!!!Anger!!! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

!!!Anger!!!

In the past I used to keep it in, but its not the most healthiest way to deal with it, in tends to turn in on you.

I let it out now by doing the following; going for a motorcycle ride, a run, kicking and punching a punching bag (and occasionally a human, in the ring of course) throwing empty beer bottles at a brick wall as hard as I can (I clean up the mess afterwards), going fishing and I write about my feelings and what triggered my anger so I can learn from it when I calm down.

I'm very passive aggressive. My whole family is. It's the way I was brought up. Not just my family, but it tends to be the social norm in the state I live. (Minnesota)

Avoid conflict at all costs.

I hurt people.

Physically.

Anger works a lot like pain to me.

In that once I get it (as it doesn't often occur) it's incredibly wrathful and full of explicitives - like I am a whole 'nother person. Cause chances are if I'm angry, shit got personal. After an hour or so I'll be fine though, it tends to pass quick. Sure I'll be moody my whole day but I won't be "angry"

Just like pain, in that even small boo boos feel like a bitch and I tend to act like I broke my arm :p Until 5 minutes later when its as if nothing happened haha

I break things.
I become extremely impulsive and say and do things I wouldn't in a thousand years normally.

I am incredibly passive however, and almost never angry. It takes a certain kind of disappointment to push me over the edge. And when it does, I see nothing. I want to destruct. I am entirely out of control.

I looooooove getting angry. Well, eh, yeah. Like, if I'm really pissed off, and getting angry and doing something will *solve* it, then I love getting angry. However, what I hate is when I know getting angry won't solve anything, and will probably be even a detriment, and yet, I'm still angry.

I definitely get angry from time to time. I don't throw tantrums, but I can feel this rising tide of fire in me whenever I get really passionate or angry about something and it's also stifling. It scares me too because I wonder if my anger sometimes causes health problems for me. I usually experience anger about other people, and I feel sadness or disappointment with myself. When someone refuses to see my point, or when people do not see what I see in a situation and cannot do so, that enrages me. I find myself thinking less of them and becoming ridiculously frustrated. I need to work on my anger. .__.