Analyze the 'Gaia' above you | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Analyze the 'Gaia' above you

Milon, your avatar is a young tender hearted orphan who has been through a lot. He has had to put on a tough persona recently but he's really just looking for a safe place to be himself for a while.

Here's mine : (these are addicting)

Attachments

• 570b533.png
    570b533.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 26
Milon, your avatar is a young tender hearted orphan who has been through a lot. He has had to put on a tough persona recently but he's really just looking for a safe place to be himself for a while.

Here's mine : (these are addicting)

Know what? I just made what I liked. And your description is eerily accurate... wow!

back on track... i like this thread :D

Let's get it back on track :)

I realized that I didn't give this guy a proper description... so, since Milon didn't desribe my last avi, I'll describe this one then repost mine. :D No biggie.

^^ this avatar is a young fresh guy who is very insightful and slightly otherworldly. He can be here one second and gone the next (hence the wings) He is a lover of music, and also of people but he is pretty sure he should be leading the group. He is truly playful but what he might see as cute might rub (or bite. :wink:) some people the wrong way. Great to hold hands with, scary to fight with. :D (how'd I do?)

and mine again:

Attachments

• 570b533.png
    570b533.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 25
I realized that I didn't give this guy a proper description... so, since Milon didn't desribe my last avi, I'll describe this one then repost mine. :D No biggie.

^^ this avatar is a young fresh guy who is very insightful and slightly otherworldly. He can be here one second and gone the next (hence the wings) He is a lover of music, and also of people but he is pretty sure he should be leading the group. He is truly playful but what he might see as cute might rub (or bite. :wink:) some people the wrong way. Great to hold hands with, scary to fight with. :D (how'd I do?)

and mine again:

This character is a fictional cartoon who's hair is green for some reason. He also seems to wear a hat, but it appears that it isn't on his head. I'll assume it some sort of illusion. Under his hat there is a huge snowball with lasers coming out. Are there perhaps polar bears with lasers attached to their heads inside the snowball?

And yet, even while being blessed with a snowball full of laser beheaded ninja polar bears, he looks sad. It could be because of his gay and slightly emo outfit, but it's more likely due to his tough childhood. His pain and suffering will soon be unleashed upon others, he wants revenge

Last edited:
Reactions: dneecey
This character is a fictional cartoon who's hair is green for some reason. He also seems to wear a hat, but it appears that it isn't on his head. I'll assume it some sort of illusion. Under his hat there is a huge snowball with lasers coming out. Are there perhaps polar bears with lasers attached to their heads inside the snowball?

And yet, even while being blessed with a snowball full of laser beheaded ninja polar bears, he still looks sad. It could be because of his gay and slightly emo outfit, but it's more likely due to his tough childhood. His pain and suffering will soon be unleashed upon others, he wants revenge

I literally laughed out loud! :D The hat is clearly (okay not so clearly) a UFO. And everything else is just perfectly hilarious and spot on. :D

Now you make one.

e282358.png

Last edited:
Hmm, I failed. I just got a red X, when trying to insert the picture of my avatar. I'll let the next poster analyze the avatar above me, my brain decided to take a break.

a5ba297.png

I cracked the code! I iz smart

Last edited:
Didn't mean to rez a slightly old topic. I just love making these avatars.

Hmm, I failed. I just got a red X, when trying to insert the picture of my avatar. I'll let the next poster analyze the avatar above me, my brain decided to take a break.

a5ba297.png

I cracked the code! I iz smart

Haha, I really had to sit and think about this one. Welp, here goes. He is a succubus with bird-like feet, with talons, training in the art of the ninja. Or maybe some other thing. Also, he's into the shiro lolita style.