An ideal society | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

An ideal society

in my vision of an ideal society all manufacturing is done robotically, all resources are sustainable and all energy is renewable, everyone makes the equivalent of $75 K a year and heathcare is run by the marine corp.

Reactions: Kgal and Ulla Lulla
I'd almost want a nice Pacific island, with only about 40 families, except that exists, and Pitcairn Island is a shithole with a lot of problems, including rapey shit.

I don't think humans are capable of making idealistic societies, so I'll just have to dial it down to just your own family in your own home. Even that is pretty difficult to get close to idealistic, let alone throwing more people into the mix.

D1tm2tNX4AE8PD7

Cellular Democracy.

Reactions: aeon
In my ideal society, there would never be such a thing as a ‘9-year old child bride’ or child brides, period.
I do notice, there are no male child grooms in those dirty man societies—— I’m sorry, I’m gonna call it like I feel it.

We live in a society

I don’t know what my ideal society would be except to say primacy would be given to the meeting of human need versus the acquisition of wealth, and wealth itself would be measured by human capital, as opposed to financial capital.

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: flower and Gaze
What is your vision of an ideal society, or what kind of world do you want to live in?
How would it function? What might make it possible?
What influences your vision of an ideal society?
What changes in our society and civilization do you think need to be brought about?

Whatever you guys wanna watch, that works for me <3

What is your vision of an ideal society, or what kind of world do you want to live in?
-Hard to say. I feel as if I'd be forcing my vision on others, and as much I think my vision is good, it may be short-sighted. A world where one didn't have to start from scratch if they had to change their life paths would be nice. I think it would be fun to be able to try different opportunities without having to give anything economically, socially, etc.

How would it function? What might make it possible?
- We would need to have equality, equal opportunity for everyone, ensure everyone has a skill/trade/talent that allows them to make a good living.

What influences your vision of an ideal society?
- Limitations on what we can do or what we can pursue, based on how the world currently operates.

What changes in our society and civilization do you think need to be brought about?
-More knowledge and understanding of other cultures.