Analyze the 'Gaia' above you | INFJ Forum

Analyze the 'Gaia' above you

Ookami

Community Member
Jan 11, 2009
MBTI
ENTP
I created this game on another forum. Here you go :) I thought I'd bring it over here too because it's fun.

Lateral thinking time; As most of you have probably guessed I love the 'Analyze the Avatar above you' thread, but the problem is that people don't change their avatar's as often as they change their mind about something so simple as say a Gaia Avatar.

So, I've made this thread to have more analyzation fun using a whole different concept. My theory is that people given more choices and more options to customize their own little person will make the analyzation truer & more personal. The really great part is that you can make as many as you want, and that means the analyzing will continue on & on as long as you wish to continue.

I've made several Gaia avatars using Tektek's Dream Creator. I'm not saying you have to use it. If you want to show us your official avatar then that would be great too.

So without farther delay, let's begin.

CREATE YOUR OWN: Gaia Dream Avatar < tektek.org

f071165.png
aca3978.png

That thing behind me is my pet robot, and I have a computer watch on my left hand.

Well, for the avatar above mine, it seems the person really wanted to stand out from a crowd~ xD

Unmatching combinations, but the choices made are quite original. Namely that STOP shield and the pet robot.

Pretty self descriptive here~

PS - These things are too adictive!! D:

Last edited:
Above me. - Assumes they're a lazy, well dressed vampire type person.

D: Analyze the gaia above yours Shai :)

Above me. Seems like a well dressed man from China, apparently unaware that guns have been invented. So he keeps waving his naginata scaring people and occasionally slaughtering his "enemies". He seems to believe he can cut bullets, and usually makes stunning entrances. He's pretty cool, and whatever efficiency he lacks is made up for with style.

Greek Crime boss and Femme Fatale Bodyguard.

(I'm not too good with the descriptions.)

I have been on Gaia since 2005, I rarely go there anymore though.

This is my current avatar:

43001e4828e4eb_flip.png

bfbb559.png

Well this is my personalized avatar. He is the defender of the underdog and don't let his angelic face fool you because he shows no mercy to those not worthy of it and values justice above all else. He doesn't fear what others think of him. Though he has a set purpose here on Earth he has his own inner demons that he must work out because only like that he will be able to accomplish everything he came here to do. This is Relaxingmelody's alter ego and his name is Hope.

bfbb559.png

Well this is my personalized avatar. He is the defender of the underdog and don't let his angelic face fool you because he shows no mercy to those not worthy of it and values justice above all else. He doesn't fear what others think of him. Though he has a set purpose here on Earth he has his own inner demons that he must work out because only like that he will be able to accomplish everything he came here to do. This is Relaxingmelody's alter ego and his name is Hope.

Way to put the 'I' in imagination, melody. lol.

I think you misread the instructions. The whole point of this was to have you describe the avatar posted by the person above you, and have the next poster describe yours, and so on. Since you already did the work for me, I'll look at Indigo's.

Indigo:

By day, your avatar is your average university student overwhelmed with average, university student concerns (study-breaks, girls, and not getting caught sneaking into class late, etc.) But by night, with the help of his trusty cat-familiar, Fluffikins III, he defies all scientific explanation and becomes, the Magician.

Way to put the 'I' in imagination, melody. lol.

I think you misread the instructions. The whole point of this was to have you describe the avatar posted by the person above you, and have the next poster describe yours, and so on. Since you already did the work for me, I'll look at Indigo's.

Indigo:

By day, your avatar is your average university student overwhelmed with average, university student concerns (study-breaks, girls, and not getting caught sneaking into class late, etc.) But by night, with the help of his trusty cat-familiar, Fluffikins III, he defies all scientific explanation and becomes, the Magician.

oops, sorry guys

:) It's okay. Daring didn't put one out so next person to post doesn't have to put up a description.

Reactions: sassafras

Let's get it back on track :)

28625065.png
The guy above me could be my avatar's brother.

But I'm not sure how to paste mine...
28624936.png

:(

28624936.png

Last edited:
Once you click 'save avatar' it will show you a box. Just click in that box and copy/paste & you'll be able to save dneecey :)

Zing Bump

:p Would you be so kind to analyze my avatar so I or someone else can analyze yours.

Once you click 'save avatar' it will show you a box. Just click in that box and copy/paste & you'll be able to save dneecey :)

Thank you my super Wolfy friend. :wink:

Alt Ctrl Del.

Your Avi is a secret agent, who likes to play by her own rules but also tries to keep her foot/hoof in the door with the authorities only to cover her bases.

When it comes down to it, she is her own agent always. :D Also, to be safe she only ever reveals what is absolutely necessary to get by. But her hair color reminds people that there is always something more than meets the eye. :wink:

Attachments

• 53e1465.jpg
    53e1465.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 1
dneecey, your avy is playful, full of energy, and a bit mischevious. She's not to be messed with by the weak, as she has a tendency to lash out (though it's not really meant to be harmful). She wants to be seen and known, but hates being vulnerable.

My avatar:
2473645.png