait!